boot error htc hero

Guest lotvx

Guest lotvx

hello,

this htc hero touch g2 tries to boot but after showing the g2 logo, it stops, if i plug the usb cable in, it starts charging, the led goes green when charged, to restart it i have to take out the battery, i can boot in fastboot mode

this is what is shown

hero cvt ship s-on

hboot-1.76.0007 (hero10000)

microchip-010f

touch panel-syn0104

radio-6.35.07.08

aug 4 2009,19:43:30

hboot

<back> fastboot mode

<send> simlock

i have already tried the htc sync and rom upgrade but it stays the same, anything i can do? thank you very much

post-736801-1280013485_thumb.jpg

post-736801-1280013504_thumb.jpg

Edited by lotvx

Guest kendon

what did you to before this happened? was your phone rooted, did you run a custom rom? can you boot to recovery (turn on phone while holding home)?

Guest lotvx
what did you to before this happened? was your phone rooted, did you run a custom rom? can you boot to recovery (turn on phone while holding home)?

I didnt do anything, one day I only turned off the phone then turn it on and it didnt start, the phone was not rooted, it was original, and nothing happens if i boot while holding home, only works with keys back to get into fastboot, and back+home to clearstorage

Edited by lotvx

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't rooted your phone, you could take it to T-mobile and get them to repair it.

Rooting the phone would enable you to install a custom ROM on the phone.

If you haven't rooted your phone, you could take it to T-mobile and get them to repair it.

I think that's not an option right now, but thanks anyway