Yonn I900 Kitchen
OK, here is my i900 treasure ... It's the kitchen I used to cook the OmniaLITE look & feel ROMs ... If you like them or not, you can still use this kitchen to cook your beloved ROM as other packages such as Manila2D, Titanium Themes and other are also included...
This kitchen is based on osKitchen 1.30 wich best compatible with our Omnia "i900", so it's really very easy to use and explainations are available for almost all packages...
You just need to use your sense while cooking.. What do I mean? - Don't simply tick all packages or overcook as this will simply create over-sized ROM which will not work!!!
Decide what you really want before cooking!! either manila2d or widgetplus but not both!!! if you want both then some other packages should be removed!!
I included saved setting for creating 3a, 3b and 3c ROMs >> Just like my ROMs with more fixes <<, so you just simply open project, choose the ROM you want "as simple as that" and start building...
Kitchen "osKitchen" Requirements:
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 (.NET 3.0 and 3.5 are 2.0 based so those work as well), already preinstalled on most computers, the kitchen won't start without it so it's easy to find out if it's missing
- The following threesystem requirements also are preinstalled on most computers; the kitchen will warn you if they are needed so don't worry installing them unless required:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 runtime, required by xidump during the importing process
- Visual Studio 2003 (7.1) Runtime Libraries, required by platformrebuilder to solve the "cereg400.dll cannot be loaded" error message, required by XIDump to solve the "Failed to init decompression!" error message and required by IMGFSFromDump to solve the "Unable to load compression DLL!" error message. Copy those libraries in the Resources\Tools folder and if that still doesn't work in the system32 subfolder of your windows folder (the right subfolder for 64bit systems is syswow64)
- XmlLite Update Package required to solve the "Unable to load LibNB.dll" errors (only for Windows XP SP2)
Download both parts then decompress using 7zip or winrar from rapidshare:-
- Download the two parts of the kitchen then decompress using 7zip or winrar to root of hard-disk "E:\"
- Execute the kitchen using osKitchen.exe
- Either open project to open predefined settings or continue below.
- In project settings tab, select device model "Samsung SGH-i900", Device profile "default", SYS build "what you like? 21057 is 6.1, 21908 is 6.5, and 25018 is 6.5.3", Locales "0409" , Compression "what you prefer? use LZX or XPR"
- In SYS Packages tab select the MS packages to be cooked in "read their description carefully"
- In OEM Packages tab, don't touch anything
- In EXT Packages tab, here you find lot and lot of packages to select from - select all essential packages as they are important for Omnia, select between OmniaLITE stuff, Manila2d "New version" stuff, Registry tweaks .. etc ..
- When done got to Advanced Tweaks tab and change the pagepool if you like BUT don't touch First boot, OS Sections, and ROM sections parts.. In Build event browse for "Run after" and goto "Yonn_OSkitchen\Output\Samsung SGH-i900" and select "executeCUS.bat"
- Now you're done.. Press "Start Building" and wait till kitchen till you it finished ... DONE
Screenshots "more at oskitchen thread in xda":
- As starter use first open project and load my predefined ROMs settings and examine the selection.
- If you want to cook Manila2d ROM, you better select all manila2d packages
- Pay attention to essential and useful packages.
- Ask if you're not sure what to do.. save you project and share it, we will examin it and give feedback when possible.
- Choose either "i900 lsoma" OR "OmniaLite lsoma and Dlls" but not both ... if you cooked in "i900 lsoma" some omniaLITE apps will NOT work fully.. Better select "OmniaLite lsoma and Dlls"...
Extra Language Files (WWE is already included in kitchen":
- OEM Locals "From OmnaiLITE":-
>> Keep in mind not all .mui work for i900!! i.e. camera and bluetooth ...
- SYS Locals:-
Adobe Flash Player 7
Adobe FlashLite 3.1
Cyberon Voice Speed Dial v1.2 BT Fix
Dummy FWUPDATE - Disable FWUPDATE First
Dummy MediaOS - Disable MediaOS First
Dummy SQM - Disable SQM First
e_Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1.0
JbedJava v220.127.116.11 20090217 R2
Shake and Save
XDA_UC with ock Trick
Acer Comviva JMMS
HTC Arcsoft MMS 18.104.22.168
Rugal Network Wizard
1% Percentage Battery Driver
Default keyboard Theme Glossy Black
EzInput 2.1 Keyboard:
Rugal HTC EzInput_2_1_19191429_00
Rugal HTC EzInput_2_1_20123425_01
PACKAGE_TF_M2D_TodayPage 0.3.1 new
zz Rugal GFX Theme Final
Samsung Call Log
Samsung Data Manager - Lite
Samsung Digital Frame
Samsung File Manager
Samsung FM Radio
Samsung GL Drivers
Samsung GPS Settings
Samsung Jinbox 22.214.171.124
Samsung Jinbox 126.96.36.199
Samsung Large Indicator
Samsung Media Controller (DMC)
Samsung MMS Templates
Samsung Photo Album
Samsung Pocket Media
Samsung Power Calculator
Samsung Settings with Data Manager
Samsung Smart Converter
Samsung Smart Memo
Samsung Smart Search
Samsung Splugin (Titanium)
Samsung Streaming Player
Samsung Volume Control
Samsung WidgetPlus JF2
Orignial i900 apps:
Dialer Menu Extention
i900 Dialer - New GUI
i900 Dialer - Old GUI
IMEI Phone Settings
RSS Reader and PodCasts
Samsung Today 1
Samsung Today 2
FTouchSL 2.10 - Full
FTouchSL 2.10 - Lite
OmniaLite lsoma and Dlls
Bold Font Fix
My Storage Shortcuts
Disable Large Display
Disable Rotation Animation
My Registry Tweaks
Startmenu shortcuts and folders icons
Rugal Lite Dialer Skin
Rugal Lite Dialer Skin - larger icons
6.1 Messaging Shortcut
TWEAKS_Enable Incall Recording Option
TWEAKS_Internet explorer fix
TWEAKS_Relocate Voice Command
Battery and Bar Icons
Colorfull Taskbar 3in1
Condor GT Black Edition
Rugal GTX Theme 1.1
Startmenu Hexagons 3 Rows
Startmenu Hexagons 4 Rows
Titanium ShadowNeo Skin
Titanium with Many Plugins
Special Thanks to:
- airxtreme for his osKitchen Zero used here
- Pako777 for his EXEcutor
- ock for some themes
- Cracing for some themes
- All XDA and Modaco members ...
Edited by yonn1981, 12 July 2010 - 06:53 PM.