• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

braddersss

braddersss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:tmobile pulse mini
ok i got round my problem in the above post by simply re-flashing mgcustomrom with the new sd card in,

but as i have more than 1 8gb sd card is there a way to be able to interchange them as i would like 1 with tv series on, 1 with films on etc,

i have just attempted to copy over all the files from the working 8gb card to a blank one but the phone boots up with no apps installed, i re-inserted the working 8gb and i get force close on every app that should be installed untill i pull the battery so im now stuck having to re-flash again and am still unable to use multiple sd cards,

can anyone shed any light on this?

thanks in advance,

Braddersss

cedric123

cedric123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:vodafone 845
I got an vodafone 845 i would like to know if this ROM works on this phone and if there is any overclock option?
ty

fishingvoid

fishingvoid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:pulse mini
i successfully installed mg rom to my pulse mini sorted sd card to let apps to sd everything worked fine but then i got a bigger sd card so when partitioned it mg custom rom started playing up so tried to flash with it again but at start up it was just a blank screen ive also tried other roms and the only one that will start is mikes rom but cant seem to get it to allow apps to sd. hope you can help as i loved the mg rom
cheers Doug

cedric123

cedric123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

I got an vodafone 845 i would like to know if this ROM works on this phone and if there is any overclock option?
ty

NVM made my own ROM go here:http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=932605

Nitronoddy

Nitronoddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Android, xbox360, ps3, amateur radio
  • Devices:Tmobile Pulse mini
Hi all,

First of let me say hello as this is my first post onMoDaCo :0)

I've just got Tmobile Pulse mini after my iPhone has finally died after 4 years hard service. I was very nervous about coming over to android but my god....i wish i'd done it sooner...Now i know this isnt the best android phone but it will do until i can afford a better droid handset :D

I got my pulse mini on Monday and 1 hour later i had MG's rom up and running sweet as a pea :D and this was from someone that had never even held an android phone before. So a big thanks to the people that spend the time to create this rom and also the fantastic IDIOT proof walkthru.... it was painless !

No to find out how to get Froyo on it :(

Thanks again and keep making these great roms

Best wishes Glenn

P.S anyone know why Fancy Widget doesnt save my location for the weather? i've tried allowing it to 'set my location manually' and also by inputting it myself.. many thanks for all responses to this

Edited by Nitronoddy, 23 March 2011 - 09:57 AM.

cedric123

cedric123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Hi all,

First of let me say hello as this is my first post onMoDaCo :0)

I've just got Tmobile Pulse mini after my iPhone has finally died after 4 years hard service. I was very nervous about coming over to android but my god....i wish i'd done it sooner...Now i know this isnt the best android phone but it will do until i can afford a better droid handset :D

I got my pulse mini on Monday and 1 hour later i had MG's rom up and running sweet as a pea :D and this was from someone that had never even held an android phone before. So a big thanks to the people that spend the time to create this rom and also the fantastic IDIOT proof walkthru.... it was painless !

No to find out how to get Froyo on it :(

Thanks again and keep making these great roms

Best wishes Glenn

P.S anyone know why Fancy Widget doesnt save my location for the weather? i've tried allowing it to 'set my location manually' and also by inputting it myself.. many thanks for all responses to this

Go here
Here is a Froyo ROM and much more eclair ROMs
xda-developers has much more active pulse mini users than here this forum is kinda dead

Nitronoddy

Nitronoddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Android, xbox360, ps3, amateur radio
  • Devices:Tmobile Pulse mini
Hi when is the Parse error likely to be fixed? trying to install App2SD and it fails :D and is this great rom ever likely to reach Froyo status?

many thanks Glenn

thunder12011

thunder12011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:pc related issues data recovery,virus malware greyware removal windows problems hardware software related issues.
  • Devices:pulse mini pulse zte blade
thanks all managed to install the rom on my pulse mini no problems with it and did it without any computer.

ZapMe

ZapMe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Tmobile pulse mini

Hi
Im trying to install this custom rom, but when i boot up in bootloader mode i dont get a menu just a blank screen
Im using a ibook g3, do i need to install anything else? Am i missing some important detail?
lol im a simpleton and need help :mellow:
thanks

isambard

isambard

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
fixed.

Edited by isambard, 30 April 2011 - 07:26 PM.

The best Android Timer application. See also website here: DroidGram Timer Pro.
Download Blade Buddy, the essential companion for your Blade.
Un-lock your Blade with Blade Un-locker.
Free and ad-free basic settings editor: Spare Parts Plus!

jamieleegoode

jamieleegoode

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:PULSE MINI
hey im going to ask a stupid question how difficult is it to flash, install, boot etc the custom roms? I mean compared to say installing a CFW on a psp, or installing the Acekard2i software on a MircSD for DS Lite, or Unlocking the Wii with Homebrew channel and installing WADS

Ive read a few posts and there seems to be a lot of files [programs that are all similar, as in the recovery files and then the ROMs themselves, are there clear favourite ones or the most popular [problem-less]

Cheers Jamie

[I have done the things ive mentioned above without difficulty or with very few probs]

Edited by jamieleegoode, 18 May 2011 - 02:13 PM.

Thar

Thar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

hey im going to ask a stupid question how difficult is it to flash, install, boot etc the custom roms? I mean compared to say installing a CFW on a psp, or installing the Acekard2i software on a MircSD for DS Lite, or Unlocking the Wii with Homebrew channel and installing WADS

Ive read a few posts and there seems to be a lot of files [programs that are all similar, as in the recovery files and then the ROMs themselves, are there clear favourite ones or the most popular [problem-less]

Cheers Jamie

[I have done the things ive mentioned above without difficulty or with very few probs]

It's not difficult if you follow the instructions carefully. Even if you go wrong, you can usually recover.

NL-Maarten

NL-Maarten

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Pulse Mini
It works on my pulse mini in the netherlands. I have one question, can I set a wifi proxy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users