Report microSD cards that work with mimocans fix.

Guest dan 6a

Guest nop56773

I tried with a 16GB Toshiba microSD (class 2, i think). It seems to work, but scores from Quadrant haven't improve a lot (from around 8xx to around 1060). I hanve't figured yout yet if the problem is the sd card or not.

Guest truemagic

i think it must be any sd card with class 6.

I just successfully applied the kernel fix and my score boost up from 8xx to 1780

8Gb sdcard Adata(???) turbo class 6

Guest SGalaxyS

Well tomorrow I'm going to buy a card and isnt it suppposed that everycard works?

I'm going to buy a SANDISK microSDHC TransFlash Mobile Ultra 8GB

Is it going to be good with it?

Guest Kilack

can add a list of cards that cause issues too with quadrant..

kingston 8 gig class 4 causes issues for quadrant and made the phone even slower...

adata 16 gig turbo class 6 works perfectly. 1723

Edited by Kilack

Guest Kenneth Pennington

I'm buying the AT&T Captivate on Sunday. Can someone tell me a good, working, well-performing SD card I should buy? Price is not really a factor.

Guest Kilack
I'm buying the AT&T Captivate on Sunday. Can someone tell me a good, working, well-performing SD card I should buy? Price is not really a factor.

get a sandisk

Edited by Kilack

Guest Sincci

Sandisk 16GB class 2 card seems to be working just fine. I can score 1750 in Quadrant with it, so I guess it's quite nice for a class 2 card.

Guest Kilack

Anyone know a site that does benchmarks on sd cards?

Obviously sandisk cards perform extremely well and some sandisk cards that are branded as a certain class actually perform better than other cards that are rated at a higher class....

Kingston are looking very dodgey....

I also think it would be more helpful if people stop using the quandrant score and use the app "benchmark" which actually gives back results on the file i/o which is what we are really interested in...

Guest Sincci
Anyone know a site that does benchmarks on sd cards?

Obviously sandisk cards perform extremely well and some sandisk cards that are branded as a certain class actually perform better than other cards that are rated at a higher class....

Kingston are looking very dodgey....

I also think it would be more helpful if people stop using the quandrant score and use the app "benchmark" which actually gives back results on the file i/o which is what we are really interested in...

Here's one: http://www.hjreggel.net/cardspeed/index.html