Photo

TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

jlito

jlito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Omina II

jlito,

realy great thanks for your post...!!

Maybe it will also work for "jmsmartins" with this solution..!!
In this case no need to put the Fullscreenfolder on Main Device..! Realy Great job done..jlito

Maybe you could upload your modificated mscr and cpr so the users can download it or i can
make a cab.....
Gr. sv0911

Sure thing.. I'm attatching my titaniumweather.msr and the SPlugin_480x800.cpr files. For the cpr file i'm putting here as rtf format just because I highlighted in red the important pieces for the fullscreen to work (begining of the document and end), the rest of the configurations I left in light gray. I don't advise to use the same file (cpr) for your mobile as this configurations are unique from phone to phone.

hope it helps those who are having issues..

regards... jlito

Attached Files

Edited by jlito, 16 July 2010 - 01:10 PM.

marvmcsbest

marvmcsbest

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
how to configure the cpr?sorry I really newbie when it comes to programming..I really want fullscreen weather works in my phone,I've been for a lot of try but there was no luck for me.Please help...thanks

Edited by marvmcsbest, 16 July 2010 - 05:27 PM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4 i9505

how to configure the cpr?sorry I really newbie when it comes to programming..I really want fullscreen weather works in my phone,I've been for a lot of try but there was no luck for me.Please help...thanks

marvmcsbest,

look on windows folder for Titanium_480x800.cpr, make a copy of it with totalcomander or skkv explorer or rescoexplorer...
Make a upload here on this thread, i (or maybe one of the other users on this thread..) will look at it and editing for you.! Please explain more of the method how you have tryed to install fullscreen weather..!! What i mean is, what exactly did not work for you..? We also need a bit more information which phone (omnia i8000 or i920..) you are using..! You are using a stock or a custom rom..?? Because on some roms there using Splugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr and thats a big difference..
Gr. sv0911

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Sure thing.. I'm attatching my titaniumweather.msr and the SPlugin_480x800.cpr files. For the cpr file i'm putting here as rtf format just because I highlighted in red the important pieces for the fullscreen to work (begining of the document and end), the rest of the configurations I left in light gray. I don't advise to use the same file (cpr) for your mobile as this configurations are unique from phone to phone.

hope it helps those who are having issues..
regards... jlito

jlito,

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 :angry: :D ;) :D :(
Thanks for sharing and the idea of making a rtf..!!!!
Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911, 16 July 2010 - 07:26 PM.

jlito

jlito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

jlito,

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 :angry: :D ;) :D :(
Thanks for sharing and the idea of making a rtf..!!!!
Gr. sv0911

No problem man.. glad to give something back to the community whenever I can.. and here is how my screen looks with the fullscreenweather enabled (just left a plain black background image, the weather effect is more visible this way)..

Attached Files

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

No problem man.. glad to give something back to the community whenever I can.. and here is how my screen looks with the fullscreenweather enabled (just left a plain black background image, the weather effect is more visible this way)..

Looks great on black background..!!! ;)
In the near future i will upload some special weatherimages but i´m still working on them... :angry: :D

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
jlito,

i mentioned your solution on my first post on this thread and on my threads on xda, i also inserted your and WovW´s screenshots..!
I hope it is ok with you...!
Gr.sv0911

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Edited by sv0911, 17 July 2010 - 12:08 AM.

jlito

jlito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

jlito,

i mentioned your solution on my first post on this thread and on my threads on xda, i also inserted your and WovW´s screenshots..!
I hope it is ok with you...!
Gr.sv0911

Of coarse man... no problem at all feel free to use them anywhere..

tks

Speedfrog

Speedfrog

The Viking

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts
  • Interests:football
  • Devices:Omnia II 16 GB
wow that is beautifull :angry:

i love the new weather images!!

Edited by speedfrog, 17 July 2010 - 12:18 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Ok friends,

now lets get funky...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say THANKS to all of you for all your response and advices.... therfore
i spend some hours to fix a gift to all of you..!!!!!!

How about some special nightcoloured nice weatherimages..???

My new selfmodificated Nightcolour Weatherimages (complete Fullscreen-Folder)....!!!

Here they are....!!!!!!! SV0911 Nightcolour Weatherimages

Just replace the Fullscreen-Folder on your device...!! (But first make a copy of the default
ones so you can change it back everytime you want to....)

Here some screenshots of the images (with the background from my rom i´m
using as example so you can see how it could look like....!

Let me know if you like it...!!
In this case i will continue with working on creating more different styles and also in the future different images..!!

Gr. sv0911

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 17 July 2010 - 04:47 PM.

jlito

jlito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Ok friends,

now lets get funky...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say THANKS to all of you for all your response and advices.... therfore
i spend some hours to fix a gift to all of you..!!!!!!

How about some special nightcoloured nice weatherimages..???

My new selfmodificated Nightcolour Weatherimages (complete Fullscreen-Folder)....!!!

Here they are....!!!!!!! SV0911 Nightcolour Weatherimages

Just replace the Fullscreen-Folder on your device...!! (But first make a copy of the default
ones so you can change it back everytime you want to....)

Here some screenshots of the images (with the background from my rom i´m
using as example so you can see how it could look like....!

Let me know if you like it...!!
In this case i will continue with working on creating more different styles and also in the future different images..!!

Gr. sv0911

gr8, tks for those.. will try them and see how they look

marvmcsbest

marvmcsbest

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

marvmcsbest,

look on windows folder for Titanium_480x800.cpr, make a copy of it with totalcomander or skkv explorer or rescoexplorer...
Make a upload here on this thread, i (or maybe one of the other users on this thread..) will look at it and editing for you.! Please explain more of the method how you have tryed to install fullscreen weather..!! What i mean is, what exactly did not work for you..? We also need a bit more information which phone (omnia i8000 or i920..) you are using..! You are using a stock or a custom rom..?? Because on some roms there using Splugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr and thats a big difference..
Gr. sv0911

My phone is omniaII/I8000 and I'm using naked rom by rapidshare I don't know if it is stock or a custom rom. I use the new msr and I follow the instructions very carefully in the first page.I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card but still no luck.And I read some of jlito procedure using the cpr and msr modification but I can't follow the exact procedure specially the cpr part....Thanks,hope you can give me some help...more power...

Edited by marvmcsbest, 17 July 2010 - 02:31 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

My phone is omniaII/I8000 and I'm using naked rom by rapidshare I don't know if it is stock or a custom rom. I use the new msr and I follow the instructions very carefully in the first page.I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card but still no luck.And I read some of jlito procedure using the cpr and msr modification but I can't follow the exact procedure specially the cpr part....Thanks,hope you can give me some help...more power...

My friend,

is the ordinary titanium weather on your titanium working..??
I mean is it only the full weatherimage that not working..??

OK,
you wrote: "I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card.."
You know, the Fullscreen-Folder has to be located either directly on the Storage Card (no subfolder..)
or on Main Device in: program files/titaniumweather. This depends on the text on the bottomline in the mscrfile.

Let´s try this:
Download the attached mscr and put it in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device.
Put also the Fullscreen-folder in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device
(maybe there is allready a folder called fullscreen, in this case just overwrite it..!!
Look at the attached screenshots, that´s how it looks on my rom (using File explorer..)
Softreset... try to update titaniumweather as explained in post #1.. and let me know if it works..

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 17 July 2010 - 08:26 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
Hi friends,
here now some nice looking screenshots from my wife´s phone, using my own modificated neo titanium skin with my new nightcoloured weatherimages from post #51....:

Attached Files

Edited by sv0911, 17 July 2010 - 08:36 AM.

marvmcsbest

marvmcsbest

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

My friend,

OK,
you wrote: "I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card.."
You know, the Fullscreen-Folder has to be located either directly on the Storage Card (no subfolder..)
or on Main Device in: program files/titaniumweather. This depends on the text on the bottomline in the mscrfile.

Let´s try this:
Download the attached mscr and put it in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device.
Put also the Fullscreen-folder in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device
(maybe there is allready a folder called fullscreen, in this case just overwrite it..!!
Look at the attached screenshots, that´s how it looks on my rom (using File explorer..)
Softreset... try to update titaniumweather as explained in post #1.. and let me know if it works..

thank you for the effort,I tried all these but still don't work for me....with regards to the fullscreen folder I put it to mystorage and storage card directly without subfolder still don't work..I think this application is not really for me..heheheheh...so sad...I really appreciated your help and thanks once again...

Edited by marvmcsbest, 17 July 2010 - 09:18 AM.

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

thank you for the effort,I tried all these but still don't work for me....with regards to the fullscreen folder I put it to mystorage and storage card directly without subfolder still don't work..I think this application is not really for me..heheheheh...so sad...I really appreciated your help and thanks once again...

'marv,

Freezy1982

Freezy1982

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Devices:B7610, E-Ten M800, HTC P3600
Hey guys,

I'm new in fullscreen Titanium Weather and have problems with the installation too...

I get the weather tab working but the fullscreenweather isn't displayed.

Is there a difference between VGA / WVGA or QVGA / WQVGA ?

Projects:
+-----------------------------+
| ShortMorts..................... |
| T LCARSv1.0.................. |
| T Simplicity v1.1............. |
| JMLMenuSense Collection |
+-----------------------------+

marvmcsbest

marvmcsbest

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

'marv,

I used rapid the naked version rom,sorry but I don't know if it has an ordinary titanium weather with that rom.I think it was't have that kind of application...how do I know if it has a ordianry titanium weather?,sorry for my noob question...thanks

sv0911

sv0911

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Hey guys,

I'm new in fullscreen Titanium Weather and have problems with the installation too...

I get the weather tab working but the fullscreenweather isn't displayed.

Is there a difference between VGA / WVGA or QVGA / WQVGA ?

Freezy1982,
here the difference:

QVGA = 240x320
WQVGA = 240x400
VGA = 480x640
WVGA = 480x800

Unfortunately i don´t kno anything about the: B7610, E-Ten M800, HTC P3600...

Try to put the Fullscreen-folder into programfiles/titaniumeather and see if it works..!!
Gr. sv0911

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users