TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911
thanks for the quick reply. It's a samsung omnia pro b7610 (with slide out keyboard). I'm using a custom rom. I did follow all the steps, disable titanium, install fullscreen wallpaper, copy files to my storage, install sdkcerts, enable titanium...but this is what i get. Could you post the cab again (just the cab without the weather images so it's smaller)? i'm guessing it has something to do with the cpr but im not sure

Sure my friend,

i will attach a zip to this post...!!

Best if you make a new clean install with disable windows default

and softreset and so on...

Greetings

sv0911

TitaniumWeather_new_SVi8000_Fullscreen.zip

Guest joecruz

still cant get it to work. Im attaching my cpr files. hope u can have a look at it...the 800x480 does not have any problems, just the 480x800. On a side note, i did some experimenting and a while back, the splugin you posted to greg (To_Greg_SPlugins_480x800.zip), i copied the contents of the cpr and pasted it on my titanium.cpr and it showed everything properly except that the texts are not aligned properly...hope this helps

B7610_Files.zip

Edited by joecruz

Guest sv0911
still cant get it to work. Im attaching my cpr files. hope u can have a look at it...the 800x480 does not have any problems, just the 480x800. On a side note, i did some experimenting and a while back, the splugin you posted to greg (To_Greg_SPlugins_480x800.zip), i copied the contents of the cpr and pasted it on my titanium.cpr and it showed everything properly except that the texts are not aligned properly...hope this helps

Hi again my friend,

You are using my neo titanium..??????

If not, please try the attached cpr which i edited.. You know that you have to use total comander or resco explorer

to copy it and overwrite the default one in windows device....

Before that disable windows default.. After you copied make softreset and enable windows default again..

Let me know if you are using my neo titanium...

But of course you can try first the attached cpr..... :D

Greetings

sv0911

Titanium_480x800.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest joecruz

Hi,

Thanks again for all your support. No im not using neo titanium, just the regular titanium. I used the attached CPR but now it's the other way around, all panels are good but titanium weather has a problem, the icons are bigger. That's not a problem but the fullscreen weather is not showing properly. Actually i can see a faint image of the fullscreen weather in the background but it's not clear, it's hardly visible...

Guest joecruz

hi sv0911, i was able to fix the cpr by copying the titaniumweather part of my old cpr (the one i posted) to the one you provided and everything was fixed!! I will attach the cpr that i used for you to see.

On a side note, this is just a special request, could you look into the cpr that i posted, i'd like the fullscreen weather image to be lower that where it is, this is because the taskbar cuts some of the image of the fullscreen weather and i'd like to see it in full view...perhaps lower it to 20 pixels?

Titanium_480x800.zip

Guest sv0911
hi sv0911, i was able to fix the cpr by copying the titaniumweather part of my old cpr (the one i posted) to the one you provided and everything was fixed!! I will attach the cpr that i used for you to see.

On a side note, this is just a special request, could you look into the cpr that i posted, i'd like the fullscreen weather image to be lower that where it is, this is because the taskbar cuts some of the image of the fullscreen weather and i'd like to see it in full view...perhaps lower it to 20 pixels?

Hi my friend,

congratulations, you fixed it..!!

I´m very glad its running for you and that i could help you..!! :D

Regarding to your cpr and lower images, i had used some time ago

a taskbar which was bigger then the default one and for me it fits

perfectly by setting the titaniumweather.png in the cpr to -18 pix:

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

But you have to try by yourself how it fits best on your screen, just look on windows device for the tasbar png

and check the size of height. The weatherimages are set by default to fit the big softbar, thats why -32... So,

i think -18 will just be fine.... Just try...

I attached your cpr to this post with edited imagetop to -18 pix... :D

Greetings

sv0911

Titanium_480x800.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
thank you for all your help!! my full screen weather is working great!!

OK..!!!!!!!!!! :D :D ;)

Thats great...!!!!!!

Enjoy my friend..!!! :D

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Budniu

Hallo sv0911

This fullscreen option is very good job. I'm user Samsung Omnia Pro GT-B7610, i have one problem with show fullscreen weather - in my PDA this not work ?

I copy Your's file from Post #256 to Windows folder but weather showed only in tab and not show in fullscren, any ideas ?

I install "SV0911 BURNING SUN Fullscreen" and SV0911 "TITANIUM FULL SCREEN WEATHER CAB & FULLSCREENFOLDER" and not work. I copy "Fullscreen" folder to Storage card and My storage and nothig work. I need Yours help. THX

Edited by Budniu

Guest sv0911
Hallo sv0911

This fullscreen option is very good job. I'm user Samsung Omnia Pro GT-B7610, i have one problem with show fullscreen weather - in my PDA this not work ?

I copy Your's file from Post #256 to Windows folder but weather showed only in tab and not show in fullscren, any ideas ?

I install "SV0911 BURNING SUN Fullscreen" and SV0911 "TITANIUM FULL SCREEN WEATHER CAB & FULLSCREENFOLDER" and not work. I copy "Fullscreen" folder to Storage card and My storage and nothig work. I need Yours help. THX

Dzien dobry my Friend,

why did you copied the file from post #256..???

Did you installed also sdkcerts2015 from post #1..??

Which language is the rom you are using....???

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Budniu
Dzien dobry my Friend,

Dzień Dobry

Did you installed also sdkcerts2015 from post #1..??

Yes

Which language is the rom you are using....???

My language ROM is Polish

why did you copied the file from post #256..???

No but just take a look and will reply.

THX for fast reply.

Edited by Budniu

Guest sv0911
Dzień Dobry

Yes

My language ROM is Polish

No but just take a look and will reply.

THX for fast reply.

Ok my friend,

it seems that you just have to change the config.ini file

with a usualy texteditor..!!

You have to change the path in the config.ini..!!

Let me know what "My Storage" is called on your rom..!!

You know what i mean..??

For example:

On english rom its called "My Storage"

On german rom its called: "Interner Speicher"

On spanish rom its called: "Mi Memoria"

This path have to be edited by you.. Just let me know and

i will give you more describtion..

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Budniu

File from #256 post not working.

and ....

In my ROM My storage is name "Moja pamięć" but i change name in reg to "My storage".

In file config.ini in my Titanium Weather is "My storage" name (path is My storage\Fullscreen just like me). I have in file TitaniumWeather.mscr path on My storage\Fullscreen and folder "Fullscreen" copy to My storage and fullscreen show not work. I wait for Yours sugestions.

Edited by Budniu

Guest Budniu

Is case sensitive?

UPD

For good work i change name in all files to "My storage" and not work.

UPD

It is work !!! I flash phone, instal plugin and change path in config.ini and TitaniumWeather.mscr. THX

Edited by Budniu

Guest sv0911
Is case sensitive?

UPD

For good work i change name in all files to "My storage" and not work.

UPD

It is work !!! I flash phone, instal plugin and change path in config.ini and TitaniumWeather.mscr. THX

Great that its working for you my friend...!!! :D

Enjoy ;):D

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Budniu

And i forget, Yours file from post #256 is working and must have. THX and tell me where Yours link for dotations ? I would like to give you a gift for Yours work.

Listen, I write to Mobione.pl

http://forum.mobione.pl/index.php

and i want write tutorial how to start Yours this mod. Can I describe it ?

Edited by Budniu

Guest sv0911
And i forget, Yours file from post #256 is working and must have. THX and tell me where Yours link for dotations ? I would like to give you a gift for Yours work.

Listen, I write to Mobione.pl

http://forum.mobione.pl/index.php

and i want write tutorial how to start Yours this mod. Can I describe it ?

Sure you welcome my friend,

just pm me,

so i can also help you maybe with tutorial... :D

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Hmm, and i did theme in polish language by google translator online:

ScreenShot4.PngScreenShot5.Png

THX @sv0911 :D

OK my friend,

youre very welcome..!!!

Great job, i allready visited your side...!!!! :D

Looks really great..!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911

Soon new releas of full screen weather theme

very plastic ink with realistic touch.....

called "Realistic Ink" by me... :huh:

Greetings

sv0911

Some screenshots...:

post-696397-1282509593_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282509616_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282509633_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282509645_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282509654_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911

To all our friends,

on post #1 below it... there you can find soon FAQ´s and everything related to it..!!

But we are still working on it..!!!

Greetings from our friendly,

sexy looking and patient customer/supportservice:

attachment.php?attachmentid=389941&d=1282989980

Guest Dacal2010

Hello all ! Do you have some problem with Google Translator ? My titanium Weather not traducted anymore... Since perhaps a few day. I flash a new ROM, but the problem remains...

I suspected a modification on Google Translator...

Edit : possible solution (work now...), replace in TitaniumWeather.mscr some lines in the WovW function (at the end of the file). See modified function below, red lines are the modified ones :

Code :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub Tr

#CHANGE the following line to change language, example "fr", "de", "ru", "gr", "es", "it"

tlanguage = "fr"

ttt=argv[1]

#ttt=ToLower(ttt)

if (tlanguage ne "en")

link=ReadFile("http://www.google.com/translate_t?langpair=en|"&tlanguage&"&text="&ttt)

pos = Find(link, "onmouseout=""this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'"">")

If (pos)

pos = pos + 47

len = Find(link, "</span>",pos)-pos

ttt = SubStr(link,pos,len)

ttt = Replace(ttt,">","")

ttt = Replace(ttt,"<","")

ttt = Replace(ttt,"&amp;#39;","'")

ttt = Replace(ttt,"&"," ")

ttt = Replace(ttt,"""","'")

EndIf

EndIf

return(ttt)

EndSub

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dacal

Edited by Dacal2010

Hello all ! Do you have some problem with Google Translator ? My titanium Weather not traducted anymore... Since perhaps a few day. I flash a new ROM, but the problem remains...

I suspected a modification on Google Translator...

Dacal

Hi Dacal... Yes, google has changed his translation page... so old function doesn't found the "text translated" into the page.

I've modified the function in similar way like you, using this time mobile version of google translation page (maybe less Kbs to download).

Adding to this, I've add a .ini file management, so a translation done with google is saved into an ini file... At The next Weather update, no google querying, so now is very very very fast. (The ini is automatic created and populated during the use... and you can manually modify the translations into the ini, if you don't like google translation results...)

This is the new actual function I'm using... working very well (till now... I hope google don't change translation html page every 15 days :-D)

Sv0911, my master, if you want, you can modify the first page of this thread...

Bye bye...

Sub_Tr.txt

Edited by WovW