B7610 New Sense 2.5.20183025 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest khaicuong

can you add this sense on wm 6.5.5 ? if can, you add a call history tab and progamer tab.

there have some problems but it is good. thank for you work. hope you will make it better.

Guest Soul_Master
Hello

Everyone can give me please the password from the testrom

Thanks

Because this is a public beta test so I can give you the password of this ROM.

"pleasedonateifyoucan"

Guest darthveda

after two days of testing, these are my observations:

1. Kinetic scrolling is too fast, it goes to bottom of the screen in a matter of 2 seconds, very hard to choose something in the middle :lol:

2. while adding contact names in text message address by clicking on the contact, you get all your contacts blacked out, and the checkbox does not seem to work.

3. Installed samsung settings but unable to launch it from start menu. I have to goto settings tab and then choose appropriate setting which launch the samsung setting menu page.

Guest daskalos
after two days of testing, these are my observations:

1. Kinetic scrolling is too fast, it goes to bottom of the screen in a matter of 2 seconds, very hard to choose something in the middle B)

2. while adding contact names in text message address by clicking on the contact, you get all your contacts blacked out, and the checkbox does not seem to work.

3. Installed samsung settings but unable to launch it from start menu. I have to goto settings tab and then choose appropriate setting which launch the samsung setting menu page.

1. Im working on that too...Seems the next sense version has it fixed

2. You have to change theme (?)

3. Didn't see that B)

Anyway a new Sense ROM is coming soon :lol: this is only a test rom

Guest Soul_Master

I'm very impressive with this build of Sense-based ROM. Everything is good ,including my unique appointment bug is fixed in this release. But I still have some suggestion for improving this ROM before final release.

1. Change default lock screen to Windows Phone lock screen or other high quality lock screen.

lock.jpg

2. Disable clock flip at home screen.

3. Remove RSS Hub from home screen or move it to new tab next to home tab.

4. When I create contact number as quick link in home tab, I cannot call his by using this button. Because it make HTC Sense not response same as it occurs when I try to drag quick lunch icon item the home tab.

5. I just found 2 HTC Sense in tab Items of Today setting. One name "HTC Sense" and second name "Sense". I try to lunch "HTC Sense" but it does not work but "Sense" is work properly(I use this setting for restarting HTC Sense when it hacks because above condition).

And I have one question about HTC Canvas. In HTC dial page, if you press call button on your phone, it will show HTC dial page that I think it has a bug. If my finger does not release call button before startup time of HTC dial page. WM will dial to first recent phone number in list. But I have not ever seen in default dial page and Samsung dial page.

Do you have any idea to fix this?

PS. Notification summary that open when we click at notification icon is great. I like it.

Edited by Soul_Master

Guest CJMonty

Well I flashed this ROM yesterday and I must say that I'm quite disappointed, no offense Daskalos.

When I want to call somebody it won't dial contact from sense speed dial screen nor from sense contacts screen.

If I want to add new location it says "no match" for everything I try. My location works though. But it won't download weather info via wifi...

Also I quite miss Facebook tab, as I'm used to sync my contacts with it but I can live without this.

But I must say that despite all this the rom is working very well. Its fast and stable and I very like it, but unfortunately it is very hard to live with problems above.

I tried several HRs but it didn't help. I'll try to reflash it but I don't believe it'll help.

If somebody knows how to get this work, I'd be very thankful.

Guest daskalos
Well I flashed this ROM yesterday and I must say that I'm quite disappointed, no offense Daskalos.

When I want to call somebody it won't dial contact from sense speed dial screen nor from sense contacts screen.

If I want to add new location it says "no match" for everything I try. My location works though. But it won't download weather info via wifi...

Also I quite miss Facebook tab, as I'm used to sync my contacts with it but I can live without this.

But I must say that despite all this the rom is working very well. Its fast and stable and I very like it, but unfortunately it is very hard to live with problems above.

I tried several HRs but it didn't help. I'll try to reflash it but I don't believe it'll help.

If somebody knows how to get this work, I'd be very thankful.

Well this is not an official release

It's still in the test rom status :lol:

Guest CJMonty
Well this is not an official release

It's still in the test rom status :lol:

Yes, I understand it. No problem B)

I tried to reflash it and it didn't help.

Guest darthveda
1. Im working on that too...Seems the next sense version has it fixed

2. You have to change theme (?)

3. Didn't see that B)

Anyway a new Sense ROM is coming soon :lol: this is only a test rom

yep, i thought this was for testing B)

BTW, calculator is missing from the ROM

Guest rubensaf1
Strange only one of the testers reported back :)

PLEASE ¿THE PASWORD FOR THE ZIP?

sorry, I've located. Communicate the results shortly.

Thank you very much for your work from Spain

Rubensaf

Edited by rubensaf1

Guest josh crooner
This is based on sense 2.5.20183025

Will be available later

Need testers, if you want to be a tester, just post in this thread that you want to

The link will be sent privately

About the rom

- WM 6.5

- it's in megalite, so better have your cab collection ready

- there's some HTC implementation in the ROM, so better check and test them out

- check for some HTC exes in \windows :)

- this is not yet the final ROM but is stable enough for normal use

I'll be gone for the weekend so you'll have two days to test it

Test ROM here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RLBAK35G

I tested this rom...it's quite snappy and I must congratulate you for that! the startup screen is a good relief from it's predecessors...The Sense works great too. However, here's some issues that I faced.

1. No wifi. I tried starting it by different means.

2. No data connection even when connected to my desktop which uses broadband. No gprs either.

3. Cant send sms as the new sms window wouldnt open. cant reply neither.

4. the jpegs and graphics in general had a "bleeding" resolution. can't explain it but it makes everything look tacky...

if you would consider these things in your release, it'll be worth flashing my omnia with.

Guest daskalos
I tested this rom...it's quite snappy and I must congratulate you for that! the startup screen is a good relief from it's predecessors...The Sense works great too. However, here's some issues that I faced.

1. No wifi. I tried starting it by different means.

2. No data connection even when connected to my desktop which uses broadband. No gprs either.

3. Cant send sms as the new sms window wouldnt open. cant reply neither.

4. the jpegs and graphics in general had a "bleeding" resolution. can't explain it but it makes everything look tacky...

if you would consider these things in your release, it'll be worth flashing my omnia with.

Yup considered it :)

there will be a new sense ROM coming that will be a major update from this test rom

Guest rubensaf1
Strange only one of the testers reported back :)

tonight I'll upload to youtube a video to test this rom, but as an advance this is my opinion, it carries with it installed 3 days of work.

Works well:

a) fast and stable Rom, I have not needed overclooking only power set up.

;) works perfectly Rss

c) music player, works perfectly

d) Schedule and Calendar, works perfectly

e) Messaging SMS, works perfectly

f) Email, works perfectly

g) Photography and Video, it works perfectly

h) time, it works perfectly, automatically configures

i) Internet, here I had problems with Opera 10, the navigation was perfect, but with Internet Explorer always had bugs, to change the configuration of WAP to Internet, from that moment, everything worked perfectly

J) Genta, everything perfect

K) STOCKS, everything perfect

Not function properly:

a) Manila TV, sometimes works and sometimes not, is there a possibility that features TV channels in Spain?

:( Settngs not work all menus

c) Footprints

d) GPS does not work, I tried using Google Maps in GPS and does not work. In contrast, if it works on 3G or GPRS mode.

E) No WiFi, but Bluetooth works

All that I have explained here, you can see it on video I'll post tonight

THE VIDEO IS ONE SIZE AND IS 900 MB HD quality, so the expected time for the loader to get it online youtube is 7 hours. Therefore, at the earliest sign is ready, paste in this thread. There you can see everything I've explained in words ...

Another issue: In an old post I read that you needed dump.bin files, if you still need them, I'm the moderator of this thread in www.htcspain.com Omnia Pro B7610 and I have a library of files that I put at your disposal in this thread. If you could make a ROM in Spanish, would be very very grateful and even would be willing to collaborate with input for your job.

http://www.htcspain.com/roms-omnia-pro-b76...888/index2.html

In this link you are 5 users who have left htcspain dump.bin rom Vodafone Spain.

Thank you very much for your great job if this thread would not be the same and I hope this could be of something and if I can do something to help you in your work, do not hesitate to ask. Sorry for my bad English. I speak Spanish and French but little English, so I used a google translator

Edited by rubensaf1