Help me please

Guest Giuliano M.

Guest Giuliano M.

I can not believe!

SGS arrived this morning I immediately connected to the latest firmware update "G3"

Kies installed, found the drivers, installed new firmware, reboot and done with Odin 3.

So far everything seemed ok but at some point, after viewing the "S" I never saw the screen of my phone.

I then tried to flash again but was interrupted almost immediately. I waited 10 minutes without anything happening and...(I know that you should not do) because I disconnected all showed no signs of life.

Now when I try to switch the cell out a simbolino me a phone with an exclamation point and a PC as if to say that the link was broken but I assure you that nothing went on before.

Same if I try to start it in recovery, the same small icons.

There is some other way to do recognize the pc?

Thank you in advance who can help me.

Giuliano

Guest aeo087
I can not believe!

SGS arrived this morning I immediately connected to the latest firmware update "G3"

Kies installed, found the drivers, installed new firmware, reboot and done with Odin 3.

So far everything seemed ok but at some point, after viewing the "S" I never saw the screen of my phone.

I then tried to flash again but was interrupted almost immediately. I waited 10 minutes without anything happening and...(I know that you should not do) because I disconnected all showed no signs of life.

Now when I try to switch the cell out a simbolino me a phone with an exclamation point and a PC as if to say that the link was broken but I assure you that nothing went on before.

Same if I try to start it in recovery, the same small icons.

There is some other way to do recognize the pc?

Thank you in advance who can help me.

Giuliano

I've had this happen before. Remove the battery, wait a couple of seconds and try downloader mode, keep the three buttons pressed for around 6 seconds, it should come up. Make sure when you're flashing that you remove your sim-card and sd-card. Don't be too alarmed about the logo you're getting, it means that you disconnected the phone from the computer while trying to flash, which you shouldn't do, I find it's better to turn the phone off...

Best of luck! this phone doesn't seem easy to brick, so keep trying...

Guest Giuliano M.
I've had this happen before. Remove the battery, wait a couple of seconds and try downloader mode, keep the three buttons pressed for around 6 seconds, it should come up. Make sure when you're flashing that you remove your sim-card and sd-card. Don't be too alarmed about the logo you're getting, it means that you disconnected the phone from the computer while trying to flash, which you shouldn't do, I find it's better to turn the phone off...

Best of luck! this phone doesn't seem easy to brick, so keep trying...

thank you so much for your reply. You were very helpful.

Bye :)