Download ShapeWriter via marketplace

Guest Jerry786

Guest Jerry786

Hi all. Most of you will know ShapeWriter has been taken off the market place... however you can still access and download ShapeWriter if you scan the qr code for this app.

Instructions - simply Google "ShapeWriter androlib" click on the link which takes you to the androlib website which contains the link to download ShapeWriter. (You can't miss it)

Now all you do now is scan the qr code on the page using the barcode scanner app. Select show results once scanned and it will take you to the market place where you can download this amazing keyboard. Enjoy!

Just so you know, I typed all this on my pulse mini using ShapeWriter keyboard. It really is an amazing app. Download it now! :huh:

I think you will be hard pressed to find a spelling mistake on this message as this keyboard is that good! ;)

Guest CodeWarrior

I just tried shapewriter and compared to slideit...Its absolutely rubbish. It works fine but the keys are too small and the layout is all over the place

Changed your mind then? :huh:

Guest Jerry786
I just tried shapewriter and compared to slideit...Its absolutely rubbish. It works fine but the keys are too small and the layout is all over the place

Changed your mind then? ;)

Lol... its amazing what a bit of practice can do. Thanks for the recommendation :huh: