TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911

Ok friends,

now lets get funky...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say THANKS to all of you for all your response and advices.... therfore

i spend some hours to fix a gift to all of you..!!!!!!

How about some special nightcoloured nice weatherimages..???

My new selfmodificated Nightcolour Weatherimages (complete Fullscreen-Folder)....!!!

Here they are....!!!!!!! SV0911 Nightcolour Weatherimages

Just replace the Fullscreen-Folder on your device...!! (But first make a copy of the default

ones so you can change it back everytime you want to....)

Here some screenshots of the images (with the background from my rom i´m

using as example so you can see how it could look like....!

Let me know if you like it...!!

In this case i will continue with working on creating more different styles and also in the future different images..!!

Gr. sv0911

post-696397-1279325328_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279325342_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279325358_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279325373_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279325391_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279325458_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest jlito
Ok friends,

now lets get funky...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say THANKS to all of you for all your response and advices.... therfore

i spend some hours to fix a gift to all of you..!!!!!!

How about some special nightcoloured nice weatherimages..???

My new selfmodificated Nightcolour Weatherimages (complete Fullscreen-Folder)....!!!

Here they are....!!!!!!! SV0911 Nightcolour Weatherimages

Just replace the Fullscreen-Folder on your device...!! (But first make a copy of the default

ones so you can change it back everytime you want to....)

Here some screenshots of the images (with the background from my rom i´m

using as example so you can see how it could look like....!

Let me know if you like it...!!

In this case i will continue with working on creating more different styles and also in the future different images..!!

Gr. sv0911

gr8, tks for those.. will try them and see how they look

Guest marvmcsbest
marvmcsbest,

look on windows folder for Titanium_480x800.cpr, make a copy of it with totalcomander or skkv explorer or rescoexplorer...

Make a upload here on this thread, i (or maybe one of the other users on this thread..) will look at it and editing for you.! Please explain more of the method how you have tryed to install fullscreen weather..!! What i mean is, what exactly did not work for you..? We also need a bit more information which phone (omnia i8000 or i920..) you are using..! You are using a stock or a custom rom..?? Because on some roms there using Splugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr and thats a big difference..

Gr. sv0911

My phone is omniaII/I8000 and I'm using naked rom by rapidshare I don't know if it is stock or a custom rom. I use the new msr and I follow the instructions very carefully in the first page.I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card but still no luck.And I read some of jlito procedure using the cpr and msr modification but I can't follow the exact procedure specially the cpr part....Thanks,hope you can give me some help...more power...

Edited by marvmcsbest

Guest sv0911
My phone is omniaII/I8000 and I'm using naked rom by rapidshare I don't know if it is stock or a custom rom. I use the new msr and I follow the instructions very carefully in the first page.I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card but still no luck.And I read some of jlito procedure using the cpr and msr modification but I can't follow the exact procedure specially the cpr part....Thanks,hope you can give me some help...more power...

My friend,

is the ordinary titanium weather on your titanium working..??

I mean is it only the full weatherimage that not working..??

OK,

you wrote: "I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card.."

You know, the Fullscreen-Folder has to be located either directly on the Storage Card (no subfolder..)

or on Main Device in: program files/titaniumweather. This depends on the text on the bottomline in the mscrfile.

Let´s try this:

Download the attached mscr and put it in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device.

Put also the Fullscreen-folder in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device

(maybe there is allready a folder called fullscreen, in this case just overwrite it..!!

Look at the attached screenshots, that´s how it looks on my rom (using File explorer..)

Softreset... try to update titaniumweather as explained in post #1.. and let me know if it works..

post-696397-1279354553_thumb.png

post-696397-1279354592_thumb.png

post-696397-1279354608_thumb.png

TitaniumWeather_mscr.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

Hi friends,

here now some nice looking screenshots from my wife´s phone, using my own modificated neo titanium skin with my new nightcoloured weatherimages from post #51....:

post-696397-1279355405_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279355425_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279355446_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279355632_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest
My friend,

OK,

you wrote: "I also try to copy the full screen both in mystorage and storage card.."

You know, the Fullscreen-Folder has to be located either directly on the Storage Card (no subfolder..)

or on Main Device in: program files/titaniumweather. This depends on the text on the bottomline in the mscrfile.

Let´s try this:

Download the attached mscr and put it in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device.

Put also the Fullscreen-folder in: program files/titaniumweather on your Main Device

(maybe there is allready a folder called fullscreen, in this case just overwrite it..!!

Look at the attached screenshots, that´s how it looks on my rom (using File explorer..)

Softreset... try to update titaniumweather as explained in post #1.. and let me know if it works..

thank you for the effort,I tried all these but still don't work for me....with regards to the fullscreen folder I put it to mystorage and storage card directly without subfolder still don't work..I think this application is not really for me..heheheheh...so sad...I really appreciated your help and thanks once again...

Edited by marvmcsbest

Guest sv0911
thank you for the effort,I tried all these but still don't work for me....with regards to the fullscreen folder I put it to mystorage and storage card directly without subfolder still don't work..I think this application is not really for me..heheheheh...so sad...I really appreciated your help and thanks once again...

'marv,

Guest Freezy1982

Hey guys,

I'm new in fullscreen Titanium Weather and have problems with the installation too...

I get the weather tab working but the fullscreenweather isn't displayed.

Is there a difference between VGA / WVGA or QVGA / WQVGA ?

Guest marvmcsbest
'marv,

I used rapid the naked version rom,sorry but I don't know if it has an ordinary titanium weather with that rom.I think it was't have that kind of application...how do I know if it has a ordianry titanium weather?,sorry for my noob question...thanks

Guest sv0911
Hey guys,

I'm new in fullscreen Titanium Weather and have problems with the installation too...

I get the weather tab working but the fullscreenweather isn't displayed.

Is there a difference between VGA / WVGA or QVGA / WQVGA ?

Freezy1982,

here the difference:

QVGA = 240x320

WQVGA = 240x400

VGA = 480x640

WVGA = 480x800

Unfortunately i don´t kno anything about the: B7610, E-Ten M800, HTC P3600...

Try to put the Fullscreen-folder into programfiles/titaniumeather and see if it works..!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest Freezy1982
Freezy1982,

here the difference:

QVGA = 240x320

WQVGA = 240x400

VGA = 480x640

WVGA = 480x800

Unfortunately i don´t kno anything about the: B7610, E-Ten M800, HTC P3600...

Try to put the Fullscreen-folder into programfiles/titaniumeather and see if it works..!!

Gr. sv0911

Thanks for reply..

Yea, this difference I have known already... I would like to know if there is a difference in installing Fullscreenweather.. or if it doesn't depends on device resolution :angry:

I'm using an Omnia Pro (B7610) with WVGA resolution on WM6.5.3

If it is useable - I did the .cab-install from here: slovenec88 and copy your nightcoloured weatherimages to \Program files\Titaniumweather\Fullscreen (very nice ones! :D )

Then I did a restart, enable Titanium in Settings and did an upgrade with my countrycode from accuweather.

Now the weather is updated shown in my TitaniumTab - but no Fullscreenweatherimages..

What did I do wrong?

Guest sv0911
I used rapid the naked version rom,sorry but I don't know if it has an ordinary titanium weather with that rom.I think it was't have that kind of application...how do I know if it has a ordianry titanium weather?,sorry for my noob question...thanks

My friend,

there are no noob questions...!! :D

There where more then 200 downloads only the last 2 days and unfortunately for a few users there having

problems with getting running it... That´s also one reason why i try to keep this thread alive, so that other

users who maybe faced a similar problem and who managed to fix it maybe will also help the other users

here... There are too many forums out on the net which i call "sleeping or dead forums.." thats why i usualy

never be active on threads... So i hope we can keep this thread here realy alive... blablablabla... :angry:

OK, ....

Titanium Weather is a Titaniumplugin from Showaco on xda-forum.

I´m allmost sure now that you had before no titanium weather installed..

Please try to upload the cpr from your windows device as i mentioned in one of the last post to you,

so that i/we can take a look at it or editing it for you..!

Guest sv0911
Thanks for reply..

Yea, this difference I have known already... I would like to know if there is a difference in installing Fullscreenweather.. or if it doesn't depends on device resolution :angry:

I'm using an Omnia Pro (B7610) with WVGA resolution on WM6.5.3

If it is useable - I did the .cab-install from here: slovenec88 and copy your nightcoloured weatherimages to \Program files\Titaniumweather\Fullscreen (very nice ones! :D )

Then I did a restart, enable Titanium in Settings and did an upgrade with my countrycode from accuweather.

Now the weather is updated shown in my TitaniumTab - but no Fullscreenweatherimages..

What did I do wrong?

OK,

i see....

Actually the slovenec88s cab is for 240x400 and will not work correctly on 480x800 thats why i started this thread. ;)

Please try with a clean install with the cab from this thread with the instructions from my first post...!!!

Let me know if it works for you..!!

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest Freezy1982

Oha... nice to know! :angry:

Ok, I will do a newinstall with your version - give me some time for it - I edit the Lockscene to my resolution just now. When I finish, I will do it..

Just a short question: If I deinstall slovence88 cab - is there all clean? Or do I have to do a ROM Flash for this?

Guest sv0911
Oha... nice to know! :angry:

Ok, I will do a newinstall with your version - give me some time for it - I edit the Lockscene to my resolution just now. When I finish, I will do it..

Just a short question: If I deinstall slovence88 cab - is there all clean? Or do I have to do a ROM Flash for this?

No my friend,

absolutly no reason to flash the rom....!!!!!!

This kind of paranoia belongs only to crazy germans like me... :D ;) :D :( :lol: :lol:

Just kidding...!!

Yes please make clean deinstall, softreset and make a new install with exactly the discription on post #1...!

Please read it carefully and also the solution from jlito in the same post..!!!

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
:D Du hast ja soooo recht, alta! ;)

(you are so right man!)

I'm finished and will now start the reinstallation!

Willkommen Zuhause...!!!!!

Welcome home...!!!

Read just for fun my post #12....!!!! :D :angry: :(

Guest sv0911
I'm not sure if that are the right .cpr files,I found it from windows folder on my Omnia II.

Yes, those the right ones..!!!

I will look at it...!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest Freezy1982

Hehe.. I can't remember how often I flashed my phone(s) :angry:

Ah, if you are interested: IT WORKS!!!

Your are great! Thank you so much for your help here and your work! Looks so beautiful!

Now I will "pimp" my wallpaper and my lockscreen and will give you some screens in a few minutes :D

Awesome ;)

Guest sv0911
Yes, those the right ones..!!!

I will look at it...!!

Gr. sv0911

marvmcsbest,

please do me a favour and disable your today screen (disable windows default),

then copy this attached splugins_480_800.cpr file in your windows folder by using total commander or

resco explorer or skkv explorer..!! Then restart...!!

It seems to me that your rom is working with splugins instead of default titanium_cpr, like jlito´s rom..!!

It is just a try but you know.. Allways use the: Try and error -method......!!! :angry:

SPlugins_480x800.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

Wow...

i just saw that titanium weather fullscreen has reached more then 400 downloads...!!!

By the way...... i don´t care about the rapids from rapidshare because i´m doing this for fun and i symple like to

play with stuff like that...!!!

So, to all of of you.... Let´s keep up the good work you all doing out there..!!

Greetings and again many thanks to all of you..!!

SV0911

post-696397-1279365181_thumb.gif

post-696397-1279365205_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279365364_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest Freezy1982

Ok, guys.. Here's my Screen and my modified LockScreen (<THX to anzo97>)

fullweather.jpgfullweatherlock.jpg

Thank you sv0911!

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest marvmcsbest
marvmcsbest,

please do me a favour and disable your today screen (disable windows default),

then copy this attached splugins_480_800.cpr file in your windows folder by using total commander or

resco explorer or skkv explorer..!! Then restart...!!

It seems to me that your rom is working with splugins instead of default titanium_cpr, like jlito´s rom..!!

It is just a try but you know.. Allways use the: Try and error -method......!!! :angry:

the ordinary small titanium weather already works but the full weather background still do not work...

Edited by marvmcsbest

Guest sv0911
the ordinary small titanium weather already works but the full weather background still do not work...

OK,

thats allready a improvement..!!! :angry:

Now let´s see.... i think, now its only the mscr we have to change..!!

Just tell me on which device the Fullscreen-folder with the weatherimages is located on your phone...,

so that i can edit the mscr for you my friend..!!!

Edited by sv0911