• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Russian-Patriot

Russian-Patriot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610

cause the .exe that acts when pressing some special key...

Ehh was ready to test it, but ... is it possible to increase sound volume by *#0002*28346# ? And, if no, is it possible to enable that if i copy some .exe?

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i789

I like a lot of things about this rom. Especially the task menu installed on the top menu bar. But I wish the start menu was on the bottom.
Can I move it back to the bottom?
Will there be a lite version coming of this?
Or, better yet a custom semi-lite version? Donations would show my appreciation.

dude, if you need startmenu on the bottom, don't use WM6.5 please. you may try WM6.5.x while exp 35 ROM is what you want.

Edited by yamajiang, 20 August 2010 - 10:09 AM.

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

cause the .exe that acts when pressing some special key codes is not present in Experiment ROMs so technically that is not a bug....
You can do hard reset by button keys though

noted, my hero.
i understand now. it is EXP Rom, everything about samsung has been removed. so it is NOT Samsung phone already. so we can not use samsung code to do hard reset or anything related.

am i right?

BTW, it is really very fast after i install about 50 apps including WAD2, SU2U and a lot more background apps. the GWES.exe consum abt 12.5M mem only!

Kiwi Dave

Kiwi Dave

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:B7610; i900; 750 Treo Pro

Can somebody try Resco Contact Manager? I have a strange problem. When i hit pick up button, it automaticly starts dealing the last person in call history. it would be great if the samsung contacts and phone were gone... bight be causing the problem?
anybody using inesoft phone 6.09b?
otherwise stable and fast rom.

Posts 14 - 16 here: http://www.modaco.co...-3-build-23129/

re-post if you are still having issues.

stahulko

stahulko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi my friends.

I am using exp37, but i dont know how can i connect my phone to pc via usb cable to sd card or to my storage. Exist any cab for this? In my older htc diamond i had choice what i want (activesync, only usb, use like modem)

Many thanks for your answers.

roisagi

roisagi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:k-jamqwizrad
great ROM Deskalos!!

one issue:

all the incomming SMS are in international format: +44....

my contacts are saved in a"regular" format: 073-...

when ever an incomming SMS (international format) - the device does not recognize the contact - so it seems as if this is a "new" Contact.

any advise on how to solve this?

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Hi my friends.

I am using exp37, but i dont know how can i connect my phone to pc via usb cable to sd card or to my storage. Exist any cab for this? In my older htc diamond i had choice what i want (activesync, only usb, use like modem)

Many thanks for your answers.

install activesycn on your computer will do.

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

great ROM Deskalos!!

one issue:

all the incomming SMS are in international format: +44....

my contacts are saved in a"regular" format: 073-...

when ever an incomming SMS (international format) - the device does not recognize the contact - so it seems as if this is a "new" Contact.

any advise on how to solve this?

set your regional setting to your country rather than default.

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
bug report, for exp 37

when others call me, my phone will only start to ring after caller hear 2 ringtones in his phone.

stahulko

stahulko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

install activesycn on your computer will do.

i know. but i want to connect only sd card or my storage without activesync.

Kiwi Dave

Kiwi Dave

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:B7610; i900; 750 Treo Pro

bug report, for exp 37

when others call me, my phone will only start to ring after caller hear 2 ringtones in his phone.

you were warned of this earlier in the posting......

I've been using the Exeriment ROM for the last 12 or so hours. this is the first time that I've used on of these ROMs and I must say...... I love it.

Speed has been fantastic, and very stable to date.

I've installed Resco Contact Manager as my UI, and havne't had any issues.

I installed office from the CAB file (link above) - but am having issues getting OneNote to sync with my exchange account. Other than this small issue, everything is great.

like the full ROM, there is still a 2-3ring delay when the unit is asleep, but nothings perfect :D

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
one more bug report: exp 37

red button loses its function in cut off a call or minimize an application.

Edited by yamajiang, 20 August 2010 - 01:26 PM.

Freezy1982

Freezy1982

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Devices:B7610, E-Ten M800, HTC P3600

one more bug report: exp 37

red button loses its function in cut off a call or minimize an application.

Not for me.. The "red" button (the right one with the power-symbol) works! Cutt off a call, or close (minimise an app) are no problem for me...

What apps did you installed? (Have you installed samsung settings? - I have.. maybe it works until then and I heaven't recognized it before)

Projects:
+-----------------------------+
| ShortMorts..................... |
| T LCARSv1.0.................. |
| T Simplicity v1.1............. |
| JMLMenuSense Collection |
+-----------------------------+

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Not for me.. The "red" button (the right one with the power-symbol) works! Cutt off a call, or close (minimise an app) are no problem for me...

What apps did you installed? (Have you installed samsung settings? - I have.. maybe it works until then and I heaven't recognized it before)

i didn't install samsung setting. i think the red button fuction should be MS stock function.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

i didn't install samsung setting. i think the red button fuction should be MS stock function.

if your running the 1ghz tweak it will not work

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

if your running the 1ghz tweak it will not work

i am not overclocking.

BTW, just installed samsung setting cab and restarted, but red button still does not work for minimizing apps or ending call.

stahulko

stahulko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Could somebody help me with connecting my phone to pc via usb cabel. I am using exp37 and I need to connect like mass storage but not like active sync. Sorry for my english. In full version I was connecting through samsung settings.

Thank you

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Could somebody help me with connecting my phone to pc via usb cabel. I am using exp37 and I need to connect like mass storage but not like active sync. Sorry for my english. In full version I was connecting through samsung settings.

Thank you

why do you hate activesync so much? if you do not need to sync, just disable the sync function and you can still use the connection to access files in you phone and storage.

stahulko

stahulko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

why do you hate activesync so much? if you do not need to sync, just disable the sync function and you can still use the connection to access files in you phone and storage.

I love active sync. But I dont know how can I connect only my storage or sdcard like mass storage. For example: i want to format only my storage but its not possible on active sync. On my htc diamond I have app. usb2pc. I have choice between activesync or mass storage. Exist any cab for our b7610. I need it also for faster copy between pc and ppc.

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

I love active sync. But I dont know how can I connect only my storage or sdcard like mass storage. For example: i want to format only my storage but its not possible on active sync. On my htc diamond I have app. usb2pc. I have choice between activesync or mass storage. Exist any cab for our b7610. I need it also for faster copy between pc and ppc.

in this case, i think you may consider to install a full rom or semi-full rom instead of exp rom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users