ROM i8000TITJH1(EN) from kingmobi.net

Guest givesoft

Why 6.5 ROMS?????

Where are the OFFICIAL 6.5.5 ROMS????

They're launching only 6.5 Roms so ppl get bored and when the WinMO7 comes out All of us will get it.

Guest darkworldzz

i believe this is an italian rom.. the csc only got english and italian, and samsung apps is in italian as well.. but the csc is jf1's and if you don't flash the csc included you do not get the new icons and a ppc antivirus by trend micro..

post-569370-1283326411_thumb.jpg

post-569370-1283326419_thumb.jpg

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest darkworldzz

@speedfrog

does the rom dump you made have the new icons while flashing with another csc??

if it does i am gna flash again with it.. feels much more convienient when flashing with my region's csc..

Guest speedfrog
@speedfrog

does the rom dump you made have the new icons while flashing with another csc??

if it does i am gna flash again with it.. feels much more convienient when flashing with my region's csc..

i flahsed the rom with the JH1 PDA, JH1 Eboot, JF1 Phone and i erased the CSC(i didnt flash with any csc and i deleted the csc i had on the phone).

here is some screenshot of the icons when i didnt flash with any CSC:

post-608080-1283344982_thumb.jpg post-608080-1283344986_thumb.jpg

post-608080-1283344999_thumb.jpg post-608080-1283345038_thumb.jpg

Is it possible to put the link for PHONE component

Phone_I8000XXJF1

Edited by speedfrog

Guest silviaccio1

looking at the screenshots it seems that there are at least two different JH1 ROMs.

Moreover: some screenshot show XEF CSC that is French but in the start menu there is an icon labeled as 'Trenitalia reader' that is clearly an Italian application (not present in JD6 I have and never heard about it till now).

So, for me if it isn't a fake is , at least, a ROM to discard.

Guest darkworldzz

i chose english... thats why i concluded it could be an italian rom.

@speedfrog

thanks for the feedback. but its always good to see some new icons from samsung while waiting for NRG's rom to come :huh:

@Hal_9000

i dont know about the drivers but i can tell you what know thats new. If you flash with the csc provided you get the new icons and the antivirus with 365 days trial.

And i think because its an italian rom or something, its using AGPS instead of XTRA. Buts its still the same ultimately.

And by default, there is only titanium available. So that explains why there is so much free space. (mine was 169mb clean) So that means no samsung today, no widgets plus for all you widgets plus fans.

And i think the dial pad is changed as well? never used the previous newer roms after JC4 so not sure and was never really a fan of it.

Guest marciobianco
i chose english... thats why i concluded it could be an italian rom.

@speedfrog

thanks for the feedback. but its always good to see some new icons from samsung while waiting for NRG's rom to come :huh:

@Hal_9000

i dont know about the drivers but i can tell you what know thats new. If you flash with the csc provided you get the new icons and the antivirus with 365 days trial.

And i think because its an italian rom or something, its using AGPS instead of XTRA. Buts its still the same ultimately.

And by default, there is only titanium available. So that explains why there is so much free space. (mine was 169mb clean) So that means no samsung today, no widgets plus for all you widgets plus fans.

And i think the dial pad is changed as well? never used the previous newer roms after JC4 so not sure and was never really a fan of it.

hummm i like Samsung Today.... i don't care about widgets, but samsung today is fast and usefull....

Edited by marciobianco

Guest speedfrog
hummm i like Samsung Today.... i don't care about widgets, but samsung today is fast and usefull....

i could chose samsung today and widget when i didnt flash with any csc.

one huge promblem no windows media player can not run at all

for this reason when somebody try to call you your phone stay sillent only vibration work

look like somebody is cooking

flash with previews CSC

but for my opinion DO NOT FLASH if you use Omnia II also as a phone

Guest bluhound

I have checked the CSC contents. Apparently this ROM is custom built for TIM Italy.

By flashing the CSC, your AGPS URL will be set to supl.posta.tim.it:7275 via TIM WAP

and Java proxy to 213.26.205.1:80.