Never Fear!! I'm here with the Power of Wes58's RomTool to help you out on this fearsome quest!
First things first!
1. UnRAR the attached Wes58's RomTool 3.0.1 on any place on your computer (it is an arranged Wes58's RomTool to make it easier for new guys ). It will create a folder called Wes58RomTool and you must put your .nb0 file on the same folder as the romTool.exe
imagem10.jpg 188.51KB 756 downloads
2. Open romTool.exe and click on the button as described:
imagem11.jpg 152.77KB 585 downloads
3. Select the folder Wes58RomTool and click OK:
imagem12.jpg 152.61KB 519 downloads
4. Press the button Select File:
imagem13.jpg 155.17KB 424 downloads
5. Go to the Wes58RomTool folder and select the .nb0 of the ROM you want the pagepool changed and press Open:
imagem14.jpg 155.15KB 470 downloads
6. Do the following steps:
6.1. Select CREATE .nb0 FILE FROM .nb, .bin / MODIFY .nb0 FILE;
6.2. Select Change Page Pool Value;
6.3. Put your new Page Pool on the described field;
6.3.1 Optionally, you can put the new ROM file name on the field New PDA nb0
6.4. Press Run
imagem15.jpg 199.05KB 521 downloads
7. You will get a message like this:
imagem16.jpg 197.98KB 504 downloads
8. Go to the Finished ROM folder and grab your fast and personalized new ROM!
imagem17.jpg 168.14KB 547 downloads
You can go back to steps 2, 3 and 4 to check if it did as asked (the new pagepool must appear on the Current (MB) field
Ps.: There may be newer versions of Wes58's romTool so always check his thread. You just need to move everything from _template to the same folder as romTool.exe
Wes58 - for his RomTool, of course!
Edited by shadowangel, 21 July 2010 - 05:03 PM.