Build 4917?

Guest maskaler

Guest spences10

So I got my Streak last week and one of the first things I did was root and add a custom rom, I got into a bit of trouble with playing around with the recovery and it wouldn’t boot past the dell screen but used a great guide on here to get back to stock.

I went back to stock rooted again and tried pauls rom everything kep on FCing so I tried a factory reset from the DELL recovery menu which seemed to work fine then I used MyBackup to restore my .apk files back to my device and I started getting loads of FC errors I was getting an error whilst trying to install handcent SMS saying that there was not enough memory!! I only have around 70 apps that is no where near 2 gig

Anyway just thought this may have something to do with these different builds I have a UK o2 device with a baseband ending 21 I’m having so much trouble with it I’m thinking about going back to stock and not rooting to see if the errors still crop up.

And another thing, I have now added around 2 gig in music to my memory twice and tonight will have to do it a third time, for some reason I’m not sure yet if it has anything to do with flashing roms but my music files that were on the memory card are no longer present? Gone 0_o :(

Guest vinokirk

I am back on stock ROM. A lot of people on here are getting FC errors with the Modaco ROMS, I think they could do with some intensive testing and an update.

Guest spences10

Right what I have done to get back to some sort of normality:

Went into recovery, partitions menu:

Wiped boot

Wiped system

Wiped cache

Basically wiped everything except the sd card and went back to a nandroid form when I first installed 4399, I have now restored all my .apk files and restored data i.e. tests and bookmarks

And it seems to be okay now:

Still haven’t got to the bottom of why my music keeps getting wiped from the memory card though?

:(

Guest courtlandre
Right what I have done to get back to some sort of normality:

Went into recovery, partitions menu:

Wiped boot

Wiped system

Wiped cache

Basically wiped everything except the sd card and went back to a nandroid form when I first installed 4399, I have now restored all my .apk files and restored data i.e. tests and bookmarks

And it seems to be okay now:

Still haven’t got to the bottom of why my music keeps getting wiped from the memory card though?

:(

Do you have a nomedia file somewhere?