UPDATE 12.09.2010 ++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark" WVGA & WQVGA RC ++ 6.5.3 & 6.5 ++

Guest sv0911

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=61166

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=62717++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark"

WVGA & WQVGA RC by sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422

post-696397-1282293797_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293811_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293823_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293840_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293850_thumb.pngpost-696397-1282293902_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293913_thumb.pngpost-696397-1282293933_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293944_thumb.pngpost-696397-1282293975_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293986_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282294019_thumb.png

Landscape

post-696397-1282294068_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282294081_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282294107_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282294120_thumb.jpg

Hi Friends,

time for a new gift....... a new Titanium skin..!!!!

This skin is a creation of the authors "sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422"

based on my Titanium FULL SCREEN WEATHER, NeoTitanium by drkfngthdragnlrd & Shadow Neo Skin by greatbal

The idea, impulse and the driving force behind this all for creating this skin and most of the work goes to bol422

Big thanks to bol422 and master_lie

This skin is created to work with special modificated fullscreen weather images based on "Burning Sun" created

by me and is a full working WWE theme which contains also lot of plugins and some software.. You don´t have to use

the titanium fullscreen weather if you don´t like it the skin will work perfectly anyway..!!!!!

Soon all other full screen weather themes will also be available for this skin...!!!

Look at post #5 to choose the weathertheme you like to use...!!!!

We checked this work for several weeks on different roms, last rom i checked and also in use by myself is the

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 build 23128 RC2 (CFC Compressed Manila 2016) from the latest HD2rom cooked by

the great cooker "shadowangel". I´m using it with Windows default.

The skin contains the following plugins:

CMultiClock by genix9

Notifications v1.3 by larbke666

PIGEON!Today by Aspire89

CVolume by duhhh

CNitrogen & CGPS v1.0 by oldsap

CManila menu by kane159

Favorite People by AppStar

Comm Manager v0.32, CLauncher, CQuickNotes, CHeroClock by chriscsh

TitaniumMVBalance 0.1b by .:LynX:.

Based on the MVBalanceCmd by MalVal

Titanium Weather by showaco

TWolf Multiplugin by twolf

It supports the following standard plugins:

CClock

CMyPhoto

CMusic

CAppointments

It contains the following software:

MortScript -4.3b15 by Mirko Schenk

CHome Editor v1.6 beta by showaco

FSMenu by IEHBR_NEW

kvvQuickMenu by kvv@home

The used icons are based on:

FiRESTORM iCONSET by Lechux

Installation instruction: (Soon also FAQ´s and everything related to it.. on post #2 but its under construction..)

FOR WQVGA (240x400) PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD: ++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark" WQVGA

FOR USING NEOMIX DARK ON NON ENGLISH ROMS (Only 6.5.3): Look at post #2

Step 0 :D

Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng

If you prefer using winrar download this file called: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng.rar

Step 1 ;)

This zipfile contains a cab and a folder called: "NeoMix Addon". Place this folder on your "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

If you like to use this skin with the special fullscreen weather, download also the following zipfile called: Fullscreen Weather and place the folder also on "My Storage" or "Storage Card". Don´t worry, the script for full screen weather in the skins cab will recognise the folder you have choosen.

For winrar with the Fullscreen Weather folder download this file called: Fullscreen Weather.rar

If you like to use this skin with the fullscreen weather themes from my other threads (You find them below my signatur..) than make sure that the folder which contains the weatherimages always is named: "Fullscreen Weather"

Step 2 :D

-- Install sdkcertsnew2015 (if you also use the full screen weather otherwise you don´t need it)

Download it here: sdkcertsnew2015

-- No need to have TitaniumWeather installed (complete installation/including also mortscript.exe)..

-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Install the cab (NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Tap onto the right softkey for settings and starting the skin..!!! :D

You can choose different styles, clocks and backgrounds like glassy and so on..!!

It´s very easy to setup and to style it the way you like it..!!!!!! :D

I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!.

Enjoy friends

and you are as allways very welcome with response and.... "Screenshots" ;)

Greetings

from sv0911

feat master_lie

feat bol422

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 23.08.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi friends,

i attached to post #111 on page 6 a cab for fix known little issues/bugs by using this skin with 6.5..

we tested it on: WM 6.5 21845.5.0.62..!!

Select Classic type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.

Disable titanium.

Install NeoMix Dark 6.5 Fix.

Enable titanium

Select Extended type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.

Enjoy

I also attached a little cab for the 6.5.3 users This removes duplicate Appointment at extended hours..

this fix is also already included in the cab above for the 6.5 users..

More fixes if necassary or already mentioned will come soon...

Greetings

sv0911

post-696397-1282293407_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1285191062_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

FAQ´s and everything related to it.. (This post is under construction..)

Greetings from our friendly,

sexy looking and patient customer/supportservice:

attachment.php?attachmentid=389941&d=1282989980

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS WHO LIKE TO USE THE SKIN......

Please,

!! Be always careful with editing any mscr or cpr, unless you know exactly how to do it,

because otherwise it makes it a little hard for us to find the issue and to give you "quick" support..!!

The best way before changing anything at the skin by yourself is to ask if we maybe can help you...!!! ;)

Please make also sure that you realy read carefully the first and second post on this thread..!!

We also recommend to read also some of the other posts here on this thread because most of the members

here are good pal´s post-696397-1279365181.gifand most of them are also willing to help you too..!!

So please.........

make sure to explain with a few details what exactly not working for you..!!

You can for example mention which rom you are using, the steps you have done for installation or setup,

which language you are using on your rom, maybe also upload a screenshot with the issue and so on....

Greetings

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

LITTLE UPDATE FOR BUGFIX.......................

this for WWE (English) and non English (..EU) fix cab will correct a little bug in the analog clock (time between 12:00 and 01:00 correcting the pointer..)

and which have also a little surprise function for you regarding to titanium weather options...

In the weather settings menu you will have the opportunity to disable the full-screen weather...!!

To install it disable first the windows default and than install it and make soft-reset..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

................................................................................

................................................................................

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for using the skin on NON ENGLISH ROMS (working so far only on 6.5.3):

Step 0 :D

Download this rarfile called: NeoMix_Addon.rar

Step 1 :D

This rarfile contains a folder called: "NeoMix Addon". Place this folder on your "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

Step 2 :D

Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark 6.5.3 EU WVGA

This zipfile contains 2 cabs:

1: SDRenamer.cab

2: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab

-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Install """"FIRST"""" the cab 1 called (SDRenamer.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Install """"SECOND"""" the cab 2 called (NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device again..

-- Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Tap onto the right softkey for settings and starting the skin..!!! ;)

You can choose different styles, clocks and backgrounds like glassy and so on..!!

It´s very easy to setup and to style it the way you like it..!!!!!! :P

If you like to use this skin with the special fullscreen weather, then install sdkcertsnew2015 Download it here: sdkcertsnew2015 and look at post #1 for further instructions..!!

I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!.

Enjoy friends

and you are as allways very welcome with response and.... "Screenshots" :(

Greetings

from sv0911

feat master_lie

feat bol422

XXXXXXXX

TURN ON THE CONNECTIVITY (bt, wifi ect):

Tap on the clock on your todayscreen then a new picture with several icons on

will appear, push/move up the screen (screenshot1) and tap on the wifi icon (screenshot 2) and hold it a second

like on the attached screenshots here..:

post-696397-1282338576_thumb.pngpost-696397-1282338586_thumb.png

Then you can choose for example the wifi 1 option and also bluetooth a.s.o...!!

How to setup "Alarm on/off":

Tap on the clock on your todayscreen then a new picture with several icons on will appear....

post-696397-1285925489_thumb.pngpost-696397-1285925500_thumb.png

Next,.. tap on the alarm icon and hold it a second, you will see as it turns from white to red....

post-696397-1285925508_thumb.png

Then the window for alarm opens and you can setup alarm..

post-696397-1285925514_thumb.pngpost-696397-1285925536_thumb.png

When you done that, just return to your NeoMix Dark screen and tap on right softkey for

settings and choose "refresh chome"..

post-696397-1285925543_thumb.png

After that you will see on your screen that "alarm" is "on".....!!!!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=63650

FullscreenWeather doesn't work for me...

Scroll down to your titanium weather icon and tap on the right softkey for settings, there you have

the option "Fullscreen Weather Wallpaper"..

There you can choose the path (My Storage" or "Storage Card"..!!

Btw.: The fullscreenfolder on Storage Card or My Storage has allways to be named: Fullscreen Weather

in case you are using one of my Fullscreen Weather themes from my other threads..!

It is possible to slide through contacts, pictures and even writing sms, add contacs and so on..

Look at the screenshots where you can see how to do it..

In the glassy bottomlayer where the text apperas there you have 2 arrows, one on the left and one on the right..

depending on what backgroundimage you use it can be that it is little hard to see but you can also slide the text..

attachment.php?attachmentid=384916&d=1282383416

attachment.php?attachmentid=384917&d=1282383416

TO ADD A PROGRAM

You have to tap on the programicon then a window with options for .ink- or .exe-files will open,

there you can choose to add a program..

If its not working, please make sure that you installed the 6.5 fixcab on post #1 from this thread..!!!

Still i can't see the icon of the programs..?????

I think you didn't select the png as the program icon... If you didn't select the png for the icon, then it'll appear as red x circle...

here's the sequence: press ADD > select lnk/exe > select icon (PNG file)

I attached to this post some screnshots there you can see how i for example

add pimBackup (exe) to the programlist..!!

You can look for your icons and exe also under your windows device where most of the apps are located..!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=392150&d=1283249016attachment.php?attachmentid=392151&d=1283249045attachment.php?attachmentid=392152&d=1283249045attachment.php?attachmentid=392153&d=1283249045attachment.php?attachmentid=392154&d=1283249045attachment.php?attachmentid=392155&d=1283249080attachment.php?attachmentid=392157&d=1283249102attachment.php?attachmentid=392159&d=1283249157

Route the default Alarm program to Samsung's Clock or SPB Time:

Edit just the file called: items.ini located on: \Program Files\FSMenu and modify the path in this row:

[29]

name=Alarm

par_id=-1

type=0

exec=\windows\clock.exe

args=

image=bell.png

use_pict=1

I cant find how to enable the titanium plugins

Look for chome editor..??

You will find it in:

Start Menu/Utilities there you can enable/disable the titanium plugins and also choose the order of appearence..!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=388895&d=1282858377

Setup Twitter:

EDIT 14.09.2010

Unfortunately at the moment the twitter plugin will not working anymore because the developer

for it has stopped working on it...

Please have a look on the original thread here:

Titanium Artesea Twm6.5r

Sorry friends,

there is nothing we can do about it right now....

Please use chome editor to disable it from your homescreen..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

How to uninstall the skin?

First you have to tap the right softkey and choose:

1: "Select sort of hours"

2: "classic"

Then back to settings

The last step is to tap on: "Shutdown NeoMix Clock"

After these steps disable "windows default" and make a uninstall through your settings

(On Omnia2 for example it is: WM Start Button left corner, Menu, Omnia Settings, Memory Settings,

Main Storage... There i can tap on uninstall the skin....)

Thats all...!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX GREAT IDEAS/SOLUTIONS FROM US AND OTHER MEMBERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here a location code database for the weathercodes from our fiend, the great cooker "lioryte"..!!!

Download it here...!!!

Here a great solution from our friend "grzes_r07"

I've made file for poland with Weather Locations for your Titanium Weather.

I've splited ChomeWeather Location Database.txt file into separate files for others countries.

To download it, tap for polen here.. and for the splitted Database here.. ..!!

(Screenshot uploaded on xda from our friend "h4mid" xda member) Gr.sv0911

image-9A0E_4C79ECAB.jpg

Here a further great piece of work from our friend "CrescendoFire"

Hi my friend,

This is the blank part of the TBR skin I mentioned above... This screenshot was taken from your previous post above... (attached first screenshot)

EDIT: Nvm, I already fixed that... Seems that the portrait CPR file missed some code:

<!-- Digital Clock Alarm on/off -->

<Image ID="Alarm" Left="38" Top="-102" Width="120" Height="27" ScaleStyle="Fit" Clip="False" />

<!-- Analog Clock Background -->

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="262" Top="-408" Width="214" Height="214" />

<!-- Analog Clock Date Images -->

<Image ID="analogDl" Left="262" Top="-408" Width="214" Height="214" />

<Image ID="analogDr" Left="262" Top="-408" Width="214" Height="214" />
I noticed that the landscape TBR clock skin is OK so I manually edit the CPR and match it with the portrait skin... But, one issue, seems like those analog image interfering the Digital Clock Background and the Wifi icon... (attached second screenshot) And regarding the use of Samsung's Clock for alarm, here's the modified script from yours. I put that in startup folder as Alarm.mscr and deleted that entry in your NeoMix.mscr (because if I put that modification in your NeoMix.mscr it won't update the alarm state no matter what. Hope you can fix that... ^^). And IT'S WORKING PERFECTLY!! It shows "Alarm On" whenever I enable alarm in Samsung's Clock...
#Get startup registry settings

SkinIcons=RegRead("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\CNeoMix\Settings","SkinIcons")

SkinDigital=RegRead("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\CNeoMix\Settings","SkinDigital")

SkinAnalog=RegRead("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\CNeoMix\Settings","SkinAnalog")

ClockState=RegRead("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\CNeoMix\Settings","ClockState")

While(1)

If (RunCounter=10)

Call ("DoAlarm")

RunCounter=1

Endif

RunCounter=RunCounter+1

Sleep(4000)

EndWhile

Sub DoAlarm

# Update alarm

Alarm0=RegRead("HKCU","Software\Samsung\Clock\Alarm\1048577","Use")

Alarm1=RegRead("HKCU","Software\Samsung\Clock\Alarm\1048578","Use")

Alarm2=RegRead("HKCU","Software\Samsung\Clock\Alarm\1048579","Use")

AlarmState=( Alarm0 + Alarm1 + Alarm2 )

If(AlarmState <> 0)

RegWriteString("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\CNeoMix\Page1","Alarm",SkinIcons&"AlarmOn.png")

ElseIf(AlarmState = 0)

RegWriteString("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\CNeoMix\Page1","Alarm",SkinIcons&"AlarmOff.png")

EndIf

EndSub

The bolded part of this: Alarm0=RegRead("HKCU","Software\Samsung\Clock\Alarm\1048577","Use") is relative to the registry, since we can make unlimited alarm entry to Samsung's Clock.. Can you implement script that can read those value, how many alarm entry are there, and update the script automatically?

Cheers,

Crescendo

post-681239-1283132051_thumb.pngpost-681239-1283145757_thumb.png

Terima kasih my Friend...!!

A big thanks to you..!!

There are still little bugs in the skin because it is a pilotproject.. :D

Since the last days we working on the skin fulltime.. and will soon

release a huge update with improvements and some new stuff....!!! :(

I´m (we are) glad that you and our other friends here like this skin that much..!!

This is giving us even more motivation to continue with this skin and also for sure

come up with new creations..!!!!!!

Great work my Friend..!!!

I will of course also post your work on page #1 of this thread...!!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Weather_Location_Database.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

For all of them who like to zoom images..... ;) :D :D ..............................................

post-696397-1282293797_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293811_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293823_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293840_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293850_thumb.png

post-696397-1282293902_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293913_thumb.png

post-696397-1282293933_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293944_thumb.png

post-696397-1282293975_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282293986_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282294019_thumb.png

post-696397-1284463373_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

For all of them who like to zoom more images..... ;) :D :D ..............................................................................

post-696397-1282294068_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282294081_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282294107_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1282294120_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

SV0911 NeoMix Dark post-696397-1286569510_thumb.jpg FULL SCREEN WEATHER THEMES

Here i place from time to time all the Full Screen Weather themes specially created to fit the NeoMix Dark skin..!!

Just place the folder called "Fullscreen Weather" on the same device where your "NeoMix Addon" folder is located..!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

NeoMix Dark Platinum Weather

post-696397-1286580671_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580682_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580692_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580701_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580712_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580722_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580733_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580742_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580753_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580764_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580775_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580786_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580796_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580807_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1286580817_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Platinum Weather WVGA

NeoMix Dark Burning Sun

post-696397-1282293797_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1282293823_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284640473_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284640482_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284640491_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Burning Sun WVGA

Fantasy Flash

post-696397-1284639436_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284639451_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284639465_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284639484_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284639502_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: Fantasy Flash WVGA

Nightcoloured

post-696397-1284636563_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284636601_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284636582_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284636611_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1284636592_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: Nightcoloured WVGA

Edited by sv0911

Guest superdarkyaya

1st !!! Yeaaah ^^

Just one word : Woah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic theme my friend !!! You're really a great graphist !!

Need it !!

Edited by superdarkyaya

Guest sv0911
Just one word : Woah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic theme my friend !!! You're really a great graphist !!

Need it !!

Hi bro..!!!

The dark lord moves with the speed of light.. heee...

Great to have you here on board bro.. and thanks for the response..!!!!!!!!

Everything is ready to download..!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Guest superdarkyaya

Yes friend, i'm no busy at my job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download in progress..................

May the Force be with you my great padawan !!

F... !!! I've the original JG5 rom !!!! I'll have to flash it before ^^ lol !!

Edited by superdarkyaya

Guest sv0911
Yes friend, i'm no busy at my job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download in progress..................

May the Force be with you my great padawan !!

F... !!! I've the original JG5 rom !!!! I'll have to flash it before ^^ lol !!

Youre very welcome bro,

it´s only the first one of several new skins which will be released

in near future.... depending on response.... :D

Guest cappuccina

Hi guys,

I also have to say this is really really great work! It looks amazing! I usually don't like Titanium very much, but this skin is fantastic! And I like the fullscreen weather! Really beautiful!

Keep on the great work you are doing!

Thumbs UP! :D

Guest sv0911
Hi guys,

I also have to say this is really really great work! It looks amazing! I usually don't like Titanium very much, but this skin is fantastic! And I like the fullscreen weather! Really beautiful!

Keep on the great work you are doing!

Thumbs UP! :D

@sv0911,

All I can say is WOW ;) Will definately give this a try, thanks for sharing.

Big thanks for your response friends...!!! :D

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
thank you for the beautiful skin sv0911:)

will this skin work on 6.5?

Thanks for your response speedfrog,

it should also working on 6.5... :D I think its no problem..

When we created this skin we used a 6.5.3 rom thats why the cab is also called 6.5.3 RC

but we checked it on several roms without any issues..

Installing and reinstalling was also no problem..

If you install it and adjust the settings, like changing clock it will take 2 or 3 seconds

to change..

In settings for the skin there is also a option called Refresh Chome.. :D to make it

easy as possible to use it.. It also works perfectly together with my s2u2 user fullscreen weather

because everything is within the config.ini and the scripts..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest the sandman

i would really like to try this skin cuz it just looks awesome! but i dont have titanium installed on my phone, is there a cab for it by any chance?

Guest sv0911
i would really like to try this skin cuz it just looks awesome! but i dont have titanium installed on my phone, is there a cab for it by any chance?

Hi the sandman,

just install chome you will find the cab surely here on modaco...!! :D

I don´t know which chome you need for your rom.. just ask the cook

of your rom..!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
This is awesome!!!

Thanks for the fabulous work!!!

Thanks for your response my friend..!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

post-696397-1286580671_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580682_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580692_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580701_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580712_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580722_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580733_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580742_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580753_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580764_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580775_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580786_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580796_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580807_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1286580817_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest speedfrog

for 6.5.x (from JE1)

CHome, i8000nxxje1_chome.cab (916 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/FZE4HJVBRR

md5: 041cd69fa6870d0366ba5d747970b374

for 6.5 (from JE2)

CHome, i8000nxxje2_chome.cab (929 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/WSA9R9I1V7

md5: 8907b1d73e39924018c3ecc774f70dfc

ok it looks very nice on my O2 but there are some problems, i cant add a program in the program menu, when i press the + nothing happens, also i want to ask how to turn on the conectivity with this skin (bt, wifi ect) i see there are icons for them but not active ?

Guest sv0911
when im downloading the NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng im getting that it is a virus...

Hi speedfrog,

i will check immediately what this can be...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted the downloadlink until i found out why you got this message my friend...!!!!!!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
nice work bro... await for ur good news

Hi my friend,

there seems to be a strange issue with showacos chomeEditor,

when i try to download showacos cab from his original thread i get a virus warning like speedfrog

and until i have not got an answer that everything is save i stoped the link to download..!!

I´m sure this is a false warning but i will be 100 % sure..!!!!!!!

I will let you know when i also have got anwser from GData

for checking this..!! :D

Greetings

sv0911