[THEME] Plain Blue&Black Collection V2.0

Guest simoneser

Guest simoneser

Here is the (Desire) Plain Blue&Black theme!

senzatitolo1sx.jpg

It includes the framework-res, a modified blue Settings.apk and the services mod to display battery percentage in the notification bar (thanks azuwis!)

NEW! Market skin!

Also thanks to jairomeo, the author of Flavored Ice theme: i took some pngs and modified them.

Changelog 2.0

Changed GPS blinking icon from green to blue

Changed Title Bar

Fixed Power Control Widget

Fixed Lockscreen's tabs

Removed useless pngs from framework-res (saved 1mb)

Changed some icons

Added new services.jar battery percentage mod by azuwis (Update3)

Fixed white bar when downloading apps from Market in notif.bar

New Battery Alert Icon (under 15%)

Included Blue Aurora as default wallpaper (it's the one in the screenshots above)

Modified the volume tab button on lockscreen with the same color of the unlock button

New blue Market skin (with Froyo-style icon) + its icon in home screen

Modified yellow color to light blue in the progress bar of the browser and of the volume

Flash it from recovery

USE WHITE OR BLUE NOTIFICATION VERSION IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEMS

WITH THE TEXT OR WITH BUTTONS IN APPS LIKE COLOR NOTE

DOWNLOADS FOR 2.1 ROMS (DOESN'T WORK WITH LS and LCR1.7.3)

V2.0 WITH battery percentage

V2.0 WITHOUT battery percentage

V2.0B (Black notification bar)

V2.0B with %

V2.0B without %

V2.0C (White notification bar)

V2.0C with %

V2.0C without %

V2.0D (Blue notification bar)

V2.0D with %

V2.0D without %

DOWNLOADS FOR 2.2 ROMS

Black Blue For LCR-F 1.0 (Froyo)

Download

It includes only the theme (no skinned Power Control Widget or Market)

Instructions for LCRF:

Extract the .rar and put the "blackblue_1.0" folder in SDCard\LCRSettings\Themes

and press "Integrate new theme" in LcrSettings (addons / theme)

Or (better) follow these simpler instructions:

Malez zip pack

FRF91 2.0D with battery percentage

XianKoud alpha 0.1 (not supported for now)

EXTRAS

Blue wallpaper pack (download the one you like)

HTC_IME Black & Blue by Rajit

Edited by simoneser

Guest L0cu7us

a theme with eg , ubuntu colors (light brown), i think will be awesome :)

(oppure quel giallo sporco/panna tipo militare, ecco, un bel tema militare non ci starebbe male :D)

Also a good military theme, i mean a pastel color (not the classic green one) yellow, cream, light green

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest Rajit
is that it??? pfff geez as long it''s a nice work

what do you mean?? "as long it''s a nice work" just leave it and stop work on it and forget about refinements???? if we were to go like this we would still be stuck at linux 1.0

Guest ginja
what do you mean?? "as long it''s a nice work" just leave it and stop work on it and forget about refinements???? if we were to go like this we would still be stuck at linux 1.0

cuz u are complaining for small thing that isn't even noticeable....I mean u have to really stare at that to make it noticeable.It's a pretty nice job

Guest Rajit
cuz u are complaining for small thing that isn't even noticeable....I mean u have to really stare at that to make it noticeable.It's a pretty nice job

dude THIS IS HOW THINGS GET IMPROVED!!! and since there is a version number to this theme, it clearly indicates that other versions might be released (with fixes bugs)

i never said it was not nice

Guest simoneser

Uploading corrected version with fixed popup (used the Galaxyquid one, i think that is more elegant), new things (improved some icons and changed the progress color in the browser and when modifying volume) and a version without percentage in the status bar

:)

EDIT- Uploaded :D

Edited by simoneser

Guest ginja

whatever man, sorry for waisting my time with u

Guest ginja
Uploading corrected version with fixed popup (used the Galaxyquid one, i think that is more elegant), new things (improved some icons and changed the progress color in the browser and when modifying volume) and a version without percentage in the status bar

kudos 1+

Guest Rajit
whatever man, sorry for waisting my time with u

Now ure quoting ureself!!!

Im just happy ure not a dev!!! cuz if YOU were we would be stuck with some really ****** stuff, with which you wouldn't like to fix bugs because its "just nice"!! enough of this already!!!

Edited by Rajit

Guest Rajit

TRULY AWESOME WORK DUDE!!! URE THE MAN!!!

Edited by Rajit

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

Here is the (Desire) Plain Blue&Black theme!

It includes the framework-res, a modified blue Settings.apk and the services mod to display battery percentage in the notification bar (thanks azuwis!)

Also thanks to jairomeo, the author of Flavored Ice theme: i took some pngs and modified them.

Changelog 1.1

Fixed popup (used Galaxyquid one, it's better looking)

Improved icons

Modified yellow color to light blue in the progress bar of the browser and of the volume

Added version without battery percentage

Flash it from recovery

Download (it should work with any rom, tested with LCR and Xian)

V1.1 WITH battery percentage

V1.1 WITHOUT battery percentage

how about make a version for LainSuxsem2.1.2

Guest uzirox

WOaaah! I've missed that! Awesome! Need to download and install on Xian V1!

Me l' ero persoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Bellissimo sto tema cazzo! Complimenti Simoneser, bel lavoro proprio!

Guest simoneser

Sorry, I won't do that for LS2.1 : I don't like that ROM and I don't know why it works with LCR and Xian and not with LS.

I'll give a shot, but I won't test & install that rom.

Opposite thing for XianKoud rom: i like that so much and today I'm going to port this on that

Guest djinferno806

would you believe that i went back to lcr 1.8 just because of this theme lmao.

now that im back i dont know why i even went to ls 2.1 in the first place, this rom is so much better. Better dev support thats for sure.

Thanks, simoneser for a badass theme. My only constructive criticism is the pull down menu, a little too much going on there, but still really nice.