ports of htc keyboard and htc sense live wallpaper

Guest lgkahn

Guest lgkahn

anyone looked at porting these.. i really loved the custom htc clicker keyboard on my n1

and the htc sense live wallpaper..

i tried to convert the HTC_SENSE_LWP_signed.zip

by renaming it to a update.zip and installing it with the recovery console built into the galaxy s.. it started but errored out.. someone more

knowledgeeable than me maybe look at this

thanks

Guest twit_xp
anyone looked at porting these.. i really loved the custom htc clicker keyboard on my n1

and the htc sense live wallpaper..

i tried to convert the HTC_SENSE_LWP_signed.zip

by renaming it to a update.zip and installing it with the recovery console built into the galaxy s.. it started but errored out.. someone more

knowledgeeable than me maybe look at this

thanks

Hey where the Keyboard is concerned, there is a modded htc_ime.apk along with clicker.apk available on xda forums.

Its working fine on my Galaxy S :lol: you can set the modded keyboard to behave identically to the default one that comes on the desire - but who would want that when you can have a ton of customisation options and improvements :D

Edit: it doesnt have to be flashed via the update.zip method. Just installing the .apks will do :D

Edited by twit_xp

Guest lgkahn
Hey where the Keyboard is concerned, there is a modded htc_ime.apk along with clicker.apk available on xda forums.

Its working fine on my Galaxy S :lol: you can set the modded keyboard to behave identically to the default one that comes on the desire - but who would want that when you can have a ton of customisation options and improvements :D

Edit: it doesnt have to be flashed via the update.zip method. Just installing the .apks will do :D

thanks good to know .. i just installed clicker and my customized htc keyboard and it works great.. (u of m keyboard)

Guest lgkahn
thanks good to know .. i just installed clicker and my customized htc keyboard and it works great.. (u of m keyboard)

tried manually installing the htc live wallpaper.. double checked that we have non of the libs already installed.

and with root explorer copied all libs to system\lib

and the .apk to system\app

it comes up in the list of wallpapers but just hangs saying loading live wallpaper when i try to select it..

any ideas.