supercircle version 3 for sense 2.2 ROMs + Colour version

Guest FatherD

Guest FatherD

Flashed this over r7/8 with no loss of APNs

This is based on the 2.2 signed version posted here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724778

Using 'version C' icons kindly provided here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=650

I tried to make this zip myself, but at the time the 'version changer tool' seemed to be a bit buggy. Very kindly liamstears put this together, and a big thanks to the original author of the icons: fightspit ... they look sweet :)

framework_res_HTC_2.2_signed_VERSION_C_ICONS.zip

Here it is working on r7 with the Android lock screen.

post-628580-1281259940_thumb.png

For the lost and lonely ... an INDEX:

The frameworks on this thread provided so far by bhu73, Golf60 and m'self.

All of which owe a big thanks to lots o' chaps over at XDA who have much greatness in the creativeness gene :D

POST# | ROM | COLOURS | CIRCLES | IDIOTS!

1 r7/8 Standard C FatherD

3 r7/8 SomeColours C FatherD

38 r7/8 FullColour A bhu73

46 r8 Standard D bhu73

50 r8 Standard C Golf60

51 r8 FullColour D bhu73

64 r7/8 FullColour D FatherD

67 r7/8 FullColour C FatherD

69 r7/8 OxySmall C FatherD

As you can see, we have some crossover of colours and flavours toward the end, please let me know if I have errors or omissions here, my apologies for any mistakes :D

Edited by FatherD

Guest Diggedy
Flashed this over r7 with no loss of APNs

This is based on the 2.2 signed version posted here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724778

Using 'version C' icons kindly provided here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=650

I tried to make this zip myself, but at the time the 'version changer tool' seemed to be a bit buggy. Very kindly fightspit put this together, and a big thanks to the original author of the icons ... they look sweet :)

framework_res_HTC_2.2_signed_VERSION_C_ICONS.zip

Here it is working on r7 with the Android lock screen.

post-628580-1281259940_thumb.png

is it possible to flash this directly over the original super circle?

Guest FatherD

I have worked up an unsigned zip with some colour/icon changes. I have gone with my own preferences so the colour wifi/signal is not in there, but all the changes are shown in the image below, as well as showing it running on r8 with no loss of APN .. enjoy :)

framework_res_HTC_2.2_ver_C_somecolour.zip

Special thanks to Jercik author of 'Smooth Icons'

.. and to fightspit author of 'SuperCircle'

post-628580-1281610234_thumb.png

Edited by FatherD

Guest flamethrower

many thanks for posting this, now if someone could tell me how to get a custom boot animation working I will be a very happy man!

Guest inigoml

I prefer this supercicle version since it does not modify connection status colors and circle is more aesthetic.

However, my APNs were deleted again. :) (not a major problem since I've memorized all settings).

Flashed this over r7 with no loss of APNs

Guest FatherD
many thanks for posting this, now if someone could tell me how to get a custom boot animation working I will be a very happy man!

Hi there, I did this a little while ago ... here are my notes on it:

Google around for custom bootanimation.zip of your choice

get into recovery by whichever method you use with the Desire connected on USB::

go to androindSDK/tools (installed on your Win/Mac/Linux)

Issue the following commands

Windows:

adb shell mount /system

adb push c:\pathwhereyourcustombootanimationis\bootanimation.zip /system/customize/resource

adb reboot

Linux:

./adb shell mount /system

./adb push /pathwhereyourcustombootanimationis/bootanimation.zip /system/customize/resource

./adb reboot

I use Linux, so I have no evidence that the Windows way will work! Hope any of this helps :)

EDIT: this might be a good place to find some mods:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=708173

Edited by FatherD

Guest ernest33

Thanks for this nice battery icon :D

Is it possible to skin the background of notification ?

Or at least changing background color :)

Guest FatherD
Thanks for this nice battery icon :D

Is it possible to skin the background of notification ?

Or at least changing background color :)

go here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...967&page=32

starting from this page 'lincore' has posted some nice mods for sense, one of which is a transparent notification bar .. I haven't tried it but others have it working in the pages further in that thread.

Best of luck :D

Guest flamethrower
Hi there, I did this a little while ago ... here are my notes on it:

Google around for custom bootanimation.zip of your choice

get into recovery by whichever method you use with the Desire connected on USB::

go to androindSDK/tools (installed on your Win/Mac/Linux)

Issue the following commands

Windows:

adb shell mount /system

adb push c:\pathwhereyourcustombootanimationis\bootanimation.zip /system/customize/resource

adb reboot

Linux:

./adb shell mount /system

./adb push /pathwhereyourcustombootanimationis/bootanimation.zip /system/customize/resource

./adb reboot

I use Linux, so I have no evidence that the Windows way will work! Hope any of this helps :)

EDIT: this might be a good place to find some mods:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=708173

many thanks! I also use linux :D I will see if I can get this done

thanks again!!

*edit* tried it, didn't work :D

hmmm

Edited by flamethrower

Guest FatherD
I prefer this supercicle version since it does not modify connection status colors and circle is more aesthetic.

However, my APNs were deleted again. :D (not a major problem since I've memorized all settings).

Strange .. it must depend on which framework-res each of us has in place before flashing ... very odd! :)

Guest FatherD
many thanks! I also use linux :) I will see if I can get this done

thanks again!!

*edit* tried it, didn't work :D

hmmm

Ok .. I just tried, and got Sribble 2 from XDA to work fine!

How are you getting into recovery .. I use the ./recovery-linux.sh in modaco r5-desire-root folder; I cannot remember where I downloaded it from but it's on here somewhere. You then have to cd to the androidSDK/tools folder before issuing the commands, you must issue the commands one at a time ... where does it fail for you?

Guest flamethrower

it doesnt seem to fail, the commands go through ok and i see on the screen that its pushed the file over

i am booting into clockwork recovery.. although i could just go into recovery by holding down vol- when I boot.. I will give that a go

*edit* ok now i don't have a boot animation at all, just a blank screen lol

i don't actually mind having just a blank screen y'know :)

Edited by flamethrower

Guest FatherD
i don't actually mind having just a blank screen y'know :D

Oh Dear .. best laid plans and all that :)

seriously tho .. that sounds like there is something wrong with the animation you are pushing, try this one

bootanimation.zip credit to XDA .. it' s Android Scribble 2!

Edited by FatherD

Guest flamethrower

thanks for that.. the animation i was using (nexus-bios-boot) was working fine on 2.1, and also on the first custom 2.2 i flashed.. but since i flashed r5 it doesn't work.. i will try yours and let you know... thanks for all your help :)

*edit* weird - that one works!

thanks again, at least i know it works now.. i will search the link you posted re animations that take my fancy!

much appreciated

Edited by flamethrower

Guest FatherD
thanks for that.. the animation i was using (nexus-bios-boot) was working fine on 2.1, and also on the first custom 2.2 i flashed.. but since i flashed r5 it doesn't work.. i will try yours and let you know... thanks for all your help :)

*edit* weird - that one works!

thanks again, at least i know it works now.. i will search the link you posted re animations that take my fancy!

much appreciated

My pleasure ... enjoy :D

Guest pchan_be
Is it possible to add the colored wifi / data icons too?

IF so, how?

I don't want to lose my APN info! :)

Did you find how to do this ?

Guest FatherD
After installing this, my APN List was empty. Is there a chnce to get the APN list back? Or only manually install...

This post will help, look at the last part it has instructions and an apn list download :) (post #960)

Edited by FatherD