• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

donrobus

donrobus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:SAMSUNG WAVE GT-S8500

Guys, please don't remind me that I've a PM. I'm checking my PM's periodically. (I even get e-mail reminders when I have a new PM) Thanks...

Ok man :rolleyes:

rick75204

rick75204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:GALAXY TAB
  • Twitter:@na
Do you have complete SGH-T849 (PDA PHONE and CSC FILES possibly Pit if needed)

7jeej

7jeej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Hi all,

Under this topic you can make firmware query and download requests for your Samsung Mobile device. I will ask you for a donation of 1 € for each firmware query request and 5 € for each firmware download request. Attached to the 2nd post you can find the latest firmware list which includes all firmware available on the Samsung FUS server for any phone model and any product code (nation). I will publish an updated list frequently so you can make your download requests.

Attached to this post there is a program called "Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite" which will allow you to download your firmware. For each firmware download request I will send you the download address of the firmware and a decryption code. You will enter this information into the program and you will download your firmware package.

In summary, here is what you should do when requesting a query or a firmware:

- For special queries:
After sending your donation (1 €), please PM me with your phone model & product code.

- For download requests
After sending your donation (5 €), please PM me with the ID of the firmware you want (1st column in the list) and the installation code you will see when running the "Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite" program.

Best regards,

Quattro Formaggi

(Runs on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit) with .NET Framework 4 installed. 64-bit OS is not supported, the Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64-bit can be used instead.)

I can't Donate via Paypal can I have another way?

quattro formaggi

quattro formaggi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

I can't Donate via Paypal can I have another way?

No other way sorry. Everyone can donate via Paypal... It's the most convenient and reliable method nowadays...

Posted Image

Xishnik787

Xishnik787

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

No other way sorry. Everyone can donate via Paypal... It's the most convenient and reliable method nowadays...

Mr quattro formaggi and how much to wait for the firmware? I just ordered your firmware Galaxty Tab Anycall SHW-M180S. Customers simply can not wait long. Sorry for my English. I just write and Russian through an interpreter.

Edited by Xishnik787, 20 November 2010 - 05:01 PM.

bfree2run

bfree2run

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 7610 Pro
Hey guys..I've just upgrade my B7610 Omnia Pro, but i experience some issues, the ''?'' button changed function on the hardware keyboard with the ''< , " one.. how do i switch it back..anyone has any ideea?

Xishnik787

Xishnik787

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Mr quattro formaggi and how much to wait for the firmware? I just ordered your firmware Galaxty Tab Anycall SHW-M180S. Customers simply can not wait long. Sorry for my English. I just write and Russian through an interpreter.

I quattro formaggi no this firmware Galaxty Tab Anycall SHW-M180S. Maybe there is someone somewhere I am willing to pay well for this firmware. Sorry for my English.

hmmakmal

hmmakmal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA I8000, ASUS G51JX
you have any solution for Omnia 2 Camera "Sensor Is Disconnected" problem?

miro666

miro666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy I9000 S
No one decrypt code not valid....Strange

Regards

Dajome

Dajome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia II
I have a Samsung SCH-M710 with Korean firmware. I need a new firmware in English - and if required, an unlock mechanism so I can use the phone with a UK based 3G network. Is this possible? PDA, EBOOT and CSC are M710.DC07, Phone is M710.DB18. (Have made donation)
Many thanks
dajome

Davka

Davka

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610
No more ROMs list in excel format? Twitter is not comfortable for me to search rare B7610 ROMs :)

Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 (stock JC2 WM6.5 ROM)

mike_trejo

mike_trejo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I sent you a donation and want this ROM:

1331320957 GT-I9000T TCE (MAXICO) I9000TUMJH4 I9000TTCEJH6 I9000TUMJG1 I9000TUMJH4 9/27/2010 15:40

Thanks in advance.

jomafi

jomafi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:VDA V, VPA Compact 4
When i pm you i get an error your Inbox is full. Please delet some old messages to receive new messages. Thanks. I've donated 5 Euros

solidshell

solidshell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC
why to pay for firmware upgrade

please install New Pc Suite (NPS) from samsug this the best you get it upgrade him self

greatz

dejanet

dejanet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null
Thank you sir.
You have one very satisfied user here now that I can flash my phone. No more trips to the docomo shop.

tim

mike_trejo

mike_trejo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I sent you a donation and want this ROM:

1331320957 GT-I9000T TCE (MAXICO) I9000TUMJH4 I9000TTCEJH6 I9000TUMJG1 I9000TUMJH4 9/27/2010 15:40
Thanks in advance.

Still haven't get my ROM or instructions to download, could you please send them over or return donation?
Thanks

quattro formaggi

quattro formaggi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Hi,

I've sent your money back...

Guys I do not read the messages posted here so often. This place is not for public messages. It was only intented to be a one page topic to inform you about my service. So please either direct message me or reach me at the e-mail address [email protected] Please read the instructions on the first page and follow my twitter @SamsungFUSNews.

Still haven't get my ROM or instructions to download, could you please send them over or return donation?
Thanks

Posted Image

Tran Duc Thuan

Tran Duc Thuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:samsung i900
I have just donated you 5 euro via paypal: [email protected] , and I want to download firmware ID: 206387721 and installation code: XauHRYHuFldW8iOvx9Db4K+XjLwlfvjoJgzhpalW+Pw=. Quickly please!
My email: [email protected]
Thanks!

Edited by Tran Duc Thuan, 19 January 2011 - 04:38 AM.

cimbri

cimbri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:omnia II
hi one question and if you have time and guidance please reply, i checked on several forums but i couldn't get straight answer.

i do have problem with WIFI and GPRS. let me begin. i did flash my phone originally was on A1, however, the problem as i mentioned with WIFI show up, when i connect to my home or some other wireless network, and start to open Opera automatically another wifi show up and start to dial to A1using GPRS. so i flash again with different ROM now connects to different network. My country (Bosnia) is not on the list. As far as understand flashing CSC is responsible for this.
is there a free CSC, or can i and how to remove CSC
is there any solution to this problem.

PDA: I8000NXXJG5
CSC: I8000XEUJA5
Phone: I8000XXJA3
Win Mob. 6.5 profesional

PS english is not my native language so if i misunderstood something wrong please accept my apologize

Hannes84

Hannes84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
You do not have to pay anything to get ANY of these firmwares. All you need is a Kies Registry Patcher and your country code for your phone's model. Then, find out what the second latest firmware is, enter it in the Spoof Software Revision as-section and KIES will update your firmware officially and easily in few minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users