Sense 2.5.2016 ROM (6.5.3)

Guest daskalos

Guest omid66613
install htc messaging and just change your theme.... the default black theme causes that :)

thank you I'll try it :D

this rom is very fast but the sense itself is a little bit slow (even after disabling all the things about weather)

Guest daskalos
thank you I'll try it :P

this rom is very fast but the sense itself is a little bit slow (even after disabling all the things about weather)

Sense is like tea...you need to let it "brew" and "stir" it :)

if you came from soft reset,wait for Sense to load and wait a minute ("brew"),then check all tabs so that they can be cache , then slide them back and forth ("stir")

then serve (all we just need now is a sweetener (right driver) :D )

Guest darthveda

You said not to use password lock when using the Cloud lockscreen, I had inadvertently used it and it's working fine. Any reason not to use it?

Guest daskalos
You said not to use password lock when using the Cloud lockscreen, I had inadvertently used it and it's working fine. Any reason not to use it?

Well you can use it on 6.5.x but not on 6.5 (unlocking impossible), I just copied details from my 6.5 post and pasted it here, and i forgot to edit :)

Guest xbongx

the rom sense on this one is very smooth to me as dask said jst wait a bit and tweak a little so the show will go on smoothly.. whats left to me is the HTC phone pad it doesnt fit below botton but its ok it doesnt harm me anyway :)

Guest daskalos
the rom sense on this one is very smooth to me as dask said jst wait a bit and tweak a little so the show will go on smoothly.. whats left to me is the HTC phone pad it doesnt fit below botton but its ok it doesnt harm me anyway :D

There is a fix for that...

Now where is it..... :)

Guest me00016
Sense is like tea...

then serve (all we just need now is a sweetener (right driver) :) )

Is there anyone to your knowledge that's working on openGLE vs1 drivers for our device?

or...

New manila support with openGLE vs2

Guest Soul_Master

Do you have any program for assigning W&L button to other thing that old unused function?

Second question, is it possible to use camera button to capture current screen like some program in Symbian 9.4 5th Edition?

Thanks,

Guest daskalos
Do you have any program for assigning W&L button to other thing that old unused function?

Second question, is it possible to use camera button to capture current screen like some program in Symbian 9.4 5th Edition?

Thanks,

AEbutton plus can map w&l button

Hmmm long ago I think there was such app, but i don't know if it's compatible with our device...anyway I use capsure

Guest shivatink

the phone canvas u provided is not working fine in dail pad.. when we call some numb its displays another numb... after a restart it works fine for first time then again it has the same prob...

Guest shivatink

u said cloudy lock screen but there was just normal background lockscreen

Edited by shivatink

Guest daskalos
the phone canvas u provided is not working fine in dail pad.. when we call some numb its displays another numb... after a restart it works fine for first time then again it has the same prob...

can you explain it more? like what another number it display?

Guest xbongx

its about the dial pad.. it means that when you dial the first number its ok to see the picture and number, but when you dial again a different number a different avatar. it appears that you are calling the last time you have called but it appears when the one you are calling is not the right number but when it answers the call it was the right person.. you got wat i mean dask?

example: Ive dialed 111111 for the first time it was booted, then when i dial a different number 222222 and press dial, it appears in screen that you are dialing 111111 but you are calling 222222

is there any other HTC dialer pad? i want to reflash this again i really like these but i need a fix htc pad, alsowhy i hav to reflash coz i cant uninstall the htc canvas dialpad

Edited by xbongx

Guest daskalos
its about the dial pad.. it means that when you dial the first number its ok to see the picture and number, but when you dial again a different number a different avatar. it appears that you are calling the last time you have called but it appears when the one you are calling is not the right number but when it answers the call it was the right person.. you got wat i mean dask?

example: Ive dialed 111111 for the first time it was booted, then when i dial a different number 222222 and press dial, it appears in screen that you are dialing 111111 but you are calling 222222

is there any other HTC dialer pad? i want to reflash this again i really like these but i need a fix htc pad, alsowhy i hav to reflash coz i cant uninstall the htc canvas dialpad

Oh...I see...hmmm

I think you must ask other threads that offers Sense ROMs (like in our neighbor i8000) for other compatible HTC Dialers...

I did not make the dialer so I cannot offer a fix yet...

Guest shivatink

sorry for the late reply i tried reinstall 3 to 4 times it exist the same prob..

after a soft rest dial a numb and end the call again dial another number it displays the number which u dialed previously....... wat ever number u dial it displays only the first num u dialed

and u given a samsung dial pad 6.5.x in samsung app set 1 is also not working i installed already but it remains the windows default dial pad can u help how u enable that

Guest daskalos
sorry for the late reply i tried reinstall 3 to 4 times it exist the same prob..

after a soft rest dial a numb and end the call again dial another number it displays the number which u dialed previously....... wat ever number u dial it displays only the first num u dialed

and u given a samsung dial pad 6.5.x in samsung app set 1 is also not working i installed already but it remains the windows default dial pad can u help how u enable that

Use the reg editor and change

HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin

change Enabled > 0 to 1

Guest darthveda

It's the same problem which was there in Valkyrie's Xperia ROM. I guess it's Sense related.

Guest shivatink

s its aready on value 1 but still cant c the samsung dial pad...

now the biggest problem is it does'nt even shows who is calling its just blank can hear only the ring tone

post-650847-1278519897_thumb.jpg

Guest daskalos
s its aready on value 1 but still cant c the samsung dial pad...

now the biggest problem is it does'nt even shows who is calling its just blank can hear only the ring tone

Ok uninstall that

Shadowangel from i8000 (Sense ROM chef too) suggested to use this Phone Canvas (and there's video calling too)

HTC_PhoneCanvas.rar

Guest shadowangel
Ok uninstall that

Shadowangel from i8000 (Sense ROM chef too) suggested to use this Phone Canvas (and there's video calling too)

Passing by just to say that the video calling option is there, but on my device it doesn't work :D

This dialer is adjusted for WM6.5.x... it will not work well on 6.5.

See ya! :)

Guest daskalos
Passing by just to say that the video calling option is there, but on my device it doesn't work :D

This dialer is adjusted for WM6.5.x... it will not work well on 6.5.

See ya! :)

Oh thanks in visiting in our thread