[Theme] New Green Theme (09/23/2010)

Guest Apocangel

Guest Apocangel
Hi,how ca n i uninstall my HTC_IME mod before installing yours?I have LCR 1.8.1 rom.Thanks

Use Titanium Backup. It should say something like HTC_IME mod v27

If you still can't then let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Guest dria83

..ok i cancelledthe HTC_IMe with titanium,then i flashed the updatezip but no sign of the new HTC_IME mode installed..all works perfectly but i haven't the new keyboard...why?thanks guys

Guest Apocangel
..ok i cancelledthe HTC_IMe with titanium,then i flashed the updatezip but no sign of the new HTC_IME mode installed..all works perfectly but i haven't the new keyboard...why?thanks guys

Go into into settings > Language & Keyboard and see if its etabled. If it doesn't appear ill upload you one in just a few minutes.

Guest Apocangel
nothing..it doesn't appear..

Do you know how to use ADB?

If you do, then UNZIP then push the HTC_IME.apk into /system/app or install it like a normal apk from your SDcard. If not then give me 5 minutes to create and upload a signed zip.

after you push make sure its activated in Settings> languages & keyboards

If it still doesnt work then ill make you a completely new one from scratch.

HTC_IME.zip

Edited by Apocangel

Guest Apocangel
could you do a signed zip to flash via recovery please?thanks a lot because i cannotuse ADB in this moment

Signed Zip file up. Find it in first post under the 1.100.63 section

Guest dria83

i flashed the zip but another time nothing:-(no sign of the HTC_IME keyboard..it's strange..could you help me in other way please?thank you very much for all yours efforts..

Guest Apocangel

In a text field press until a dialog appears and you can select Input Method, then select HTC IME.

If that doesn't work the try what I wrote under and repeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have Astro or esFileManager?

Go into the zip file and extract HTC_IME.apk then using Astro or esFileManager and install the .apk

the file is under /system/app

It might be that you don't have enough space in your system folder to install the .apk

If you install it from Astro or EsFileManager then it will install in a diferent partition so it should be fine.

Do you have apps2sd enabled?

Edited by Apocangel

Guest Apocangel
.. yes i have apps2sd enabled, i followed your instructions and now it works!!!! you are great!! thank-you very much!!!! :-)

Awesome glad you got it working.

Guest L0cu7us

i have reinstalled lcr 1.8 because my system language disappeared, i have applied this theme and... it doesn't work, all text disappeared :-/

even the label under icons...

So, seems on lcr 1.8 it doesn't work...

Can you fix it ?

It is my definitive theme :huh:

Guest spulon

The same for me.

I installed theme over 1.8.0.1p1 and had some hasardous side effect:

No more superuser, lost malez recovery,....

Plus some text disappeared as well.

FYI the version provided by L0cu7us on 10th of August (Post #17) is working fine on my device (except for call history which is black over black like Post #28).

Hoping this could helps.

Stéph.

Guest L0cu7us
The same for me.

I installed theme over 1.8.0.1p1 and had some hasardous side effect:

FYI the version provided by L0cu7us on 10th of August (Post #17) is working fine on my device (except for call history which is black over black like Post #28).

yes it's me :huh:

but i mean this latest one doesn't work for me, hope Apocangel will fix.

Guest Apocangel

@ L0cu7us and spulon + anyone on LCR 1.8.X:

Give me a day or two to make the theme work. I'm currently creating a new version with some small changes on the lock screen sliders/buttons and popup screens. Ill try to get it done asap but im having a lil trouble with the damn .9 pngs

@ Everyone: This is what I have done with the Lock screen sliders and buttons. Let me know if you want these ones or the classic ones. I accept sugestions, textures, images. The sliders don't need to have that shape or texture, they can be actually anything.

( I know the gray text on the sliders is hhard to read but i havent found the damn file that needs to be modified to change it. )

post-665928-1282572577_thumb.pngpost-665928-1282572613_thumb.pngpost-665928-1282572678_thumb.png

Guest L0cu7us
@ L0cu7us and spulon + anyone on LCR 1.8.X:

Give me a day or two to make the theme work. I'm currently creating a new version with some small changes on the lock screen sliders/buttons and popup screens. Ill try to get it done asap but im having a lil trouble with the damn .9 pngs

@ Everyone: This is what I have done with the Lock screen sliders and buttons. Let me know if you want these ones or the classic ones. I accept sugestions, textures, images. The sliders don't need to have that shape or texture, they can be actually anything.

GREAT ! i'll wait for new version :huh:

for the new lock look, +1, i' like it ;)

Guest Apocangel
Tested OK ! :huh:

MANY thanks for your beautiful work !!!

Let me know if you find any problem. I didn't have much time between my daughter/wife/work to really test it so I need feedback.

Guest spulon
Tested OK ! ;)

MANY thanks for your beautiful work !!!

Installed and......

Tested OK for me as well !

Call History is now beautifull :huh:

Great Job!

Thanks

Stéph.