Screen has gone bonkers (r5, teknologist kernel)

Guest neoclassic

Guest neoclassic

Hi folks,

My screen has gone nuts on me. It started with the bottom portion of the screen losing sensitivity. A few hours later, any time I press anything it just decides to go off and do it's own thing.

I'm running:

r5

r5 teknologist kernel

PU-11 radio

I just did a hard reset now.

Any advice?

Guest descenpet

bottom potion of screen losing sensitivity is quite common issue i guess.. i see it mentioned here and there from time to time and is usually is not related to the rom itself. try a generic rom if you think it is rom-related. if the issue persists in generic rom, send to htc for repair or try replacing the digitizer yourself if it's no longer under warranty.

Guest Dr. dre
Hi folks,

My screen has gone nuts on me. It started with the bottom portion of the screen losing sensitivity. A few hours later, any time I press anything it just decides to go off and do it's own thing.

I'm running:

r5

r5 teknologist kernel

PU-11 radio

I just did a hard reset now.

Any advice?

This solution was there in another thread so I thought I'll tell you about that although I think this wouldn't work :

Try installing any application from the market which are keyboard related like ChompSMS etc

Guest bunt83
This solution was there in another thread so I thought I'll tell you about that although I think this wouldn't work :

Try installing any application from the market which are keyboard related like ChompSMS etc

After installing chompsms what do I do???

(I have the same issue)