Leak: NXXJG4 (PRO CSC) 2010-07-27

Guest viewdetails

Guest Namar
:-( i need 6.5.X

The last offizial 6.5.x Firmware from Samsung 05.2010 why ?

My opinion/preference : It is because in terms of being finger friendly it is 6.5.x firmaware but as for compatibility with important programs that I have been using since the days of ipaq it is 6.5 firmware. I was initially crazy about the 6.5.x but I had to downgrade to 6.5 after the JE3 release because 6.5.x does not serve the purpose of why I bought a smartphone.

Guest Rapid81
Ryrzy,

I don't think my behaviour is selfish. I'm not hiding anything from you. You should know that I'm not against sharing. Someone has to be the first to donate and get a new firmware. Then he/she can upload it somewhere and share it with public. That's the way it should work. This is what I want. Believe me, if I share the program with public, it will be abused and no one will appreciate my work... I you have followed my previous topic before, you should know this...

You're a selfish, no matter how you deny it. I'm creating the WaPaC and the O2Compass and my various ROMs and all of it for free and the people donates me if they want or if they have some money for me. You're a grabber, nothing else. You want money for something you did not do. Yeah, the program created by you, but that's not a big thing and that is a cr@p either... The firmwares created by Samsung... And if they don't want money for it, you don't have the right... What you're doing is disgusting.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest lastnikita
You're a selfish, no matter how you deny it. I'm creating the WaPaC and the O2Compass and my various ROMs and all of it for free and the people donates me if they want or if they have some money for me. You're a grabber, nothing else. You want money for something you did not do. Yeah, the program created by you, but that's not a big thing and that is a cr@p either... The firmwares created by Samsung... And if they don't want money for it, you don't have the right... What you're doing is disgusting.

Compass is hardware made by samsung, they don't want money for its API but yet you use that to get donations. Ok you made a GUI for it but it's not a big thing. How disgusting !! :(

It's not a problem to offer paid services. If you don't like to pay (or get paid ?), don't use it but don't discourage people from releasing non-free stuff please.

Guest Rapid81
Compass is hardware made by samsung, they don't want money for its API but yet you use that to get donations. Ok you made a GUI for it but it's not a big thing. How disgusting !! :(

It's not a problem to offer paid services. If you don't like to pay (or get paid ?), don't use it but don't discourage people from releasing non-free stuff please.

I'm not doing what Quattro Formaggi do. If someone wants to donate me, then donate, but you can download the O2Compass, WaPaC or any of my ROMs without any donations and you can use it. But you cannot download any ROM with QF's program without a donation...

Guest lastnikita

so they're not even donations then, just free price :(

what's the big deal ? he created a service (rom download), he wants money for it.

I don't use it, but that's fine to me.

Guest Rapid81

what's the big deal ? he created a service (rom download), he wants money for it.

I just think, this is kill the hearth of this community. That's all. :(

Guest shadowangel

I just think, this is kill the hearth of this community. That's all. :(

While there are those who are willing to pay for it and no other option, Why should he bother?

I don't have the time nor the patience to learn what he learnt. Isn't there a lot of apps like this? I just found out that S2P became a paid app... That's the developer option. If you don't want to pay, you have to go somewhere else or remain without it...

Guess that's a personal thing... Just as I always hated to have a signature on the abouts of the ROMs I tried as if they were made by that person made me don't put any.

I think the community will die when everyone starts to think like that... It will became a MoDaCo Marketplace instead :P

Guest mihai_mihai
I'm not doing what Quattro Formaggi do. If someone wants to donate me, then donate, but you can download the O2Compass, WaPaC or any of my ROMs without any donations and you can use it. But you cannot download any ROM with QF's program without a donation...

i agree with rapid from my point of view to donate is give money if u want, to help someone or to show gratitude

so if u force someone to "donate" money for some service or anything that is selling

i understand quattro huge work but it is a question of understanding words

there is a lot of ways to do something good for the comunity but somone or "someones" must sacrifice something becouse most of u "programmers" do this for passion aniway

that is my point of view, agree or not don't realy care

Edited by mihai_mihai

• 1 month later...