Omnia Lite with WM 6.5.5

Guest (eDDy)

Guest (eDDy)
hi.what is B7300BZTJMG1 os version? 6.5 or 6.5.5 ? did you tested it? it is english?

You can flash with that firmware, if you have an Asia Omnia Lite. If you have a European Omnia you must flash with this firmware: B7300XXJC2. It is the latest european firmware for Omnia Lite.

Guest DynamicRam

it says asian but it is not

i tested it and it turned out Portuguese and you can set it to english if you want from Buckingham Downloader

my device is not asian by the way

it doesn't look like 6.5.5 but it is newer !!!

Edited by DynamicRam

Guest DynamicRam
Have you flashed B7300BZTJMG1 firmware? Haven't you? What languages does it contain? Does it works fine?

yes i did

it contains some euro languages spanish - english . . .

it works great

Guest DynamicRam
did anyone tested this 6.5.5 custom rom? or not? what is phone version? can i install it on jc2?

i tested it on B7300BZTJMG1 and it works nicely so far

Edited by DynamicRam

Guest Surpriser
i tested it on B7300BZTJMG1 and it works nicely so far

that means you flashed it like other b7300 firmwares? then can i flash it on JC2? if i do it my phone wont break?

Guest Surpriser

hi.i found a link from 4shared with this filename: B7300_Omnia_lite Custon_Rom WM_6.5.5_21665_eng.exe and file size is 91,452,755 bytes.now i want to know the upper file size is same? and after extracted the PDA_21665 eng .nb0 size is 154,312,724 bytes ? if it is ok now i will flash only PDA ?(not flash EBoot and phone?)

Edited by Surpriser

Guest Surpriser

hi friends.i finaly flashed my phone and im very happy for this rom.but i have a problem.when i change my theme to another theme and rechange to Classic blue theme tskbar icons not shown and some menu shows only text and blue pice not shows.i want to now where is the problem? i hardreset my phone mor many times but nothing changed! this problem is only with classic blue theme and other themes work good!

Guest ninekaw9

Somebody who flashed B7300BZTJMG1 help me finding some answer please?

how about free ram left? and free storage left?

Also, the previous thai rom XXIK1 has device.exe high cpu load issue when there is file operation on the phone, in some situation such as receiving file via bluetooth, the device.exe will use all the cpu power, or when I transfer file to device from PC via wifi, activesync, usb mass storage, the cpu load is high too.

whenever the device play sound with builtin speaker on any apps. The device.exe will use 25% of CPU(If play sound with SRS enabled in samsung touch player app, cpu will load aroung 30%). Which can drain a lot of battery when listening to music, and slow down the device performance. But whenever I plug in the earphone, the CPU load will decrease to 6%. (If SRS enabled when listening to music, the cpu will load 25%).

Does the device.exe high cpu load I explained above been fixed?

What about proper OpenGL driver?

What about casual wifi disappearing after some reboot? Has it been fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Guest ninekaw9
Somebody who flashed B7300BZTJMG1 help me finding some answer please?

how about free ram left? and free storage left?

Also, the previous thai rom XXIK1 has device.exe high cpu load issue when there is file operation on the phone, in some situation such as receiving file via bluetooth, the device.exe will use all the cpu power, or when I transfer file to device from PC via wifi, activesync, usb mass storage, the cpu load is high too.

whenever the device play sound with builtin speaker on any apps. The device.exe will use 25% of CPU(If play sound with SRS enabled in samsung touch player app, cpu will load aroung 30%). Which can drain a lot of battery when listening to music, and slow down the device performance. But whenever I plug in the earphone, the CPU load will decrease to 6%. (If SRS enabled when listening to music, the cpu will load 25%).

Does the device.exe high cpu load I explained above been fixed?

What about proper OpenGL driver?

What about casual wifi disappearing after some reboot? Has it been fixed?

Thanks in advance.

flashed, there are still bugs I mentioned above, also it wasted me a lot of time by reflashing it around 6 times. I can't set it to English UI. It forced me to use Portuguese UI. เซ็งเป็ด, so I flash the XXJC2, and the English UI just working fine.

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice Rom :P

Thank U

I have a problem connecting it to he Samsung New PC Studio. It won't connect. I need it to be connected so that I can sync my emails, SMS, MMS, and Phone book that is in the PC Studio.