[ROM] LS 2.1.4 - Only the best for your Liquid! Eclair 2/9/10

Guest LSteam

Guest LSteam
What does Wipe data factory reset do it Recovery Mode?

Does it just reset the custom rom to defaults or does it revert back to .39 and then having to flash the custom rom again?

just delete plus apps in /data/app like facebook, file explorer, etc...

there is a bug, when you click the clock app icon, then you will see .

pls fix it , thanks !

what??

Guest Elisha82

No it's the clock icon. Not the time itself. The time is working fine.

When I click the clock icon, I get a jumbled mess.

I don't need it but I thought I'd try it out since someone mentioned it wasn't working.

Guest rwwngai

I love this rom. Thank you.

But I can't connect internet even the phone show WIFI is connected.

Solved: The router configuration only! :(

Edited by rwwngai

Guest Master_T

Ok, I've been using this rom since yesterday, and... holy s**t is it fast! I'm not talking about MFLOPS, but general "smoothness" of the interface, all the tiny stutters that I always experienced with other roms on certain operations are gone! Whatever you did to make it so smooth, excellent work! And the theme manager is also nice. Good job guys, I just found my new "everyday" ROM!

PS: only one, tiny, complaint: when I charge the phone the battery icon gets screwed up (in the default theme at least).

PPS: It's also the first rom I've tried on which DroidWall work... great!

Edited by Master_T

Guest LSteam
Ok, I've been using this rom since yesterday, and... holy s**t is it fast! I'm not talking about MFLOPS, but general "smoothness" of the interface, all the tiny stutters that I always experienced with other roms on certain operations are gone! Whatever you did to make it so smooth, excellent work! And the theme manager is also nice. Good job guys, I just found my new "everyday" ROM!

PS: only one, tiny, complaint: when I charge the phone the battery icon gets screwed up (in the default theme at least).

PPS: It's also the first rom I've tried on which DroidWall work... great!

THANK YOU A LOT! ^^

sorry for the battery icon... i thought was fine... a will re-draw for the next update :(

Guest ikkefc3
Of course, you can. Tap on LS SETTINGS application, then tap on THEME and apply the stock theme...

Doesn't work for icons in the settings menu for me.

Guest boostnek9

Is there a way to have 720p camera?

I see the option is there in the camcorder settings but every time I select it, it goes back to 480p..

let me know if I'm missing something..

Guest Seeya5

Installed since yesterday, but battery isnt getting better.....i dont get it....its worse than ever, and i checked every application, no sync, just 3G, is there a secret ???

With 1.6 maxisma, it was awesome......:) :D

But i love your rom and i want to keep it, so any clue ?

Guest MatteoP

@boostnek9

sorry, is no possible to have 720p camera...But Stream's camera is better than stock one.

@Seeya5

try to use only gsm and use 3G only if you need it, remember to disable background's dates and automatic synchronitation to enable only when you need...

Guest boostnek9
@boostnek9

sorry, is no possible to have 720p camera...But Stream's camera is better than stock one.

@Seeya5

try to use only gsm and use 3G only if you need it, remember to disable background's dates and automatic synchronitation to enable only when you need...

Is it not possible due to hardware limitations or is this something DEVs are working on?

Thanks

Guest Ramdanih

I have Acer Liquid E..

If I using this ROM, any problem???

and I need stable rom..

Now, I'm using LCR 1.8..

Some fitures like application on Acer Liquid E.. example: Camera, etc

Do you have it???

sry for my english