TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911
that is very pretty. I have the i920, and might be switching back from sense to titanium. Thinking I may do the neo titanium. Where did you get those icons?

Hi Omega Ra,

some of the icons where on my previous phones rom (i908) from the fantastic cookers "JN Foundation". I guess they

found them on deviant art... But for wvga the icons where not very usefull, so i took en example and fixed size for wvga for my own modificated version of neo titanium.. The most of them i created by myself but i´m still working on them (some still missing for all the titaniumplugins out there on the net... :angry: ..)

I attach a zipfile for you with the icons.. :D

Enjoy my friend..

Icons_sv0911.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest Omega Ra
Hi Omega Ra,

some of the icons where on my previous phones rom (i908) from the fantastic cookers "JN Foundation". I guess they

found them on deviant art... But for wvga the icons where not very usefull, so i took en example and fixed size for wvga for my own modificated version of neo titanium.. The most of them i created by myself but i´m still working on them (some still missing for all the titaniumplugins out there on the net... :angry: ..)

I attach a zipfile for you with the icons.. :D

Enjoy my friend..

Thanks a lot. That is a very pretty setup, and I will almost certainly be switching back to titanium simply because Sense takes up so much RAM.

Guest jmsmartins

hi friends,

i installed sdkcerts, disable titanium, install cab to \"my device" and softreset. then enable titanium and updated weather w/ my city code but i can't see no fullscreen weather.. i also copied the folder to \storage card

what am i doing wrong?

tks in advance

Guest Lancez
hi friends,

i installed sdkcerts, disable titanium, install cab to \"my device" and softreset. then enable titanium and updated weather w/ my city code but i can't see no fullscreen weather.. i also copied the folder to \storage card

what am i doing wrong?

tks in advance

+1. same here. :angry:

Guest jlito
+1. same here. :angry:

+ another....

I'm using the stock 6.5 rom.. any additional configuration we might need for it to work?

I tryed putting the fullscreen folder in bothe My Storage and StorageCard ...

I had alread copied the titanium cpr configs to the splugins cpr in order to have it shown in my today. I cheked around to see if there might be any additional settings needed but couldnt find anything yet specific to the Fullscreen function..

cheers..

Edited by jlito

Guest sv0911

Hi friends,

i have just got en intresting information of one user from xda who installed it and had similar problems...!!!

Here his message:

I'm not getting the fullscreen images appear and I'm certain I followed the instructions. Is there a registry or cpl setting I can double-check?

EDIT:

fixed it myself by copying the fullscreen images to program files\titaniumweather\fullscreen (empty folder was there already) and then edited the script file as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\ Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy(instPath&"\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

instPath&"\Fullscreen\ being changed from MyStorage

OK friends,

i reinstalled everything on my phone to check it, installed erverything again and with the xda-user´s solution it works also....!!

So, in some strange case, some users has to change the mscr this way but the Fullscreenfolder will be on the Main Device..!!!

I fixed a second mscr with the edited text and attached it here...!

So, just copy manualy the attached mscr to program files\titaniumweather and overwrite the default one with it...

and also put the fullscreen images in program files\titaniumweather\fullscreen folder...

Thats all...!!

Or look at my updated post #1..!!!!

TitaniumWeather_mscr.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest iandy1
Hi friends,

i have just got en intresting information of one user from xda who installed it and had similar problems...!!!

Here his message:

I'm not getting the fullscreen images appear and I'm certain I followed the instructions. Is there a registry or cpl setting I can double-check?

EDIT:

fixed it myself by copying the fullscreen images to program files\titaniumweather\fullscreen (empty folder was there already) and then edited the script file as follows:

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\ Page1","CurrentIcon")

Copy(instPath&"\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

instPath&"\Fullscreen\ being changed from MyStorage

You can give it a try so we can see if it works... In this case something isn´t right with your mscr..!!

Thanks a lot for this.

Your complete theme looks amazing.

Guest sv0911

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX IMPORTANT UPDATE OF POST #1 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Plese look at post#1

because for some users it will not working with the Fullscreen-folder on Storage Card..!!

That for i uploaded a second cab with different mscr and Fullscreen-folder on Main Device...!!

Edited by sv0911

Guest jmsmartins

Plese look at post#1

because for some users it will not working with the Fullscreen-folder on Storage Card..!!

That for i uploaded a second cab with different mscr and Fullscreen-folder on Main Device...!!

downloading, will test ASAP

thank u

EDIT: still no full screen weather :angry:

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Lancez

Plese look at post#1

thanks for the update. :angry:

Edited by Lancez

Guest jlito

I was able to get my fullscreen to work with the Fullscreen folder in My Storage .. this is what happened in my case:

Since I'm using the stock rom, everytime I install a standard titanium panel I have to copy its cpr settings from the Titanium_480x800.cpr file to the SPlugin_480_800.cpr. When I first copied this file I failed to notice that at the begining of the file there is a line* referencing the titaniumweather fullscreen configuration (besides the entire titatniumweather section). After I copied this line from one file to the other everything worked like a charm...

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png" />

Another thing that I had done before this was to add a "\" before the My Storage\Fullscreen parameter, although I dont know if this influenced anything or not, so mine looks like this:

Sub FullscreenWeather

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

thats it.. great mod sv0911

tks

Edited by jlito

Guest sv0911
I was able to get my fullscreen to work with the Fullscreen folder in My Storage .. this is what happened in my case:

Since I'm using the stock rom, everytime I install a standard titanium panel I have to copy its cpr settings from the Titanium_480x800.cpr file to the SPlugin_480_800.cpr. When I first copied this file I failed to notice that at the begining of the file there is a line* referencing the titaniumweather fullscreen configuration (besides the entire titatniumweather section). After I copied this line from one file to the other everything worked like a charm...

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png" />

Another thing that I had done before this was to add a "\" before the My Storage\Fullscreen parameter, although I dont know if this influenced anything or not, so mine looks like this:

Sub FullscreenWeather

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

thats it.. great mod sv0911

tks

jlito,

realy great thanks for your post...!!

Maybe it will also work for "jmsmartins" with this solution..!!

In this case no need to put the Fullscreenfolder on Main Device..! Realy Great job done..jlito

Maybe you could upload your modificated mscr and cpr so the users can download it or i can

make a cab.....

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

XXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL FILES UPDATED 16.07.2010 Edited MSCR XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

But read also jlito´s solution i mentioned in post #1....!

Enyoy

Edited by sv0911

Guest jlito
jlito,

realy great thanks for your post...!!

Maybe it will also work for "jmsmartins" with this solution..!!

In this case no need to put the Fullscreenfolder on Main Device..! Realy Great job done..jlito

Maybe you could upload your modificated mscr and cpr so the users can download it or i can

make a cab.....

Gr. sv0911

Sure thing.. I'm attatching my titaniumweather.msr and the SPlugin_480x800.cpr files. For the cpr file i'm putting here as rtf format just because I highlighted in red the important pieces for the fullscreen to work (begining of the document and end), the rest of the configurations I left in light gray. I don't advise to use the same file (cpr) for your mobile as this configurations are unique from phone to phone.

hope it helps those who are having issues..

regards... jlito

CPR_MSR.zip

Edited by jlito

Guest marvmcsbest

how to configure the cpr?sorry I really newbie when it comes to programming..I really want fullscreen weather works in my phone,I've been for a lot of try but there was no luck for me.Please help...thanks

Edited by marvmcsbest

Guest sv0911
how to configure the cpr?sorry I really newbie when it comes to programming..I really want fullscreen weather works in my phone,I've been for a lot of try but there was no luck for me.Please help...thanks

marvmcsbest,

look on windows folder for Titanium_480x800.cpr, make a copy of it with totalcomander or skkv explorer or rescoexplorer...

Make a upload here on this thread, i (or maybe one of the other users on this thread..) will look at it and editing for you.! Please explain more of the method how you have tryed to install fullscreen weather..!! What i mean is, what exactly did not work for you..? We also need a bit more information which phone (omnia i8000 or i920..) you are using..! You are using a stock or a custom rom..?? Because on some roms there using Splugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr and thats a big difference..

Gr. sv0911

Guest sv0911
Sure thing.. I'm attatching my titaniumweather.msr and the SPlugin_480x800.cpr files. For the cpr file i'm putting here as rtf format just because I highlighted in red the important pieces for the fullscreen to work (begining of the document and end), the rest of the configurations I left in light gray. I don't advise to use the same file (cpr) for your mobile as this configurations are unique from phone to phone.

hope it helps those who are having issues..

regards... jlito

jlito,

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 :angry: :D ;) :D :(

Thanks for sharing and the idea of making a rtf..!!!!

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest jlito
jlito,

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 :angry: :D ;) :D :(

Thanks for sharing and the idea of making a rtf..!!!!

Gr. sv0911

No problem man.. glad to give something back to the community whenever I can.. and here is how my screen looks with the fullscreenweather enabled (just left a plain black background image, the weather effect is more visible this way)..

post-561693-1279310527_thumb.png

Guest sv0911
No problem man.. glad to give something back to the community whenever I can.. and here is how my screen looks with the fullscreenweather enabled (just left a plain black background image, the weather effect is more visible this way)..

Looks great on black background..!!! ;)

In the near future i will upload some special weatherimages but i´m still working on them... :angry: :D

Guest sv0911

jlito,

i mentioned your solution on my first post on this thread and on my threads on xda, i also inserted your and WovW´s screenshots..!

I hope it is ok with you...!

Gr.sv0911

Guest jlito
jlito,

i mentioned your solution on my first post on this thread and on my threads on xda, i also inserted your and WovW´s screenshots..!

I hope it is ok with you...!

Gr.sv0911

Of coarse man... no problem at all feel free to use them anywhere..

tks