HTC Desire HD Caught on Video

Guest christonge

Guest FatherD
HTC Desire HD Caught on Video

Solopalmari.com has also published a video of the HTC Desire HD... check it out :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looks nice and solid, I like the uni-body design, it looks more robust than the present Desire. No HDMI? .. that would be a bit disappointing. It looks quite chunky, not as slim as I had hoped, but getting an 8mp camera will ease the pain :) I hope that they will provide the larger internal storage hinted at .. and maintain the ability to add much larger microSD in addition. As it looks from this video, this is absolutely my next device!

Guest christonge
Looks nice and solid, I like the uni-body design, it looks more robust than the present Desire. No HDMI? .. that would be a bit disappointing. It looks quite chunky, not as slim as I had hoped, but getting an 8mp camera will ease the pain :D I hope that they will provide the larger internal storage hinted at .. and maintain the ability to add much larger microSD in addition. As it looks from this video, this is absolutely my next device!

I have to agree.... No HDMI out is a major disappointment :) I just hope we will still have Video Out via the USB like the Incredible

Guest RODNiC

Actually I'm more disappointed by the fact that is may have the same Desire screen resolution and 1Ghz chip..

The only reason to 'upgrade' from the Desire would be the larger (or better, stretched) screen?

Any talks if it's OLED or Super-LCD?

Why oh why, have they put the headphone socket on the bottom? :)

Other than that it looks fab.

I actually like the headphone socket there. That way you don't have to flip the phone around before putting it in your front pocket.

Actually I'm more disappointed by the fact that is may have the same Desire screen resolution and 1Ghz chip..

The only reason to 'upgrade' from the Desire would be the larger (or better, stretched) screen?

Any talks if it's OLED or Super-LCD?

Same..I would like to see a higher resolution screen and a better processor like the one in the GalaxyS.

Guest christonge

Rumour is that the HTC Desire HD will be one of the first mobile handsets with the next generation Snapdragon processors, coming in at 1.3GHz speeds but that of course is just a rumour. I personally think it will have to as otherwise it's not really that much of an improvement on the Desire.

I am really hoping for video out... fingers crossed :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.