Leak: NXXJG4 (PRO CSC) 2010-07-27

Guest viewdetails

Guest speedfrog

but even if we got JG2 from fus downloader and it was 6.5.X, are we allowed to share it? i think every one had to buy it since it is his program

Guest shadowangel
but even if we got JG2 from fus downloader and it was 6.5.X, are we allowed to share it? i think every one had to buy it since it is his program

With all due respect to him and his app that was (and is for those who pay for it) very useful, but it wasn't him who developed the ROM...

He can and did make that his app doesn't work on other computers when you buy it...

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Lancez
lancez you are up early!

Local Time: Jul 28 2010, 06:21

ya, coz i still have ur AX, dont wanna waste it. so looking for wallets :(

Guest shadowangel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for the comparison!

So... no significant changes... :(

passin' through...

Edited by shadowangel

Guest Namar
folks at kingmobile must be excited. finally we have something to give them back.

Lancez, I came across this JG4. I had asked you for the link a few minutes ago under another thread. I could have just searched instead of being lazy! Thanks.

Guest Lancez
Lancez, I came across this JG4. I had asked you for the link a few minutes ago under another thread. I could have just searched instead of being lazy! Thanks.

:( and i have already answered your Q over there, head back there and read :(

Guest quattro formaggi
CSC is not important :( you can use another multilang :(

thx for sharing... downloading...

btw. quattro's problem is if he give us still free his FUS app he would get more donations than now for his selfish behavior...

Ryrzy,

I don't think my behaviour is selfish. I'm not hiding anything from you. You should know that I'm not against sharing. Someone has to be the first to donate and get a new firmware. Then he/she can upload it somewhere and share it with public. That's the way it should work. This is what I want. Believe me, if I share the program with public, it will be abused and no one will appreciate my work... I you have followed my previous topic before, you should know this...

Guest quattro formaggi

speedfrog,

You are allowed to do anything with the firmware :( The firmware are not mine. They belong to Samsung. I'm just an intermediary. I don't have any right to restrict the sharing of the firmware and technically it is not possible anyway. :( So, please feel free to share all firmware...

Guest Namar
Ryrzy,

I don't think my behaviour is selfish. I'm not hiding anything from you. You should know that I'm not against sharing. Someone has to be the first to donate and get a new firmware. Then he/she can upload it somewhere and share it with public. That's the way it should work. This is what I want. Believe me, if I share the program with public, it will be abused and no one will appreciate my work... I you have followed my previous topic before, you should know this...

Quattro,

Nice to read this comment from you.