I9000XWJG5 now available !

Guest djase

no problems working fine. all setup all apps downloaded

Which pit-file did you use? Is it the same one that's available at Samsungfirmwares or some else? If I remember correctly there's one pit file available which setups a bit bigger dbdata-partition.

Which pit-file did you use? Is it the same one that's available at Samsungfirmwares or some else? If I remember correctly there's one pit file available which setups a bit bigger dbdata-partition.

There is? Interesting!

P

Guest gravityz3r0

Samsung on twitter (is this an official channel btw?) stated that there's a problem with this firmware and is currently working on a new one though. Might as well wait for the new one to come out. Shouldn't be long.

-I9000 Firmware: I9000XWJG5 have still problems. The best firmware is still XWJG3

about 3 hours ago via web

-Working on a new project! We hope this Firmware project will work!

about 1 hour ago via web

Source : http://twitter.com/SamsungFirmware

Edited by gravityz3r0

Samsung on twitter (is this an official channel btw?) stated that there's a problem with this firmware and is currently working on a new one though. Might as well wait for the new one to come out. Shouldn't be long.

-I9000 Firmware: I9000XWJG5 have still problems. The best firmware is still XWJG3

about 3 hours ago via web

-Working on a new project! We hope this Firmware project will work!

about 1 hour ago via web

Source : http://twitter.com/SamsungFirmware

No, that's not an official channel.

Best Firmware so far! Awseome! Looks like Samsung really are trying hard to fix this lag issue, cause there is no lag anymore. Not anywhere. Tho, I have been testing about 15min., but even that time with earlier fw:s made a huge lag and black screens for me. No more black screens either. :angry:

same to me but i found out when i use live wallpaper,its laggy than previous firmware :hmm:

Well, have to remember that this is a beta fw, so I think the official will be quite awesome. :angry:

Guest scumbag77

mine is still on the stock firmware at the moment, pda-jf1, phone-jf1 and csc jf2, can i jump straight to jf5 without having any issues? the lagging is starting to annoy me, my 3gs was quicker!

Guest scumbag77
mine is still on the stock firmware at the moment, pda-jf1, phone-jf1 and csc jf2, can i jump straight to jf5 without having any issues? the lagging is starting to annoy me, my 3gs was quicker!

well i upgraded to jf5 and now when i goto download anything off the market, and i mean anything i get a download unsuccessful error, any ideaS?

cheers

well i upgraded to jf5 and now when i goto download anything off the market, and i mean anything i get a download unsuccessful error, any ideaS?

cheers

Wipe your data. I mean Factory Reset. I had the same, but it helped.

Edited by JuW

Update about JG5. Testing already many hours and I have no seen Black screens, not actual lag anywhere anymore. Hate to say this, but it seems even faster, than the Paul`s Lag fix... :angry:

Guest scumbag77
Update about JG5. Testing already many hours and I have no seen Black screens, not actual lag anywhere anymore. Hate to say this, but it seems even faster, than the Paul`s Lag fix... :angry:

have u had any problems with the wifi keep changing its ip address? or using same ip as already allocated elsewhere?

cheers