B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest tjeerdos

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know when the rom is online so that I can dowload him

:)

many thanks

greetzz tjeerd

Guest daskalos
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you know when the rom is online so that I can dowload him

:)

many thanks

greetzz tjeerd

Are you using B7620?

Sorry to say it's for B7610

Guest tjeerdos
Are you using B7620?

Sorry to say it's for B7610

hi,

I have the B7610. I changed it. thanks love your roms

Edited by tjeerdos

Guest daskalos

Update:

Great News!

A faster and smoother Sense on B7610 (with Animated Weather on Home Tab) is possible after all :) Here is the new test vid

Edited by daskalos

Guest Freezy1982

Wow... Seems to be faster than on HD2 :D (But has a better Logo on Top of the Phone :) )

How do you get it such smooth? New drivers?

Amazing! I would like to test it! Do you have some information about free RAM/ROM? Is the Lockscreen of your "old" version included as well?

Great work - as usual :P

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest Nemesix_

Can you build the old wm6.1 lockscreen into it? Or otherwise maybe some way to change the playing options of sense via a lockscreen?

Guest JeroenFransen

Looks really amazing, bring it on maestro!

Update:

Great News!

A faster and smoother Sense on B7610 (with Animated Weather on Home Tab) is possible after all :) Here is the new test vid

Guest hi_mahou

is there any chance of this version of sense being put into a new 6.5 rom?

i ask as i'm having a lot of trouble getting some of my programs running on your last 6.5.3 rom.

also do you know any good places to change the softkey bar, as i really don't like the look of the default look in 6.5.X

Guest watme

I really wish this one the wake up delay is lesser as one of the daskalo rom have a wake up delay that i cant fix it unless i use easys3clock everytime the device wake up..

Edited by watme

Guest daskalos
I really wish this one the wake up delay is lesser as one of the daskalo rom have a wake up delay that i cant fix it unless i use easys3clock everytime the device wake up..

it's caused by S2U2, try to install other versions

This is great, even faster! May I ask, what's the RAM usage of this ROM? Having around 40-50mb free would be ideal for me :).

It depends on your set-up 50-70Mb

Guest watme

Erm, its not caused by s2u2.. even now i remove the s2u2 and using one of the gtx sense theme in xda forum, it wake up in delay too.. =(

Guest daskalos
Erm, its not caused by s2u2.. even now i remove the s2u2 and using one of the gtx sense theme in xda forum, it wake up in delay too.. =(

What other things are installed in your device....what lockscreen are you using now

Guest daskalos
Im not really sure what lockscreen it is because it came with the gtx sense theme.. both lockscreen will delay about 5sec too..

Does it happens everytime or when in wifi?