Photo

TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4 i9505

Hello, thanks for the excellent work! can you please share the 2 softkey bars ( transparent and white ) from post 1? thanks in advance

Hi my friend,

you mean the glassy transparent one... it´s a cab
I attache it to this post...

Enjoy

Greetings
sv0911

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 04 December 2010 - 08:34 PM.

mytie

mytie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
thanks again for the super quick reply! cheers

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

thanks again for the super quick reply! cheers

Your wellcome my friend...
Greetings
sv0911

mytie

mytie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
all ok , it was WM_6.5.X_Glass_Style_1.cab what i was looking for

Edited by mytie, 13 August 2010 - 06:44 PM.

Corki2

Corki2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II i920, LG Ally
Hello,

I modified my CPR to include these instructions from Slovenec88

In \Windows find a file called Titanium_480x800.cpr

Put the following on third line or under the <Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save

I then replaced the Titanium mscr with the one from this thread and put the Full Screen Weather folder on my main memory (I have a flashed ROM with lots of room, so it wasn't an issue for me, but I believe there's a post here also pointing it to your storage card.

Now I have Full Screen Weather with the Bliss theme from rpereira. Thanks sv0911 plus many others for the tips. :D
Attached File  Blss_Full_Screen_Weather.jpg   122.41KB   8 downloads

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Hello,

I modified my CPR to include these instructions from Slovenec88

In \Windows find a file called Titanium_480x800.cpr

Put the following on third line or under the <Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save

I then replaced the Titanium mscr with the one from this thread and put the Full Screen Weather folder on my main memory (I have a flashed ROM with lots of room, so it wasn't an issue for me, but I believe there's a post here also pointing it to your storage card.

Now I have Full Screen Weather with the Bliss theme from rpereira. Thanks sv0911 plus many others for the tips. :D
Attached File  Blss_Full_Screen_Weather.jpg   122.41KB   8 downloads

Corki2,

big thanks to you for sharing your solution
to get this running on the amazing "bliss-theme"..!!!!

And also a big thanks for the screenshot..!! :D

Many greetings
sv0911

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

all ok , it was WM_6.5.X_Glass_Style_1.cab what i was looking for

No problem,
Your wellcome my friend...
Greetings
sv0911

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:htc wizard
hi sv0911,

I downloaded the file from ur first post but when i install it, my titanium goes blank! I mean, it's just blank panels. I cant do a screenshot as i'm at work but i hope u know what i mean. When i go to certain panels, it shows the icons as very large. All panels are like that except the titanium weather which is showing properly. however, when i switch it to landscape, everything is good. I check the titanium cpr files and the 480x800 is about 74kb while the 800x400 is much smaller. Also, i cant check the 480x800 cpr because when i try to edit using total commander, it gives an error that the file is too large.
Another question, is it normal that titanium radar does not work?

by the way my device is a b7610
Thanks in advance

Edited by joecruz, 16 August 2010 - 10:54 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

hi sv0911,

I downloaded the file from ur first post but when i install it, my titanium goes blank! I mean, it's just blank panels. I cant do a screenshot as i'm at work but i hope u know what i mean. When i go to certain panels, it shows the icons as very large. All panels are like that except the titanium weather which is showing properly. however, when i switch it to landscape, everything is good. I check the titanium cpr files and the 480x800 is about 74kb while the 800x400 is much smaller. Also, i cant check the 480x800 cpr because when i try to edit using total commander, it gives an error that the file is too large.
Another question, is it normal that titanium radar does not work?

by the way my device is a b7610
Thanks in advance

Hi joecruz,

I don´t know if the titanium radar works with this.. because i never used it... and
i don´t know anything about the b7610, but i hope we will find the issue together..!!!
Did you followed all steps in post one..?? .....installed sdkcerts2015..??
Do you use a stock rom...???

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
thanks for the quick reply. It's a samsung omnia pro b7610 (with slide out keyboard). I'm using a custom rom. I did follow all the steps, disable titanium, install fullscreen wallpaper, copy files to my storage, install sdkcerts, enable titanium...but this is what i get. Could you post the cab again (just the cab without the weather images so it's smaller)? i'm guessing it has something to do with the cpr but im not sure

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

thanks for the quick reply. It's a samsung omnia pro b7610 (with slide out keyboard). I'm using a custom rom. I did follow all the steps, disable titanium, install fullscreen wallpaper, copy files to my storage, install sdkcerts, enable titanium...but this is what i get. Could you post the cab again (just the cab without the weather images so it's smaller)? i'm guessing it has something to do with the cpr but im not sure

Sure my friend,

i will attach a zip to this post...!!
Best if you make a new clean install with disable windows default
and softreset and so on...

Greetings
sv0911

Attached Files

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
still cant get it to work. Im attaching my cpr files. hope u can have a look at it...the 800x480 does not have any problems, just the 480x800. On a side note, i did some experimenting and a while back, the splugin you posted to greg (To_Greg_SPlugins_480x800.zip), i copied the contents of the cpr and pasted it on my titanium.cpr and it showed everything properly except that the texts are not aligned properly...hope this helps

Attached Files

Edited by joecruz, 16 August 2010 - 03:58 PM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

still cant get it to work. Im attaching my cpr files. hope u can have a look at it...the 800x480 does not have any problems, just the 480x800. On a side note, i did some experimenting and a while back, the splugin you posted to greg (To_Greg_SPlugins_480x800.zip), i copied the contents of the cpr and pasted it on my titanium.cpr and it showed everything properly except that the texts are not aligned properly...hope this helps

Hi again my friend,

You are using my neo titanium..??????

If not, please try the attached cpr which i edited.. You know that you have to use total comander or resco explorer
to copy it and overwrite the default one in windows device....
Before that disable windows default.. After you copied make softreset and enable windows default again..

Let me know if you are using my neo titanium...
But of course you can try first the attached cpr..... :D

Greetings
sv0911

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 16 August 2010 - 06:10 PM.

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Hi,

Thanks again for all your support. No im not using neo titanium, just the regular titanium. I used the attached CPR but now it's the other way around, all panels are good but titanium weather has a problem, the icons are bigger. That's not a problem but the fullscreen weather is not showing properly. Actually i can see a faint image of the fullscreen weather in the background but it's not clear, it's hardly visible...

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
hi sv0911, i was able to fix the cpr by copying the titaniumweather part of my old cpr (the one i posted) to the one you provided and everything was fixed!! I will attach the cpr that i used for you to see.
On a side note, this is just a special request, could you look into the cpr that i posted, i'd like the fullscreen weather image to be lower that where it is, this is because the taskbar cuts some of the image of the fullscreen weather and i'd like to see it in full view...perhaps lower it to 20 pixels?

Attached Files

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

hi sv0911, i was able to fix the cpr by copying the titaniumweather part of my old cpr (the one i posted) to the one you provided and everything was fixed!! I will attach the cpr that i used for you to see.
On a side note, this is just a special request, could you look into the cpr that i posted, i'd like the fullscreen weather image to be lower that where it is, this is because the taskbar cuts some of the image of the fullscreen weather and i'd like to see it in full view...perhaps lower it to 20 pixels?

Hi my friend,

congratulations, you fixed it..!!
I´m very glad its running for you and that i could help you..!! :D
Regarding to your cpr and lower images, i had used some time ago
a taskbar which was bigger then the default one and for me it fits
perfectly by setting the titaniumweather.png in the cpr to -18 pix:

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

But you have to try by yourself how it fits best on your screen, just look on windows device for the tasbar png
and check the size of height. The weatherimages are set by default to fit the big softbar, thats why -32... So,
i think -18 will just be fine.... Just try...
I attached your cpr to this post with edited imagetop to -18 pix... :D

Greetings
sv0911

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 17 August 2010 - 08:45 AM.

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
thank you for all your help!! my full screen weather is working great!!

Edited by joecruz, 17 August 2010 - 10:11 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
.......................................... :D

Edited by sv0911, 17 August 2010 - 10:23 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

thank you for all your help!! my full screen weather is working great!!

OK..!!!!!!!!!! :D :D ;)
Thats great...!!!!!!
Enjoy my friend..!!! :D

Greetings
sv0911

Budniu

Budniu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:B7610
Hallo sv0911
This fullscreen option is very good job. I'm user Samsung Omnia Pro GT-B7610, i have one problem with show fullscreen weather - in my PDA this not work ?
I copy Your's file from Post #256 to Windows folder but weather showed only in tab and not show in fullscren, any ideas ?
I install "SV0911 BURNING SUN Fullscreen" and SV0911 "TITANIUM FULL SCREEN WEATHER CAB & FULLSCREENFOLDER" and not work. I copy "Fullscreen" folder to Storage card and My storage and nothig work. I need Yours help. THX

Edited by Budniu, 17 August 2010 - 04:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users