Facebook Sync Not Working!

Guest parrmani

Guest parrmani

Anyone else having issues with Facebook not syncing? All the settings are correct but the app doesn't want to sync. I have tried to delete and re do Facebook, reset the phone but the contacts will not sync, neither will the calendar the only thing I see is updates. Any fix?

Guest darkapocalypse4
Anyone else having issues with Facebook not syncing? All the settings are correct but the app doesn't want to sync. I have tried to delete and re do Facebook, reset the phone but the contacts will not sync, neither will the calendar the only thing I see is updates. Any fix?

I am also having problems syncing facebook contacts on my t-mobile samsung vibrant. Calendar syncing is working fine though.

Guest KLoNe Technologies
I am also having problems syncing facebook contacts on my t-mobile samsung vibrant. Calendar syncing is working fine though.

Yeah I've had this problem a few time. What I've done is go into Contacts -> Menu Button -> Get Friends -> Facebook. Deselect any you don't want and it should update everthing for you.

Guest dan 6a

I loved the sync feature on the samsung facebook app but alas on JG5 it is not even there? How are you guys getting it? Or do you have an older firmware?

Guest dan 6a
I loved the sync feature on the samsung facebook app but alas on JG5 it is not even there? How are you guys getting it? Or do you have an older firmware?

**edit I followed the contacts menu as above and got it, but is there no facebook.apk with these newer FW's?