JF1 leak at Kingmobi.net

Guest twu2

Guest Rapid81

I don't understand you guys. This is not an official and not even a leaked ROM. This is a homemade cooked ROM labeled to JF1. I can do this either. This ROM made by some cooker, not the Samsung. You fooled guys. :lol: And the WM's build is older than JD6. This is not new... If you'll get an incredible phone bill, you'll see. :D

Guest mbalazs81
I don't understand you guys. This is not an official and not even a leaked ROM. This is a homemade cooked ROM labeled to JF1. I can do this either. This ROM made by some cooker, not the Samsung. You fooled guys. :lol: And the WM's build is older than JD6. This is not new... If you'll get an incredible phone bill, you'll see. :D
:D

Guest sinancetinkaya

I agree with you, while newer version numbers but same drivers etc make people happy, we'll continue to see such updates

Guest sinancetinkaya

There is no update after JD1 on the most critical things like drivers, kernel etc. I think samsung left i8000, because new PDAs are come out.

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest Rapid81
I agree with you, while newer version numbers but same drivers etc make people happy, we'll continue to see such updates

:lol:

Guest twu2

It depends.

I'm not sure the format and version for old I8000JPxx rom, but, in China, the official Simplified Chinese rom use a .nb0 format, just like a customized rom (yes, you can consider it's customized by the telecom in China).

Guest kydkylin

The JF1 looks very strange.

No phone part.Not .mst.No multi-language supported.No China region.

Don't know what happens to samsung.Till now no official 6.5.3 rom released as they promised before. :lol:

Edited by kydkylin

Guest Lancez
Thx so much~ :lol:

BTW, which one do you think is better? The JE2 or the so-called JF1?I'm get confused and not see any big change except the smoother main menu...

smooth main menu is on JC4 singapore latest ROM too, ZHJC2 is the fastest 6.5 so far.

Guest wes58

Looking in SV.dat, this rom PDA version is I8000JPJF1 (it is a localized version - whatever JPJ stands for) and was created (compiled from source files by Samsung) on 22-06-2010.

Guest rom_omnia2

So, this is not a true JF1??

So, samsung get stoped the work with Omnia II, oh no!!! What we gonna do now??

Maybe now with the i9000-android-2.1 we can do a android rom based at this for our Omnia i8000!!!

Edited by rom_omnia2

Guest skoda60

BTW, which one do you think is better? The JE2 or the so-called JF1?I'm get confused and not see any big change except the smoother main menu...

Definately JE2 which I already switched back after flashed JF1.

Guest previa

My comment, I don't like any offical ROMs from Samsung :D