previous mobiles...

Guest cyrilthefish

Guest Thurstan

Nokia 1615 (or something like that - huge thing) 121 1996/7

Ericsson T-something (changable keypad fronts - small but crap) Cellnet 1998

Phillips Savvy (tiny screen but good phone and has been passed down the line, still being used by mate's girlfriend's dad!) Virgin 1999

Nokia 6110 (no T9, but free from work and had IR) Orange 1999/2000

Nokia 7210 (Orange replaced 6110 and accidently gave me this as replacement - great phone, still in commission with girlfriend's mum) Orange 2000

Sony J5e (had some good features but was flimsy, needed replacing by O(with J70e) cos battery got loose) Orange 2001

Sony J70e (was a great phone but became dated quickly, girlfriend's now and she likes it because it's small(ish), shiny and silver) Orange 2002

SPV - astounding. When they have sorted out the bugs, and coupled with the work you guys do on this forum, it will be hard to surpass. I reckon I'll be using it for years to come.

I've not had a lot of phones, I'm the type who likes to stick with a phone until it seems out of date, rather than just change cos there is something new on the market. So the list is:

Ericsson SH688

Nokia 7110

Nokia 3330 - big mistake, didn't like it at all

SPV

Guest coolcatshaft

Nokia 8110i banana

Nokia 6210

Ericsson T68 upgraded to T68i software

Orange SPV

The Banana is still in perfect working order! i love that phone! I start it up sometimes just for nostalgia!

The 6210 is with my mum!

The T68 is now with my cousin in India!

SPV and I have vowed till death do us part!