TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911
can not get it working.

This may be the problem?. my ROM is JE3.

I need to do a hard reset to install?

SV0911 Neo Titanium Shadow......

Hi again _Reaper_7,

what exactly does not work for you..??

JE3 is no problem..!!

Please explain..

Gr. sv0911

Guest _Reaper_7
Hi again _Reaper_7,

what exactly does not work for you..??

JE3 is no problem..!!

Please explain..

Gr. sv0911

I follow the installation steps as are in the explanation, I do a Softreset and when I activate the titanium looks exactly as before.

if I worked the glass taskbar and buttons

da does not change, everything looks like the original titanium

Guest sv0911
I follow the installation steps as are in the explanation, I do a Softreset and when I activate the titanium looks exactly as before.

if I worked the glass taskbar and buttons

da does not change, everything looks like the original titanium

Ok,

that sounds to me like that you are using a stock rom which means that in your rom

the splugins_480_800.cpr is used and not the titanium_480x800.cpr.

To get this to work, you have to overwrite the text in the splugins_480_800.cpr with

the text from my titanium_480x800.cpr.

The only way to get this running is to try what i call the: Try and error method..!!

Make a copy with total commander or resco explorer or the skkv explorer of your splugins_480_800.cpr

which is located under in windows folder and put in on your "My Storage". Than upload it to your pc and

upload it to this thread so i will edit it for you.!!

Then we will see if it works..!!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest _Reaper_7
Ok,

that sounds to me like that you are using a stock rom which means that in your rom

the splugins_480_800.cpr is used and not the titanium_480x800.cpr.

To get this to work, you have to overwrite the text in the splugins_480_800.cpr with

the text from my titanium_480x800.cpr.

The only way to get this running is to try what i call the: Try and error method..!!

Make a copy with total commander or resco explorer or the skkv explorer of your splugins_480_800.cpr

which is located under in windows folder and put in on your "My Storage". Than upload it to your pc and

upload it to this thread so i will edit it for you.!!

Then we will see if it works..!!!

Gr. sv0911

thanks friend, I'll try this and then comment

Guest sv0911

To all my friends who are using my neo titanium shadow version...

I modificated some of the icons in the bronzeres.dll

(the icons which appear when you tap the default ones on the screen..)

If you like tou use them.. i attach the dll here..!!

Just overwrite the default one in your windows folder with resco explorer

or wit total comander.. Before that make a backup of your bronzeres.dll

so that you can change back if you don´t like them..!!

Enjoy

sv0911

--here a screenshot whit some of them...:

post-696397-1279880830_thumb.jpg

sv0911_bronzeres.zip

Guest alvinkh

hey bro.. finally got your theme working.. possible to upload the full screen weather to other source like megaupload or mediafire? having some difficulties to download from rapidshare in singapore >.<

Guest sv0911
hey bro.. finally got your theme working.. possible to upload the full screen weather to other source like megaupload or mediafire? having some difficulties to download from rapidshare in singapore >.<

Sure bro,

give me just some minutes.. :(

Gr. sv0911

Guest superman80

hi sv0911,

can u help me edit my titanium_480x800.cpr file? i cannot get the "AM/PM" to show.... it can only get the A or P and not the M... here is my screenshot... i tried to edit the cpr file many times but not successful.. and also can i get the date format to show dd/mm/yyyy? thanks

Titanium_480x800.cpr.txt

post-600225-1279936085_thumb.png

Guest sv0911
hi sv0911,

can u help me edit my titanium_480x800.cpr file? i cannot get the "AM/PM" to show.... it can only get the A or P and not the M... here is my screenshot... i tried to edit the cpr file many times but not successful.. and also can i get the date format to show dd/mm/yyyy? thanks

Sure bro i will look at it..!!

In Germany it´s right now 04:00 in the morning, so it will take some time.. :( :P :(

Oh, by the way.. have you looked at my post #157..????

Maybe you like it..

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest Greg330

hi ,

very impressive work you've done there .

all those screens look great.

personally havn"t been able to test it yet as it wont show on my rom as it still is under splugins.

could you please give us the line to mod in the cpr ( if more than the 3rd line ) i even test the 15mb version and same prob.

i'd really be happy , to at least understand what i'm missing... :(

anyway , even if personaly its for pleasure and to refresh the phone... its still is a great job.

thx

Guest sv0911
hi ,

very impressive work you've done there .

all those screens look great.

personally havn"t been able to test it yet as it wont show on my rom as it still is under splugins.

could you please give us the line to mod in the cpr ( if more than the 3rd line ) i even test the 15mb version and same prob.

i'd really be happy , to at least understand what i'm missing... :(

anyway , even if personaly its for pleasure and to refresh the phone... its still is a great job.

thx

Hi Greg330.

Thanks for your response..!!!!

"Jlito" one user here has managed to get this to work perfectly on his rom and he is also using splugins..!!

Here his mscr and his cpr as txt :Jlito´s solution for splugins

Maybe you can use it as it is..!!! :(

Gr. sv0911

Guest superman80
Sure bro i will look at it..!!

In Germany it´s right now 04:00 in the morning, so it will take some time.. :( :P :(

Oh, by the way.. have you looked at my post #157..????

Maybe you like it..

Gr. sv0911

take ur time... no hurry...

i'm using ur bronzerez.dll now.... very nice.... thanks alot

Guest sv0911
take ur time... no hurry...

i'm using ur bronzerez.dll now.... very nice.... thanks alot

Hi bro......

please try the attached cpr which i modificated for you..., i can not test it, but it should work..!!

To change the appearence of the date you have the following possibility in your

system settings for date view,

look for:

Settings, System, Regional Settings, Date

There you find the only options you have to display the date..!!

It depends on your Samsung/Windows system..!!

I hope i could help you..!!

Let me know if it works..!!

Greetings

sv0911

superman80_Titanium_480x800.zip

Guest superman80
Hi bro......

please try the attached cpr which i modificated for you..., i can not test it, but it should work..!!

To change the appearence of the date you have the following possibility in your

system settings for date view,

look for:

Settings, System, Regional Settings, Date

There you find the only options you have to display the date..!!

It depends on your Samsung/Windows system..!!

I hope i could help you..!!

Let me know if it works..!!

Greetings

sv0911

hi bro,

i tried ur modified cpr file but still the same... the "PM" still incomplete. My screenshot is below:

post-600225-1279981845_thumb.png

Guest Greg330

hi ,

i've tried as saidin the first post, i copied the lines in red from the rtf, to my spluging cpr, ( top lines , and botom lines )

then i changed the path in the mscr file to the corect path ( that ok and checked )

now i have the weather line that is centered, when all is to the left as standard (oops)

and then i still cant have the full screen image.

i tried t take the parts from titanium and put then in splugin but i screwed everything up....

so i took the hole titaniumu cpr and renamed it splugin cpr ( the real name lol ) and relaunched the phone.

i then had a superbe fullscreen image, the weather forcast and a few other things... ( like 4 out of 15 ... )

so you think you ( or any kind soul that has a little time please ,could take a look at my file and tell me how, or corect the file i'd apreciate it .

please tell me what line is the one for the centering , so i can put the weather to the left as standard. and what is wrong with the fullscreen image that shows only if i scrap the hole thing ( but then i am unable to put my panels back , chome editor not being any help for some reason.)

thank you very much.

Greg

Edited by Greg330

Guest superdarkyaya
hi ,

i've tried as saidin the first post, i copied the lines in red from the rtf, to my spluging cpr, ( top lines , and botom lines )

then i changed the path in the mscr file to the corect path ( that ok and checked )

now i have the weather line that is centered, when all is to the left as standard (oops)

and then i still cant have the full screen image.

i tried t take the parts from titanium and put then in splugin but i screwed everything up....

so i took the hole titaniumu cpr and renamed it splugin cpr ( the real name lol ) and relaunched the phone.

i then had a superbe fullscreen image, the weather forcast and a few other things... ( like 4 out of 15 ... )

so you think you ( or any kind soul that has a little time please ,could take a look at my file and tell me how, or corect the file i'd apreciate it .

please tell me what line is the one for the centering , so i can put the weather to the left as standard. and what is wrong with the fullscreen image that shows only if i scrap the hole thing ( but then i am unable to put my panels back , chome editor not being any help for some reason.)

thank you very much.

Greg

Salut Greg, c'est Dark Vador !! Peux-tu poster sur notre fofo car moi je n'arrive absolument pas à installer ce plugin !!

Excuse-me SV0911, it's just a private post to Greg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Greg330

well as soon as i get it to work on our stock rom i will put the details on the forum, for the moment i just spent 2hours cleaning up the mess i had in my cpr ,

i am reuploading it , the firts is a load of crazy numerous repeat of the files ( and it did work like that without showing the weather image im after )

SPlugins_480x800.txt

Guest sv0911
well as soon as i get it to work on our stock rom i will put the details on the forum, for the moment i just spent 2hours cleaning up the mess i had in my cpr ,

i am reuploading it , the firts is a load of crazy numerous repeat of the files ( and it did work like that without showing the weather image im after )

I will look at it my friend..!!

Greetings

sv0911