installing pulse's custom frameworks on the pulse mini!

Guest gforums

Guest gforums

ok guys, I just tried to install custom framework files from the pulse on the pulse mini.

Works!! ;-)

So the look and change at least changes a bit and you have much less "pink" in your rom.

Just follow those steps:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?showto...t&p=1318841

I didn't do a backup before, neither a wipe.

Next thing is to replace the launcher and the keyboard.

Good luck!

gforums!

Guest gforums

I'm making some progress with creating an update.zip, containing the framework and keyboard from others than the UK rom...

Have some crashes with the launcher and contact app is not working.

but framework-res and and modified touchpal-keyboard (looking slightly better) already do it.

I'm making some progress with creating an update.zip, containing the framework and keyboard from others than the UK rom...

Have some crashes with the launcher and contact app is not working.

but framework-res and and modified touchpal-keyboard (looking slightly better) already do it.

It looks pulse mini modding is picking up :angry: I had more or less given up waiting so like you I have started work on some mods. I am at the stage where I have an update.zip file with a customised framework-res file from the latest t-mo pulse mini rom including root, superuser.apk and busybox. I have been testing if for a week with no issues - it's mostly green but some pink does show through on spme of the apps. I'll post it up in a few days, might be worth workin together on this

Guest gforums
I'll post it up in a few days, might be worth workin together on this

yes probably. Post it only, we could merge our update files.

I have included CM "massive apn list" in my update.zip, which is also very helpful.

Now I am looking for replacing the contacts app, dialer and launcher, probably with the stock android ones.

As framework, I am using Ogiogi's Espresso MOD, which is looking fine on the mini.