Clean Install on GT540

Guest bandido.perdido

Guest bandido.perdido

Hi all,

It was bound to happen, and now the question is how to get out of this mess. A friend and I both have the LG GT540 - and both are not working!

I ran into some trouble with mine I am having the problem that every three seconds I get the following message: ""the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Sometimes, I can still work around this by doing a hard reset or booting it up again. To make matters worse I can't seem to connect to the internet, as some internal process appear to be not working at all.

In turn, my friend's phone has become a brick, and does not function at all.

Therefore, the question is: how do you perform a clean install on the phone from your PC?

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Charlie

Edited by bandido.perdido

Guest onlinejobwork
Hi all,

It was bound to happen, and now the question is how to get out of this mess. A friend and I both have the LG GT540 - and both are not working!

I ran into some trouble with mine I am having the problem that every three seconds I get the following message: ""the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Sometimes, I can still work around this by doing a hard reset or booting it up again. To make matters worse I can't seem to connect to the internet, as some internal process appear to be not working at all.

In turn, my friend's phone has become a brick, and does not function at all.

Therefore, the question is: how do you perform a clean install on the phone from your PC?

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Try this and let me know if it's work

LG GT540 hard reset LG Optimus full reset

Press both Volume up + HOME + SEARCH buttons for 5 secs.

Just try and make sure u do properly

'share the ideas'

Charlie