zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Source -->>HTC India

"

Update – HTC Legend Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) update
In our commitment to providing you with the best user experience, we are pushing out a new firmware update to your phone. Your phone will receive a notification of this update when it is made available. Simply press OK to accept the update via a data connection such as Wi-Fi or GPRS/3G. After installing the update, you can confirm a successful update by confirming the Software Number (From the Home Screen go to MENU> Settings> About Phone> Software information> Software number). The new software number after the update will be 2.05.720.1 Update Information: Enhance data connection stability
Fix loss of ringtone for incoming call Note:We recommend using a free Wi-Fi hotspot or an unlimited data plan to apply this update. If not, standard data connection charges may apply.

"

I have already updated the same.

lampux

lampux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend

Source -->>HTC India

"

Update – HTC Legend Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) update
In our commitment to providing you with the best user experience, we are pushing out a new firmware update to your phone. Your phone will receive a notification of this update when it is made available. Simply press OK to accept the update via a data connection such as Wi-Fi or GPRS/3G. After installing the update, you can confirm a successful update by confirming the Software Number (From the Home Screen go to MENU> Settings> About Phone> Software information> Software number). The new software number after the update will be 2.05.720.1 Update Information: Enhance data connection stability
Fix loss of ringtone for incoming call Note:We recommend using a free Wi-Fi hotspot or an unlimited data plan to apply this update. If not, standard data connection charges may apply.

"

I have already updated the same.

all this crap is to cover the froyo lack for legend in my opinion...only 1 update we wank: FROYO! :)

lengfo

lengfo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
As the rooted phone how to update the OTA package ?
Is there any way to integrated the OTA package to a custom ROM ?

zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Update:

Major improvements are:

* New version of Quickoffice
* Battery life improvement
* Improved performance
* Multitouch for Google Maps (!)
* New Radio

Kwen

Kwen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:i-mate SP3i
I think 2.05 have the SMS thread bug where the thread starts at the top (oldest)

zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

I think 2.05 have the SMS thread bug where the thread starts at the top (oldest)

You are right. But Data connection wifi and battery have improved a lot after this update. I can sacrifice that bug by using handcent sms application for these improvements..

bugmenot1

bugmenot1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:omnia
only fo india user?

zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

only fo india user?

Its for every one. Only the version no will differ from region to region. Someone can correct me if i am wrong.

For India it is 2.05.720.1

NOTE: There is no sms bug in my phone after update. I can still see new sms's on top only and not bottom..YEah!!! great..!!

Edited by zabak, 07 August 2010 - 05:03 AM.

bugmenot1

bugmenot1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:omnia
i have firmware 2.05.405.2,how to update ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users