New to T-Mobile Pulse Mini

Guest OO7

Hi just got my Pulse Mini and it's my first Android phone so all this talk of routing, superbooting and scripting has left me wondering where to start!

Anyone care to list (in order) the things to do to unleash the full potential of this device? Just a brief description of each step with a link to more info would be great.

Thanks.

Guest xdandroid
Hi just got my Pulse Mini and it's my first Android phone so all this talk of routing, superbooting and scripting has left me wondering where to start!

Anyone care to list (in order) the things to do to unleash the full potential of this device? Just a brief description of each step with a link to more info would be great.

Thanks.

1. Do Superboot

2. Flash a custom recovery image

3. Flash a custom ROM

That's all, I think! Good luck!

Guest Gjole86

no need for superboot tho, as custom roms are rooted (include superuser apk's).

i would do this. install amonra recovery and flash MG r3 or r3b rom. that would pretty much unlock ur device to everything. also keep in mind that pulse mini mod comunity just started to grow/learn.

wish u good luck. have fun with ur android

Guest Azurren

You don't need to install a custom rom / root it if your happy though :(

Although it's better to install a custom rom sooner rather than later as it will wipe everything off your phone. Rooting however, doesn't and can be done at any time

Guest xdandroid
You don't need to install a custom rom / root it if your happy though :(

Although it's better to install a custom rom sooner rather than later as it will wipe everything off your phone. Rooting however, doesn't and can be done at any time

the thing is, you can install a custom ROM to get rid of the annoying bundled apps... :(