Photo

19/Aug - Streak 2.1 downloads / how-tos (ROM / Superboot / Recovery)

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

ineedhelp

ineedhelp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak
i have a dell streak buil #6601 with android 1.6 & i been looking for a file to root my device and this is my first ever rooting process ive tried to do so make it easy for me please and thank in advance :unsure:

BlueTurtle

BlueTurtle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S
Morning all. I'm thinking of swapping my new Galaxy S for a Streak and then updating the OS to one of these ROMs. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would I then have portrait mode available on the phone, a la ebook readers? From what I've read Dell have forced landscape mode on everything, removing the user's choice. The connectbot terminal I installed on the Galaxy seems to have portrait mode only, oddly.

If this is the wrong topic/thread would someone please be kind enough to point me to the right one.

Cheers

svenners

svenners

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Morning all. I'm thinking of swapping my new Galaxy S for a Streak and then updating the OS to one of these ROMs. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would I then have portrait mode available on the phone, a la ebook readers? From what I've read Dell have forced landscape mode on everything, removing the user's choice. The connectbot terminal I installed on the Galaxy seems to have portrait mode only, oddly.

If this is the wrong topic/thread would someone please be kind enough to point me to the right one.

Cheers

Landscape IS the default orientation, but everything rotates to Portrait like other phones. It is more of an issue for programs that do not rotate to Landscape and force portrait, but even then I've only experienced that one or two times.

mikeinessex

mikeinessex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:dell streak 5
people im a total noob to dell streak and modaco site. im a preious galaxy s user so things are very different with this phone. nothing really makes sense to me at the moment with all the build numbers and so on. so if i can put down my deails of my phone and someone could either inbox or post back with some help i would really appreciate it. i swapped my old phone for this so i dont actually know if anything has been done to it before either.

model number: dell streak
android version: 2.2
baseband: GAUSB1A130500-EU
kernel version: 2.6.32.9-perf
OEM version: GAUSB1A130500
build number: 10688

so basically all i want is a stable fast rom which i can theme or atleast comes with a better theme then this nasty grey lol not bothered about being fancy with the rom just want it to be stable with no lag. plz plz plz someone deote some time to walk me through. cause as it stands i feel like going back to galaxy s but i beliee the dell streak has alot more to offer if i can get it on a custom build. im on orange in england and i know the phone is unlocked to all networks [email protected] is my email

mikeheng

mikeheng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hello, i have a Dell Mini 5. model is M01M.
the problem is, i power on the tablet.. it show Dell logo then it blank but i already test the lcd and touch screen is no problem..

how can i solve this problem? i need it as soon as possible..

thankyou

Peggy_zhou

Peggy_zhou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Pipo tablet

I believe that are really of great help to most people including me. However, can i ask if it is available to any brand (such as PIPO)& any Android Tablet&cellphone ? Thank you !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users