[THEME] Cyan Pulse [14/10/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest ogiogi
How about those custom emoticons? :angry:

I'm working on separate Topics for all my Themes right now. Once i finish with that I'll pick one custom emoticon pack for each theme :D

Guest Fusion0306
I'm working on separate Topics for all my Themes right now. Once i finish with that I'll pick one custom emoticon pack for each theme :D

Nice :angry:

Guest Gjole86

actualy full black, no borders with shiny activation light bar :( aka stock extended controls :P

btw since ur working on this, for 1.3 i would like to see the gray lines in settings gone (replaced to blue) and if posible the drawer to be transparent with glass texture (like win7 have when hovering mouse over small window opened as aero peek).

bleh im asking too much see this, BlueV1 from Daniel LINK

snap.jpg

big thx bro, its working on mini's w/o any modification :( (EDIT: grammah police, NINO NINO NINO)

Edited by Gjole86

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest heaven666

I confirm that's this theme don't work for me with cyanogenmod 6.1 beta 0.30... and it's a shame !!! attention, the may not start after flashing with this theme....

I confirm that's this theme don't work for me with cyanogenmod 6.1 beta 0.30... and it's a shame !!! attention, the may not start after flashing with this theme....

The title says For CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta 0.20 so it won't work on 0.30 :rolleyes: .

Edited by ogiogi

• 5 months later...
Guest chryssostomos
actualy full black, no borders with shiny activation light bar :mellow: aka stock extended controls :D

btw since ur working on this, for 1.3 i would like to see the gray lines in settings gone (replaced to blue) and if posible the drawer to be transparent with glass texture (like win7 have when hovering mouse over small window opened as aero peek).

bleh im asking too much see this, BlueV1 from Daniel LINK

snap.jpg

big thx bro, its working on mini's w/o any modification :o (EDIT: grammah police, NINO NINO NINO)

is this working with rls5?