2 replies to this topic

alainbelay

alainbelay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:euro
hello to all,
I had a small incident during some home repair work where I didn't realize that I had adhesive on the fingers when I answered the tel. After that I found traces of adhesive on the screen as one can see on the photo. I did not remember if I had placed a screen protector on my toshiba at the beginning or not. Then To check it I tried to remove it with the nail to take off an edge, and an end is actually detached, except that it does not look like a screen protector, but a kind of plastic layer semi-rigid which has the thickness of a protective film! It looks like a protective hard coat which comes with the phone but is not supposed to be removed.
I am afraid now to pull it off and damage my screen even more. Then I would like to know if somebody already experienced this problem and could remove this protective layer.
If so please share your experience. I may not be the only one with this issue.
Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor English.

Attached Files

Ducilein

Ducilein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hello to all,
I had a small incident during some home repair work where I didn't realize that I had adhesive on the fingers when I answered the tel. After that I found traces of adhesive on the screen as one can see on the photo. I did not remember if I had placed a screen protector on my toshiba at the beginning or not. Then To check it I tried to remove it with the nail to take off an edge, and an end is actually detached, except that it does not look like a screen protector, but a kind of plastic layer semi-rigid which has the thickness of a protective film! It looks like a protective hard coat which comes with the phone but is not supposed to be removed.
I am afraid now to pull it off and damage my screen even more. Then I would like to know if somebody already experienced this problem and could remove this protective layer.
If so please share your experience. I may not be the only one with this issue.
Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor English.

don't pell this thick plastic off. this is you ur touch screen initializer. i guess, otherwise you have to buy a new one on ebay or somewhere else.
seatch on google for sth alike repair tg01 or ripped tgo 01 to get know what i mean. good luck. pn me, if u need help. ( i do often fixed smartphones.)

alainbelay

alainbelay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:euro
thank you my friend for your kind reply.
I tried to search for a replacement screen but I could not find a good link for explanation to how to replace it myself. If you know any good link please let me know.
Thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users