Android Marekt Premium Apps

Guest Obecny

Guest Obecny

Hi, I've installed the r2 (JG1) - MoDaCo Custom ROM with a multi CSC from JF9, also I've tried both MCR fixing scripts F5 and G1 few reinstallation of the market itself and still can't see any premium apps in the store?

any halp please

Guest kanzlr
Hi, I've installed the r2 (JG1) - MoDaCo Custom ROM with a multi CSC from JF9, also I've tried both MCR fixing scripts F5 and G1 few reinstallation of the market itself and still can't see any premium apps in the store?

any halp please

try uninstalling the market.

Guest Daley87

any halp please

I've had both good and bad luck with the scripts for market, the latest attempt being a bad luck one. After countless restarts and combinations of uninstalling market, clearing caches and running scrip.m.pts I had all but given up, that is until I used the eris market fix app from the android market, used it and restarted and all is back to normal, hope this helps.