• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

wicked.ludicrous

wicked.ludicrous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920
How do I get the slider to answer or ignore calls? As I've had S2U2 for about a week now, I thought S2A included the slider that can go 2 ways to either answer or ignore a call, but I just keep confusing myself as to whether or not the slider is supposed to be included with S2U2.
The only slide option I ever get is when I end a call, and for some reason S2A pops up and I get a screen to slide to answer even though the call is over already.
I have a Samsung Omnia i920 and this is irritating me. I don't ever get a screen with the sliding options to dismiss or view a messages/reminders.
S2P also doesn't work...

Basically, to sum up my problems:
S2P doesn't work at all even with it enabled. Never seen what this even looks like on my phone
S2A pops up after call has ended. When I get a call, the Samsung, or default screen comes up.
Slide to dismiss/view messages has never appeared

Maybe could someone post what their settings for S2U2 are. Help, please???

donnaj8887

donnaj8887

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:987654321
  • Twitter:@donan

How do I get the slider to answer or ignore calls? As I've had S2U2 for about a week now, I thought S2A included the slider that can go 2 ways to either answer or ignore a call, but I just keep confusing myself as to whether or not the slider is supposed to be included with S2U2.
The only slide option I ever get is when I end a call, and for some reason S2A pops up and I get a screen to slide to answer even though the call is over already.
I have a Samsung Omnia i920 and this is irritating me. I don't ever get a screen with the sliding options to dismiss or view a messages/reminders.
S2P also doesn't work...

Basically, to sum up my problems:
S2P doesn't work at all even with it enabled. Never seen what this even looks like on my phone
S2A pops up after call has ended. When I get a call, the Samsung, or default screen comes up.
Slide to dismiss/view messages has never appeared

Maybe could someone post what their settings for S2U2 are. Help, please???

Thanks you for the post.

Edited by donnaj8887, 27 August 2010 - 03:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users