[Cab]New Manila Sense 2.5.20183025 with working RSS Feed

Guest ajeshm

Guest ajeshm

Hi All,

I have created another cab from the latest OEM OBOE package of Manila Sense 2.5 2018. Sharing with you all.

> The manila have a working RSS Feed(showing all the news) and Top Curtain with Operator name.

> Requires 95mb free space on Main memory.

> Can be installed on any ROM (Megalite or Full).

> Runs smoothly on our B7610

65mb Free program memory after the sense is installed for 1 hour.

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MVBGE6R

post-676381-1282911588_thumb.jpg

Some bugs:

> HTC Messaging client not working, it directly goes to WM Messaging when opening a SMS from Messaging Tab.

Note: If any one do not want the RSS Feed on Home tab, please install my cab from the link: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/316274/...114-0/page/20/#

Guest ajeshm
Doesn't work on Daskalos 6.5.3 b21664 Full ROM. "Launching Sense" blinks few times, then "Tap here to launch Sense" shows up.

Have you installed the sdkcert cab and the OpenGLESv1 cab. They are very much important for Sense to start.

Guest ajeshm
@ajeshm

Thank you so much

can man the 24 hour Clock in Display

You need to change the Time format in Regional Settings. Goto Settings -> System -> Regional Settings -> Time -> (select) HH:mm:ss (If you have selected English (United states) as the region).

Different Region have different time format, please select the desired one.

Guest Klimto

None of the settings in the settings tab seem to work, any solution for this? :huh: I'm using exp36 btw, might win 6.1 have something to do with it?

Edit: I found the problem. Was a registery edit i had to make for 6.1 to work good ;)

Edited by Klimto

Guest Klimto

I have a question. Is it possible to get the RSS feed back? I installed the cab to disable it but i actually want it back :huh:. Uninstalling doesn't work for me because sense won't start after that. When i reinstall the cab the sense works again ;)

Is it possible to get it back?

Guest ajeshm
I have a question. Is it possible to get the RSS feed back? I installed the cab to disable it but i actually want it back :huh:. Uninstalling doesn't work for me because sense won't start after that. When i reinstall the cab the sense works again ;)

Is it possible to get it back?

Yes, Please use the cab attached.

bigboss_RSS_Feed_HT.cab

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like i found a bug. The calendar item on the home page is not updating for me. It will only update if i restart my phone. It's not a big deal but maybe something to look at :P

Sorry I checked the previous version and this version can not add any new location. When I enter the settings Sense restarts. Any ideas ?

I have install sdkcert cab and the OpenGLESv1 cab.

It seems like i found a bug. The calendar item on the home page is not updating for me. It will only update if i restart my phone. It's not a big deal but maybe something to look at :P

For me, I have no issues with calender. It is updating for me. May be some other application you installed is conflicting with it.

Sorry I checked the previous version and this version can not add any new location. When I enter the settings Sense restarts. Any ideas ?

I have install sdkcert cab and the OpenGLESv1 cab.

Strange I am using the same Manila version and I have just tried adding 2 more cities, it added with no issues. any ways, Please unzip and copy the attached file below to your \windows folder and overwrite the existing one.

2330fc3c_manila.zip

Ok I will try and write if it works. THX

UPD

Not work :-(

I forgot to write that with this file and without him Sense not download infos My Localization

post-726343-1283925717_thumb.png

and this location, which is added (London) does not show weather information and names of days of the week.

post-726343-1283925711_thumb.png

Edited by Budniu

• 3 weeks later...

In one of the posts about this version of Sense; there was reference to 'disabling the contacts search bar' to work around the problem of adding a favorite to the People tab. How do you do that?

I also noticed that if I tap a favorite, the 'Call xxx' does not do anything, but the one right below 'Send Message' does take me to the messaging app. Is there a way to fix the 'Call' entry so that it dials as it should?

Otherwise this is a good verrsion of sense and smooth on the Omnia 2. Keep up the great work.

Guest MartyMod
Strange I am using the same Manila version and I have just tried adding 2 more cities, it added with no issues. any ways, Please unzip and copy the attached file below to your \windows folder and overwrite the existing one.

2330fc3c_manila.zip

Same problem here. Manila is running very smooth, but restarts every time i want to add my location in the weather tab. Even after replacing the file mentioned above. I'm currently running the 'Sumit Bhardwajs WM 6.5 build 21911 JC2 Full' Rom.

Anyone else having problems with this combination?

Martijn

Same problem here. Manila is running very smooth, but restarts every time i want to add my location in the weather tab. Even after replacing the file mentioned above. I'm currently running the 'Sumit Bhardwajs WM 6.5 build 21911 JC2 Full' Rom.

Anyone else having problems with this combination?

Martijn

You can't expect it to work flawless on a full rom. Sense needs alot of ram, and full roms don't have that :lol: It is probably restarting because tapping that button eats some ram and your phone doesn't have that anymore, so programs get closed and stuff freezes and so.

Guest MartyMod
You can't expect it to work flawless on a full rom. Sense needs alot of ram, and full roms don't have that B) It is probably restarting because tapping that button eats some ram and your phone doesn't have that anymore, so programs get closed and stuff freezes and so.

Hm, it almost sounded too good to be true. Now i know i IS too good to be true. :lol: Now going back to the version, i had installed first. Less eyecandy, but everything works!

Thanks for your reply!

Martijn

• 8 months later...
Guest fail123

thanks for the cab, I have just one problem. I am missing the "degree sign" so I only see 20 and not the "º" instead of that I just see a empty square so it seems like a problem with the image. Do you have any suggestions / where can I find these images?

• 10 months later...