[url="http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-community-rom-bugtracker/wiki/HowToRootAndFlashLiquidCommunityROM"][size=4]OUR WIKI PAGE[/size][/url]
[size=3]This is our bugtracker page on Google Code[/size]
[size=4]Download, changelog and addons can be found there![/size]
Use Malez custom recovery.img with nandroid working!
[size=3]FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR THE LATEST UPDATES: [url="http://twitter.com/LCR_Updates"]http://twitter.com/LCR_Updates[/url][/size][/quote]
LCR-E 22.214.171.124 (full rom, will wipe all, updated apps 20100925)
- fixed Filter Ads feature
- Lcr Settings updated to 0.2 (fix slow issue)
[size=4]An overclocked kernel (use at you own rosk) and the standard one (to revert) are provided on our download page[/size]
Special thanks to Rajit for boot and wallpaper
Big big changes compared to previous version.
The rom has never been so fast and so stable with a really good battery consumption.
- It is difficults to make a changelog, there is many internal changes.
- Based on 2.100.07 binary (was also tested on F 0.007 with success)
- Superuser updated to 126.96.36.199 (Credits to ChainDD)
- New framwork with battery purcent fully customisable : battery a png (100 png for battery !), or activate it as a service that will overwrite current icon.
- Global interface spedd improvement
- Dialing tone is back !
- Better sound on call (can be configurer via LCR Settings)
- You can activate swap on ram (ramzswap) or on fat32 sdcard, or on both. You have full control
- You can choose your dialer : Acer or AOSP one
- You can choose your camera app : Liquid or Stream
- You can switch off any UI sound
- No need of patch for Arabic, Persian, Hebrew font : just tick a check and reboot
- Live wallpapers, including GalaxyS one
- All the settings are now done via a single application called LCR Settings. It will allow your do do a lot of think
- View rom info
- check for update
- generate a log
- report issues
- tweak many parts of the rom (sound
- battery indicator
- filter ads....)
- Fix common issues (gallery
- Configure memory settings
- reboot phone in normal
- recovery mode
- Flash a boot image, a new recovery, an update.
- Run a nandroid backup, restore
- uninstall/install apps in system (from local sdcard, our server or market
- Change bootanimation (downloaded from ou serveur then stored on sd)
- full theme manager with description and preview : just store you zip on sd and press the button...
Edited by malez, 25 September 2010 - 10:44 AM.