omnia 2 vs droid ?

Guest unchoney

Guest cliffco823

How does music sound on the Droid X? My 250gb Archos just died and I don't see any high capacity alternatives. I may just consolidate to one smaller device and carry a bunch of SD cards around (just kidding about the sd cards :huh: )

How does music sound on the Droid X? My 250gb Archos just died and I don't see any high capacity alternatives. I may just consolidate to one smaller device and carry a bunch of SD cards around (just kidding about the sd cards :huh: )

You mean over headphones? No worse than your archos. The Droid x actually has a decently loud external speaker as well, as far as phones go.

But, this isn't really on topic...

Guest cliffco823
You mean over headphones? No worse than your archos. The Droid x actually has a decently loud external speaker as well, as far as phones go.

But, this isn't really on topic...

Thanks. I did mean through the headphones. How does the audio (via headphones. I use Shure E115s) compare to the Omnia II?

(A bit more off topic...the samsung player with the SRS WOW sounds better than the Archos). :huh:

Guest sys_error

I say Windows Phone is overrated... or else why during a recent meeting in MS saw most of their employees all carry the A & A.

Just a couple years ago, i remember some of us were laughing at iphone shortcoming and android lack of business programs but they are catching up fast, just compare App Store... what they have and what we have!

I come to MoDoCo in search of cooked rom for my Omnia2, while my wife search for good apps in Apple App Store. I constantly searching for the perfect rom while she had more fun on her iPhone.