Photo

TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4 i9505
SV0911 TITANIUM WEATHER Posted Image FULL SCREEN THEMES

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 05.10.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Friends, time for a new gift to all of you..!!! My new Titanium Full Screen Weather Theme..
"PLATINUM WEATHER" Realistic weatherimages mixed in Platinumstyle.....
Created by me... Downloadlinks (WVGA & QWVGA) below the images... Greetings sv0911

To get the Titanium Full Screen Weather to work on your Titanium keep reading this post....!!!!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Downloadlink WVGA 480x800: PLATINUM WEATHER WVGA

Downloadlink QWVGA 240x400: PLATINUM WEATHER QWVGA

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 06.08.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Friends, time for a new gift to all of you..!!! My new Titanium Full Screen Weather Theme..
Its called: "SV0911 FANTASY FLASH" Time to see who is making the weather...
Created by me... Downloadlinks (WVGA & QWVGA) below the images... Greetings sv0911

To get the Titanium Full Screen Weather to work on your Titanium keep reading this post....!!!!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Downloadlink WVGA 480x800: SV0911 FANTASY FLASH Fullscreen

Downloadlink QWVGA 240x400: SV0911 FANTASY FLASH QWVGA Fullscreen

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 30.07.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Time for a new crazy unusual gift to all of you..!!!!!

Hi Friends, here a new set of unusual crazy Full Screen Weatherimages..!!
This time in form of a Crystal Lens view Layer..!!!!! JUST UNUSUAL...!!!!!!
Created by me........ called: "SV0911 CRYSTAL SKY"
Enjoy Greetings sv0911

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Here the downloadlink: SV0911 CRYSTAL SKY Fullscreen

XXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 26.07.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TO ALL OUR TITANIUM WEATHER FULLSCREEN FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!
HERE IS A NEW GIFT TO ALL OF YOU: TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN "sv0911 BURNING SUN" IMAGES
Designed by me.... (....Available in WVGA & QWVGA & VGA)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Downloadlink for WVGA 480x800: SV0911 BURNING SUN Fullscreen

Downloadlink for QWVGA 240x400: SV0911 Burning Sun QWVGA Fullscreen

Downloadlink VGA 480x640: Full Screen Weather BURNING SUN VGA 480x640

XXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 30.09.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here some Full Screen Weather themes specially created to fit the NeoMix Dark skin or other skins
with flipclock for example.. thats why the images appear more on below the screen..!!

For TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN, make sure to rename the folder from "Fullscreen Weather" to "Fullscreen"..!!

NeoMix Dark Burning Sun
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Burning Sun WVGA

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Burning Sun WQVGA

Fantasy Flash

Downloadlink: Fantasy Flash WVGA

Downloadlink: Fantasy Flash WQVGA

Nightcoloured

Downloadlink: Nightcoloured WVGA

Downloadlink: Nightcoloured WQVGA

============================================================

Hi friends,

i fixed Titanium Weather Full Screen for WVGA 480x800
Its based on the original qwvga 240x400 by joža&slovenec88

To get this to work, follow this steps:

-- Download my Zipfile.: SV0911 TITANIUM FULL SCREEN WEATHER CAB & FULLSCREENFOLDER
(Containing the default weatherimages from my first vers. which you can see below in post #19 on this page)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 31.07.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Updated cab with improved mscr and config.ini Now its running even more smoother and faster...!!!

-- No need to have TitaniumWeather installed (complete installation/including also mortscript.exe)..
-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)
-- Install the cab (TitaniumWeather_new_SVi_8000.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!
-- Copy the attached "Fullscreen"-folder manually to: "My Storage"..!!.
-- Make sure you have already installed sdkcertsnew2015..!!!! (if not, below this post you will find it to download..)
-- Softreset device..
-- Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)
-- Tap onto TitaniumWeather plugin to normally update..

Locationcodes here: http://www.accuweather.com/
Look on the Accuweathersite, the ADDRESS BAR`s "url" there's the location code, copy and paste it in
Titaniumweather Setup Options.. For example the code i´m using is: EURlDElGM001lBaden-baden
Tap on Save/Exit: Exit and run full update..

All credit goes to "joža&slovenec88".....!!!!
And also a big thanks to "WovW" , "jlito" for there suggestions/ideas and "omar junior" who inspired
me with his own thread to work on this....!!!!

Attention:
The "default" weatherimages has just been modificated by myself (higher quality WVGA and now also with my own new nightcoloured version of the images for you to choose from...!! But all credits for the default images belongs to the person which created them..!!!) All other imageversions/themes like "Burning Sun" and the other ones are created by me.......
I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!.

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all our friends,

below there you can find soon FAQ´s and everything related to it..!!
But we are still working on it..!!!

Greetings from our friendly,
sexy looking and patient customer/supportservice:

http://forum.xda-dev...41&d=1282989980

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GREAT SOULUTIONS FROM OUR FRIENDS ON THIS THREADxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For all of you who like to have the weatherforecast in your own native language, "WovW" has a fantastic solution for different language for the weatherforecast...!!!

Look here:
Post from WovW:

I've done an important update to your TitaniumWeather.mscr...
I've added the "online google translation feature" of mine invention...
I'd like to have messages in italian, so I've added in the bottom of your file a simple function that translate lots of messages from Accuweather:
It calls google translate web page and retrieve the first google translation...

For you to know, if you wanna change the language of translations, it is so simple, you have only to change the line nr 545:
tlanguage = "it"
with the language you want... for example
tlanguage = "de"
for german online google translations...

Let me know if you like it!

Bye...[/quote][/font]
[/size]

XXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE BECAUSE GOOGLE CHANGED THE TRANSLATION PAGE XXXXXXXXXXX

google translator

Hi friends,

the dev. "WoVw" has send the solution for it..!!

Here his message:

""""""""""""Yes, google has changed his translation page... so old function doesn't found the "text translated" into the page.
I've modified the function in similar way like you, using this time mobile version of google translation page (maybe less Kbs to download).
Adding to this, I've add a .ini file management, so a translation done with google is saved into an ini file... At The next Weather update, no google querying, so now is very very very fast. (The ini is automatic created and populated during the use... and you can manually modify the translations into the ini, if you don't like google translation results...)
This is the new actual function I'm using... working very well (till now... I hope google don't change translation html page every 15 days :-D)

Sv0911, my master, if you want, you can modify the first page of this thread...

Bye bye... """""""""""""""""

Here his textfile: http://www.modaco.co...h...st&id=61895

Or you can also use the suggestion from "Dacal 2010" which modificated the translation sub in the mscr:

"""""""""""""Hello all ! Do you have some problem with Google Translator ? My titanium Weather not traducted anymore... Since perhaps a few day. I flash a new ROM, but the problem remains...

I suspected a modification on Google Translator...
Edit : possible solution (work now...), replace in TitaniumWeather.mscr some lines in the WovW function (at the end of the file). See modified function below, red lines are the modified ones :

Code :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Tr
#CHANGE the following line to change language, example "fr", "de", "ru", "gr", "es", "it"
tlanguage = "fr"
ttt=argv[1]
#ttt=ToLower(ttt)
if (tlanguage ne "en")
link=ReadFile("http://www.google.co...ge&"&text=")
pos = Find(link, "onmouseout=""this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'"">")
If (pos)
pos = pos + 47
len = Find(link, "</span>",pos)-pos
ttt = SubStr(link,pos,len)
ttt = Replace(ttt,">","")
ttt = Replace(ttt,"<","")
ttt = Replace(ttt,"'","'")
ttt = Replace(ttt,"&"," ")
ttt = Replace(ttt,"""","'")
EndIf
EndIf
return(ttt)
EndSub
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dacal""""""""""""""""

Hope this will help you..!!!
Greetings
sv0911

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here now a great solution/idea from 'Freezy1982':

Hello guys... I think I found the bug in the LockScreen - here it is now! (WVGA Portrait only)

Thanks to anzo97

To get your lockscreen like this with the actual TitaniumWeather displayed - follow the steps below:
Posted Image

HowTo:
- Download the attachment and unrar this to your StorageCard or put it to your phone via ActiveSync
- Backup old LS_LockSceen_480x800 (you find it in \windows)
- Take TotalCommander or RescoExplorer and overwrite this file with the one from attachment
- Softreset!

Do this on your own Risk. If any Problems occours, I will try to help you - but I will not assume any liability if you damage your phone.
[/quote]

Here the Link to downlad Freezy1982´s "LS_LockSceen_480x800" : Freezy1982 LS_Lockscreen_490x800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here now a great solution/idea from 'asus535' for people who are using stock Rom´s:

[quote name='asus535' post='1356994' date='Jul 26 2010, 13:02']Thank you for converting that wonderful panel to WVGA.
But people using stock ROMs as I am, also want to use that panel.
I updated my post #3, and added post #181 to my thread: http://www.modaco.co...anels-easy-way/

Main differences:
1- I'm using Stock ROMs, so my main cpr file is SPlugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr. We are using a different ATPluginInstaller.exe file, which I modified myself.
Your ATPluginInstaller.exe copies lines from default.plg to Titanium_480x800.cpr, and mine copies lines from default.plg to SPlugins_480x800.cpr
2- I don't prefer a pre-edited main cpr file (you included a Titanium_480x800.cpr file in your installation file). So I deleted it. we only need below line, as 3rd line to be included in main cpr file:
<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

So, people who have stock roms, can use that wonderful panel, by downloading from my omniaii-and-titanium-panels-easy-way thread, as usual.[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a solution from......... me......:

Now lets get funky...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say THANKS to all of you for all your response and advices.... therfore
i spend some hours to fix a gift to all of you..!!!!!!

How about some special nightcoloured nice weatherimages..???
(In the cab´s above there containing only my modificated default images... for screenshots of the default
ones from my rom and from WovW´s, Jlito´s look below at the bottom of this post...)

My new selfmodificated Nightcolour Weatherimages (complete Fullscreen-Folder)....!!!

Here they are....!!!!!!! SV0911 Nightcolour Weatherimages

Just replace the Fullscreen-Folder on your device...!! (But first make a copy of the default
ones so you can change it back everytime you want to....)

For screenshots of the images look at my post #51 and also the screenshots from my wifes phone below this post..!!

Let me know if you like it...!!
In this case i will continue with working on creating more different styles and also in the future different images..!!

Gr. sv0911

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK FRIENDS

Enjoy

Oh,
and.......
some screenshots from my rom with my own neo titanium theme, some from "WovW & jlito" screens and from my
my wife´s phone, using my own modificated neo titanium skin with my new nightcoloured weatherimages from post #51 ....:.:

[b]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SHORT INFO ONLY FOR THEM WHO ARE USING MY NEO TITANIUM SHADOW:
To all my friends who are using my modificated neo titanium shadow and like to have the white clock on there screen back,
look at post #149...!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 09 October 2010 - 10:44 AM.

previa

previa

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Devices:i908

Hi friends,

i fixed Titanium Weather Full Screen for WVGA 480x800
It based on the original qwvga 240x400 by slovenec88 http://www.modaco.co...screen-weather/

To get this to work, follow this steps:

At first... -- Download my attached rar-file...:angry: http://rapidshare.co...n_wvga.rar.html
-- No need to have TitaniumWeather installed(complete installation)..
-- Disable first default titanium today screen (settings: Items on today: Windows Default)
-- Install the cab to MAIN MEMORY!
-- Copy the attached "Fullscreen-file" manually to your storage card..!!.
-- Make sure you have already installed sdkcertsnew2015 ..!!!!!!
-- Softreset device..
-- Enable Windows Default..
-- Tap onto TitaniumWeather plugin to normally update..

Locationcodes here: Accuweather http://www.accuweather.com/
Look on the Accuweathersite, the ADDRESS BAR`s "url" there's the location code, copy and paste it in..
For example mine is: EURlDElGM001lBaden-baden
Enjoy

All credit goes to "slovenec88".....!!!!
And also a big thanks to "WovW" for his suggestions/ideas and "omar junior" who inspired me with his own
thread to work on this....!!!!
I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!.

Enyoy

Many thanks 'sv0911' . I will try it later thank again :D

micmac

micmac

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Devices:GT-I8000
will try this for sure! thx :angry:

sorry to ask;

i quote "-- Copy the attached "Fullscreen-file" manually to your storage card..!!."

but to which directory fren? :D

Edited by micmac, 14 July 2010 - 01:27 AM.

regards,

GT-I9100
Stock I9100XWKJ2 + SpeedMod SGS2 [K2-16]

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

will try this for sure! thx :angry:

sorry to ask;

i quote "-- Copy the attached "Fullscreen-file" manually to your storage card..!!."

but to which directory fren? :D

Hi micmac,

no problem,
just put the "Fullscreen"-folder on your storage card like on the picture i attached to this post... ;)

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 17 July 2010 - 12:54 PM.

superdarkyaya

superdarkyaya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Samsungplayeraddict.com Moderator.
  • Devices: Omnia 2 !
Hallo Sv !!

Can you post many screenshots !!?

Omnia II Addict !!!!!

www.PDAphoneaddict.com Moderator.

WovW

WovW

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

-- Make sure you have already installed sdkcertsnew2015 ..!!!!!!

I've tryed all your pack on a mobile emulator but I've not installed sdkcerts...
All seems works!!! What sdkcerts are for??? Why we have to install them?

And also a big thanks to "WovW" for his suggestions/ideas and "omar junior" who inspired me with his own

Oh, you make me blush! :-D

For you to know, if in the line of the language you set "en" (english), the feature of google translation will not be launched, to preserve time... Maybe in the cab you prefer put "en" for initial language...

Bye

Edited by WovW, 14 July 2010 - 07:38 AM.

WovW

WovW

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Hallo Sv !!

Can you post many screenshots !!?

Sorry for the fast realized collage (also in italian version)... I've used always the same home image for showing you the differences...
Bye

Attached Files

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Sorry for the fast realized collage (also in italian version)... I've used always the same home image for showing you the differences...
Bye

WovW!!!!!
You made my day...!!!!!
:angry: :D ;) :D :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Thanks for the screenshot....!!!!!!!!
Your Screen looks amazing..!!! Fantastic work...!

I will also refer to your post from the other thread where you explained the translationsettings in your mscr for
sharing with all the other users. I attache also your mscr-zip.. because its a fantastic idea and very easy to understand what you have written/explained..!!

Thanks again Buddy....!!!!!!!!!!!

Post from WovW from the other thread:

I've done an important update to your TitaniumWeather.mscr... I've added the "online google translation feature" of mine invention...
I'd like to have messages in italian, so I've added in the bottom of your file a simple function that translate lots of messages from Accuweather:
It calls google translate web page and retrieve the first google translation...

For you to know, if you wanna change the language of translations, it is so simple, you have only to change the line nr 545:
tlanguage = "it"
with the language you want... for example
tlanguage = "de"
for german online google translations...

Let me know if you like it!

Bye...

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 14 July 2010 - 10:51 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
@ WovW

look here my friend, i hope it is ok with you that i used your images.. and refered your post... :angry:

XDA Forum

Post #7 and #8

and here:

XDA Forum 2

Post #3 and #48

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911, 14 July 2010 - 11:17 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Screenshots... "PLATINUM WEATHER"........!!!!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   151.78KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   203.38KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   212.57KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   233.57KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   216.03KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  6.jpg   208.91KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   235.88KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   172.63KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  9.jpg   257.92KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  10.jpg   248.93KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  11.jpg   250.34KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  12.jpg   258.13KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  13.jpg   347.46KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  14.jpg   276.87KB   8 downloads

Edited by sv0911, 05 October 2010 - 12:54 PM.

WovW

WovW

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

@ WovW

look here my friend, i hope it is ok with you that i used your images.. and refered your post... :angry:

Gr. sv0911

Yes, It's ok... Thanks to you for your sharing :-P

(I suppose u noticed that I've a snow background with 27° C :-)))))) For take the screenshot I've manually replaced the titaniumweather.png with random ones :-D)

Bye

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
;) :D
Now a funny thing:

I flashed my omnia this night with a new rom...... :P
And when i installed Titanium Weather Fullscreen............................ i discovered that on the rom..........
there where no "Windows default" in Samsung settings... it were removed by the cook... :( :lol:

OK,... what did i learn from this...?????......:

Allways read carefully the instructions and discriptions from the uploader....... :angry:

Now... i have to flash back to my previos romversion.... So, it will take some minutes.. (hours...).. for me
to answer upcoming questions or suggestion... :D

:lol: Greetings sv0911

======= EDIT ==========

Now i got the awnser... :lol:
I just have to install chome from twu2´s thread...."sometimes i realy knock myself out..."

Attached Files

• Attached File  U.jpg   329.93KB   13 downloads

Edited by sv0911, 08 October 2010 - 08:25 PM.

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920
Hello. This looks really cool so i decided to try it. I followed all your steps and everything, but when i select Titanium (Windows Default) after the soft reset it doesnt load, the screen just stays blank. Any ideas why thats happening? I have WM 6.5.5, if that makes any difference

Samsung Omnia II i920

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Hello. This looks really cool so i decided to try it. I followed all your steps and everything, but when i select Titanium (Windows Default) after the soft reset it doesnt load, the screen just stays blank. Any ideas why thats happening? I have WM 6.5.5, if that makes any difference

Sorry my friend... i don´t know anything about the i920....
So, i have no idea if it works also on i920...
How does the default cpr in the i920 looks like..?
On some roms there are using the splugins.cpr instead of
the titanium.cpr Maybe it has to do with that..?
You installed before sdkcerts2015..??
There is also no default titanium screen..?? Just blank screen or..???
Maybe somone on this forum has an idea...
I will ask also on xda..
If i find any solution i will let you know....!!

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Sorry my friend... i don´t know anything about the i920....
So, i have no idea if it works also on i920...
How does the default cpr in the i920 looks like..?
On some roms there are using the splugins.cpr instead of
the titanium.cpr Maybe it has to do with that..?
You installed before sdkcerts2015..??
There is also no default titanium screen..?? Just blank screen or..???
Maybe somone on this forum has an idea...
I will ask also on xda..
If i find any solution i will let you know....!!

i didnt think the i920 would be the problem i just thought it worked the same as the i8000
i know nothing about cpr, i just followed all the steps you have in the first post, so yes i did install sdkcerts2015
when i hit Start>Settings>Home>Items, i check Windows Default. and then when i go back to the Today screen it just gets stuck on this screen and doesnt load the Titanium, the buttons on the screen dont actually work, but i can hit Start and go back and change the Today screen to something else like Sense and it would work. i put a screen shot of what happens when i enable Windows Default
and thanks for checking xda i really appreciate it

Attached Files

Samsung Omnia II i920

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

i didnt think the i920 would be the problem i just thought it worked the same as the i8000
i know nothing about cpr, i just followed all the steps you have in the first post, so yes i did install sdkcerts2015
when i hit Start>Settings>Home>Items, i check Windows Default. and then when i go back to the Today screen it just gets stuck on this screen and doesnt load the Titanium, the buttons on the screen dont actually work, but i can hit Start and go back and change the Today screen to something else like Sense and it would work. i put a screen shot of what happens when i enable Windows Default
and thanks for checking xda i really appreciate it

Hi sandman,

thanks for your quick response...
I know, it sounds stupid, but when you change the today settings,... You are using the windows settings as seem
in your screenshot..??
What happends if you chose instead the "samsung settings" to change the screen to windows default..???
I ask because it happends to me one time that i chosed the oldstyle windows settings to change a theme and my
rom did behave after this very strange and i had to do a hardreset...

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

I've tryed all your pack on a mobile emulator but I've not installed sdkcerts...
All seems works!!! What sdkcerts are for??? Why we have to install them? :-D

WovW,

when i try to install titanium weather full..... without the sdkcerts,
it wan´t run... Then i get en errormessage: no trusted certification etc..
Thats why i recommending the users (like slovenec88 does..) to install it.. :D

Here a link with some information about sdkcerts:
SDKCerts2010 and Signing Tool

Bye.. :angry:

Edited by sv0911, 14 July 2010 - 03:05 PM.

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Hi sandman,

thanks for your quick response...
I know, it sounds stupid, but when you change the today settings,... You are using the windows settings as seem
in your screenshot..??
What happends if you chose instead the "samsung settings" to change the screen to windows default..???
I ask because it happends to me one time that i chosed the oldstyle windows settings to change a theme and my
rom did behave after this very strange and i had to do a hardreset...

Thanks for the suggestion. Yea I did use the windows settings at first, but now I used the samsung settings like you said but it still does the same thing. Maybe a hard reset would solve this? Idk if I'm willing to do that, but I am reflashing my phone soon so I will try it then. Thanks so much for your help

Samsung Omnia II i920

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Thanks for the suggestion. Yea I did use the windows settings at first, but now I used the samsung settings like you said but it still does the same thing. Maybe a hard reset would solve this? Idk if I'm willing to do that, but I am reflashing my phone soon so I will try it then. Thanks so much for your help

Hi sandman,

i also flashed my rom today with shadowangel´s "f5 beta" rom....
I hope on your new rom everything will work fine for you..!!!

Here now some screenshots from my new rom with my own "Neo Titanium theme" and
Full Screen Weather.... :angry:

Gr. sv0911

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 14 July 2010 - 11:36 PM.

WovW

WovW

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Hi sandman,

i also flashed my rom today with shadowangel´s "f5 beta" rom....
I hope on your new rom everything will work fine for you..!!!

Here now some screenshots from my new rom with my own "Neo Titanium theme" and
Full Screen Weather.... :angry:

Gr. sv0911

WOW: explain the rom, please!!!
It's Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users