New ROM V. 6267

Guest Eric.Druse

Guest JFDee
if one of you that has this new build could extract the boot.img then maybe Paul could look at it. but I suppose that's not possible with out root :)

Well, if there is annother trick to extract it, just tell me. I got all kinds of Windows and Linux machines, and some USB experience.

Looked at the file system with a file manager, but did not see any .img file.

Guest freed12
That's what I met before. I posted it already,but without video. Did you use 4399 root image for 6267? That's what I did and had this phenomenon.

i don't remember sorry

Guest Eric.Druse
i don't remember sorry

That's OK. If you use 4339 image to root streak, it's with this problem. Suggest to reflash it back to normal, waiting for the other guys to crack this build.

Guest freed12
That's OK. If you use 4339 image to root streak, it's with this problem. Suggest to reflash it back to normal, waiting for the other guys to crack this build.

how do I get back, it was better to install the 3883, or should we wait for the 6267 version?

Guest Vano3408

Guys, I have 6267 rooted with 4399 img, GAUSB1A111100-EU.. Now this ROM is shipping in thousands to Germany and CEE countries..I have flashing buttons syndrom as described above...

I am not Android guru, but if you give me instructions and necessary tools, I can create ROM image and post it here..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SeunR-O

I got the very same update today, and my light keeps flashing. I got the streak unlocked from dell, and I didnt root it. THe flashing lights are just annoying. They'd better remove it in the eclair update.

**Quick fix** (This worked for me)

I downloaded the pkg file again from dell, and installed it. Now the lights are off. I think it happens if you don't have your bluetooth on before the setup starts (even if wifi is on, it still needs the bluetooth device to be on).

Edited by SeunR-O