Photo

TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4 i9505

WOW: explain the rom, please!!!
It's Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh oh..
Hmmm.. i try to explain... ;)
It´s the 6.5.3 Build 23127 JF5 Beta with Sense 2.5.2016 and android taskbar from shadowangel
with a default theme on it.
Actually i don´t like sense but i realy like shadowangels roms.. :D
On this rom there is no windows default, so i had to install the "samsung je1 chome" from twu2 by myself
so that i can use Titanium..!!
Beware: Allmost everything on this is changed by myself... I just wanted to give the JF5 beta a try....

I use
-- as you know... my own modificated Neo Titanium skin without the ugly big white clock on it because for me it´s enough with the small one on the taskbar and no (realy no..) text on it... Only icons.. and no shadow-frames behind any text... The text apears only by tapping on the icon..!! You know,.. i realy like to see the backgroundimage and not any text... The default one looks for me like a mutated old commodore c64 style... :angry: But that allways lie in the eyes of the beholder.......!!!!!!

You can see that there is no shadow-frame behind the text on my attached screenshot-exempel for titaniumweather....!!

-- diniks anastasia taskbar vers. 1.1 (after installing this.. of course the android and his functions are gone...)
-- KenChans GrayGreen theme (but as you allready know i modificated allmost everything incl. own backgroundimage
that also modificated by me for higher quality... etc.... for my own use...)
-- WM 6.5.X Glass Style (can´t remember where i found it.. but on the bottom of this post i will attach the cab for you..)

Ok my friend, i attache the taskbar, glass buttons and my own modificated backgroundimage...!!
I can also upload my modificated KenChan GrayGreen for you.. Just let me know.. :( But.. beware
it is a realy GrayGreen changing.... :D
Gr. sv0911

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 15 July 2010 - 10:55 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
WovW,

here my modificated backgroundimage in Landscape....!!

Attached Files

WovW

WovW

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

WovW,

here my modificated backgroundimage in Landscape....!!

U're doing a fantastic job, man!!!!

Bye!

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

U're doing a fantastic job, man!!!!

Bye!

Thanks bro...!!!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   282.37KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   316.66KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   300.74KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   297.21KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   313.3KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  6.jpg   339.17KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   288.2KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   344.68KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  9.jpg   302.15KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  10.jpg   272.83KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  11.jpg   308.35KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  12.jpg   316.87KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  13.jpg   314.48KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  14.jpg   336.91KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  15.jpg   340.69KB   6 downloads

Edited by sv0911, 08 October 2010 - 11:17 PM.

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920

Hi sandman,

i also flashed my rom today with shadowangel´s "f5 beta" rom....
I hope on your new rom everything will work fine for you..!!!

Here now some screenshots from my new rom with my own "Neo Titanium theme" and
Full Screen Weather.... :angry:

Gr. sv0911

that is very pretty. I have the i920, and might be switching back from sense to titanium. Thinking I may do the neo titanium. Where did you get those icons?

Posted Image

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

that is very pretty. I have the i920, and might be switching back from sense to titanium. Thinking I may do the neo titanium. Where did you get those icons?

Hi Omega Ra,

some of the icons where on my previous phones rom (i908) from the fantastic cookers "JN Foundation". I guess they
found them on deviant art... But for wvga the icons where not very usefull, so i took en example and fixed size for wvga for my own modificated version of neo titanium.. The most of them i created by myself but i´m still working on them (some still missing for all the titaniumplugins out there on the net... :angry: ..)

I attach a zipfile for you with the icons.. :D

Enjoy my friend..

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 15 July 2010 - 05:22 PM.

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920

Hi Omega Ra,

some of the icons where on my previous phones rom (i908) from the fantastic cookers "JN Foundation". I guess they
found them on deviant art... But for wvga the icons where not very usefull, so i took en example and fixed size for wvga for my own modificated version of neo titanium.. The most of them i created by myself but i´m still working on them (some still missing for all the titaniumplugins out there on the net... :angry: ..)

I attach a zipfile for you with the icons.. :D

Enjoy my friend..

Thanks a lot. That is a very pretty setup, and I will almost certainly be switching back to titanium simply because Sense takes up so much RAM.

Posted Image

jmsmartins

jmsmartins

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Devices:i8000
hi friends,
i installed sdkcerts, disable titanium, install cab to \"my device" and softreset. then enable titanium and updated weather w/ my city code but i can't see no fullscreen weather.. i also copied the folder to \storage card

what am i doing wrong?

tks in advance

When i thought it couldn't get any better.... SB30!

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

hi friends,
i installed sdkcerts, disable titanium, install cab to \"my device" and softreset. then enable titanium and updated weather w/ my city code but i can't see no fullscreen weather.. i also copied the folder to \storage card

what am i doing wrong?

tks in advance

+1. same here. :angry:

jlito

jlito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Omina II

+1. same here. :angry:

+ another....

I'm using the stock 6.5 rom.. any additional configuration we might need for it to work?

I tryed putting the fullscreen folder in bothe My Storage and StorageCard ...

I had alread copied the titanium cpr configs to the splugins cpr in order to have it shown in my today. I cheked around to see if there might be any additional settings needed but couldnt find anything yet specific to the Fullscreen function..

cheers..

Edited by jlito, 15 July 2010 - 07:20 PM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Edited by sv0911, 15 July 2010 - 08:09 PM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Hi friends,

i have just got en intresting information of one user from xda who installed it and had similar problems...!!!

Here his message:

I'm not getting the fullscreen images appear and I'm certain I followed the instructions. Is there a registry or cpl setting I can double-check?

EDIT:
fixed it myself by copying the fullscreen images to program files\titaniumweather\fullscreen (empty folder was there already) and then edited the script file as follows:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\ Page1","CurrentIcon")
Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)
Copy(instPath&"\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)
RedrawToday

EndSub

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

instPath&"\Fullscreen\ being changed from MyStorage

OK friends,

i reinstalled everything on my phone to check it, installed erverything again and with the xda-user´s solution it works also....!!

So, in some strange case, some users has to change the mscr this way but the Fullscreenfolder will be on the Main Device..!!!

I fixed a second mscr with the edited text and attached it here...!

So, just copy manualy the attached mscr to program files\titaniumweather and overwrite the default one with it...
and also put the fullscreen images in program files\titaniumweather\fullscreen folder...
Thats all...!!

Or look at my updated post #1..!!!!

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 15 July 2010 - 10:42 PM.

iandy1

iandy1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Computers, PPC's, music, games
  • Devices:wiza200, Omnia i910

Hi friends,

i have just got en intresting information of one user from xda who installed it and had similar problems...!!!

Here his message:

I'm not getting the fullscreen images appear and I'm certain I followed the instructions. Is there a registry or cpl setting I can double-check?

EDIT:
fixed it myself by copying the fullscreen images to program files\titaniumweather\fullscreen (empty folder was there already) and then edited the script file as follows:

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\ Page1","CurrentIcon")
Copy(instPath&"\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)
RedrawToday

EndSub

instPath&"\Fullscreen\ being changed from MyStorage

You can give it a try so we can see if it works... In this case something isn´t right with your mscr..!!

Thanks a lot for this.

Your complete theme looks amazing.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX IMPORTANT UPDATE OF POST #1 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Plese look at post#1
because for some users it will not working with the Fullscreen-folder on Storage Card..!!
That for i uploaded a second cab with different mscr and Fullscreen-folder on Main Device...!!

Edited by sv0911, 15 July 2010 - 09:20 PM.

jmsmartins

jmsmartins

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Devices:i8000

Plese look at post#1
because for some users it will not working with the Fullscreen-folder on Storage Card..!!
That for i uploaded a second cab with different mscr and Fullscreen-folder on Main Device...!!

downloading, will test ASAP
thank u

EDIT: still no full screen weather :angry:

Edited by jmsmartins, 15 July 2010 - 11:03 PM.

When i thought it couldn't get any better.... SB30!

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

Plese look at post#1

thanks for the update. :angry:

Edited by Lancez, 15 July 2010 - 11:08 PM.

jlito

jlito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Omina II
I was able to get my fullscreen to work with the Fullscreen folder in My Storage .. this is what happened in my case:

Since I'm using the stock rom, everytime I install a standard titanium panel I have to copy its cpr settings from the Titanium_480x800.cpr file to the SPlugin_480_800.cpr. When I first copied this file I failed to notice that at the begining of the file there is a line* referencing the titaniumweather fullscreen configuration (besides the entire titatniumweather section). After I copied this line from one file to the other everything worked like a charm...

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png" />

Another thing that I had done before this was to add a "\" before the My Storage\Fullscreen parameter, although I dont know if this influenced anything or not, so mine looks like this:

Sub FullscreenWeather

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)
RedrawToday

EndSub

thats it.. great mod sv0911
tks

Edited by jlito, 16 July 2010 - 12:00 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

I was able to get my fullscreen to work with the Fullscreen folder in My Storage .. this is what happened in my case:

Since I'm using the stock rom, everytime I install a standard titanium panel I have to copy its cpr settings from the Titanium_480x800.cpr file to the SPlugin_480_800.cpr. When I first copied this file I failed to notice that at the begining of the file there is a line* referencing the titaniumweather fullscreen configuration (besides the entire titatniumweather section). After I copied this line from one file to the other everything worked like a charm...

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png" />

Another thing that I had done before this was to add a "\" before the My Storage\Fullscreen parameter, although I dont know if this influenced anything or not, so mine looks like this:

Sub FullscreenWeather

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)
RedrawToday

EndSub

thats it.. great mod sv0911
tks

jlito,

realy great thanks for your post...!!

Maybe it will also work for "jmsmartins" with this solution..!!
In this case no need to put the Fullscreenfolder on Main Device..! Realy Great job done..jlito

Maybe you could upload your modificated mscr and cpr so the users can download it or i can
make a cab.....
Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911, 16 July 2010 - 12:38 AM.

binh_hdda

binh_hdda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

thanks for the update. :D

me 2! ;) :angry:

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
XXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL FILES UPDATED 16.07.2010 Edited MSCR XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
But read also jlito´s solution i mentioned in post #1....!
Enyoy

Edited by sv0911, 16 July 2010 - 09:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users