Well using AppBrain, You can install apps to your phone anywhere you have internet. You can even install from your pc.
1) Visit the android market and Search "Fast Web".
2) Install the AppBrain and Fast Web Installer
3) Once They're both Installed, Open "Fast Web Installer" First, and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) Once complete, Open "AppBrain" and choose "Manage my Apps"
5) Let it load, and choose the sign in button in the top corner.
6) Now sign in using your Google Account (The one you use for the Android Market, Youtibe, Gmail...)
7) Once all your apps have Synced, Open www.appbrain.com in your browser (PC or PHONE)
Note don't search for apps directly from the AppBrain App, It will not work properly
8) Sign in using Google.
9) Search for whatever apps you like.
10) On the App page choose Install
That's It! They'll download almost instantly to your Phone.
Try Google Goggles... you'll like it!
Update: For those Wondering. App's not avalible on the android market on the pulse mini, won't come up on the android market.
The reason why AppBrain let's you install Apps not avalible on the Pulse's Market is because appbrain doesn't use a Fingerprint, whereas all android devices do. The Fingerprint limit's what a device can and can't run and takes some apps of the market for that device.Therefore all apps appear on AppBrain's market and can be installed from appbrains web interface!
Edited by Danh2122, 27 July 2010 - 07:22 PM.