Slider to answer or ignore calls

Guest wicked.ludicrous

Guest wicked.ludicrous

How do I get the slider to answer or ignore calls? As I've had S2U2 for about a week now, I thought S2A included the slider that can go 2 ways to either answer or ignore a call, but I just keep confusing myself as to whether or not the slider is supposed to be included with S2U2.

The only slide option I ever get is when I end a call, and for some reason S2A pops up and I get a screen to slide to answer even though the call is over already.

I have a Samsung Omnia i920 and this is irritating me. I don't ever get a screen with the sliding options to dismiss or view a messages/reminders.

S2P also doesn't work...

Basically, to sum up my problems:

S2P doesn't work at all even with it enabled. Never seen what this even looks like on my phone

S2A pops up after call has ended. When I get a call, the Samsung, or default screen comes up.

Slide to dismiss/view messages has never appeared

Maybe could someone post what their settings for S2U2 are. Help, please???

Guest donnaj8887
How do I get the slider to answer or ignore calls? As I've had S2U2 for about a week now, I thought S2A included the slider that can go 2 ways to either answer or ignore a call, but I just keep confusing myself as to whether or not the slider is supposed to be included with S2U2.

The only slide option I ever get is when I end a call, and for some reason S2A pops up and I get a screen to slide to answer even though the call is over already.

I have a Samsung Omnia i920 and this is irritating me. I don't ever get a screen with the sliding options to dismiss or view a messages/reminders.

S2P also doesn't work...

Basically, to sum up my problems:

S2P doesn't work at all even with it enabled. Never seen what this even looks like on my phone

S2A pops up after call has ended. When I get a call, the Samsung, or default screen comes up.

Slide to dismiss/view messages has never appeared

Maybe could someone post what their settings for S2U2 are. Help, please???

Thanks you for the post.

watch movies online

Edited by donnaj8887