How to convert an extracted OS.nb to a rom with nb0 extention

Guest PDA user

Guest PDA user

My Device is: I-teq X-bond equal to (Gigabyte gsmart-i64)

Its original OS is WM5 2.3 with original NB0 extention and Here is the official ROM link:

http://www.gigabytecm.com/eng/Downlo...=17&tabIndex=3

I can extract OS.NB from original file but the problem is that I do not know how to Repack and convert new OS.NB to a proper .NB0 file.

So I need your help

Edited by PDA user

My Device is: I-teq X-bond equal to (Gigabyte gsmart-i64)

Its original OS is WM5 2.3 with original NB0 extention and Here is the official ROM link:

http://www.gigabytecm.com/eng/Downlo...=17&tabIndex=3

I can extract OS.NB from original file but the problem is that I do not know how to Repack and convert new OS.NB to a proper .NB0 file.

So I need your help

You know buddy, you don't have to post 5 times, in order to get a quick answer/solution...

Guest PDA user

Yes you are right, but I really do not know which devices use NB0 ROM package and Here you can not find a NON-DEVICE-SPECIFIC forum for ROM development, so I had to post in different Device-Specific forums.

ok :huh:

Guest awarner

You actually postind this ten times.

All multiple posts will be removed as we do not allow cross posting as other members do not like to read the same post multiple times.

Guest PDA user
You actually postind this ten times.

All multiple posts will be removed as we do not allow cross posting as other members do not like to read the same post multiple times.

OK would you please tell me where should I post this Subject and after that erase all my prevous threads with this subject.